Spread The Love "The War Declaration"

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
check again

try not removing it .....

josh is duke there and well respected by many.. no one but duke has right to cancel stuff unless of course disresepcting their duke.

DeletedUser13939

check again

try not removing it .....

josh is duke there and well respected by many.. no one but duke has right to cancel stuff unless of course disresepcting their duke.

Just because you have 4A listed as allies, doesn't mean we have Plague listed as allies. Why are you so quick to assume Kidd is being disrespected?

strawberryqueen

This is true...I organised the alliance personally with josh ages ago...i asked him earlier tonight why people were not seeing us as allies!? Someone had apparently removed it...I wonder who would do that?

[20:49:16] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: hey Josh...someone has said that we are NOT marked as allied with you in the forum? Is this true?
[20:51:24] Joshua Kidd: Should be. I had you marked. Let me see. I never removed it.
[20:52:18] Joshua Kidd: I fixed it. Not sure how it got removed.
[20:54:08] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: ask vincent!
[20:54:31] Joshua Kidd: I'll ask but it's fixed so no big deal.
[20:54:36] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: and thanks for reinstating it Josh!
[20:54:41] Joshua Kidd: Always

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
there ya go dwarven seems kIDD is up front regarding stuff.. yet yr not (as always) at least you have the same name as kidd spelt backwards though

SHAGAN888

there ya go dwarven seems kIDD is up front regarding stuff.. yet yr not (as always) at least you have the same name as kidd spelt backwards though

DANG and your trying to keep, hold, make an alliance???
Not sure that's the way to go about it...We keep pace and match diplo so I may or may not have been an influence....But I think we already covered all this ground already...
Does an alliance even mean anything if we are all fighting the same cause???
We don't have Plague marked as anything either but still batting for the home team....And you know how big brothers are you pick on one your picking on both....

just saying
shag

Last edited:

thomas360

Kirk, no wonder I have never heard one positive thing about you from anyone, you're actually so toxic.
You dont do yourself any favours do you.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Kirk, no wonder I have never heard one positive thing about you from anyone, you're actually so toxic.
You dont do yourself any favours do you.

thats because yr in different circles..
the ones i address know why im so "toxic to them"

SHAGAN888

Kirk is willing to break your friendship with him just letting you know :D he got more recruiting todo and he said he doesn't care :) as well as that you are in a mental hospital or something aren't you :)

TheBigGinge, Sunday at 6:37 PM

I am mental yes, but thats not why im n the hospital.....

DeletedUser119689

Haha shag talking about breaking friendships classic lol

You were willing to kick your friends out of a tribe just because they didnt do something you told them to do. You gave them a time limit to do what you told them and just before you were gonna kick them we removed you as duke and all titles (because all the council didnt agree to kick them) and you left the tribe and started to swear at everyone even the ones trying to help you haha. And PS it wasnt even your account you were the co!

Talking about breaking friendships you shouldnt critise kirk.

~Tom

DeletedUser

well if its not drama in the core, its personal drama on the RIM, either way love seems to be getting the upper hand on this world while shag keeps you all busy on here, got to give credit where its due for all the bad things said about shag the love council are proving to be some team when there fighting a insurgency of small tribes in the west, then again just like most insurgencys cut the head of the snake and the rest crumble, look forward too seeing the outcome of this war with TR. also who let kirk of his lead. someone should address the plague council to mute the issue.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
let off the lead lol... it takes people like me that adresses condescending dickheads like you who havent been around long enough to know the ins and outs of things//
i have many friends but create enemies that are either backstabbers, defectors or simply those that play it like a game of monopoly.#
i have a reputation of loving my friends and tribe mates.. but ill stab u in the face with a rusty knife if yr my enemy..

isnt that what TW is about or have we forgotten..??

and dont quantify yourself by saying youve been around,, cause that aint no one that has been around longer than myself.. ive seen all#
and seems honour integrity and everything that should be has been tarnished by silly game players that have no morals. you may dislike but as posted our stats tell a story.. try reading it

DeletedUser

let off the lead lol... it takes people like me that adresses condescending dickheads like you who havent been around long enough to know the ins and outs of things//
i have many friends but create enemies that are either backstabbers, defectors or simply those that play it like a game of monopoly.#
i have a reputation of loving my friends and tribe mates.. but ill stab u in the face with a rusty knife if yr my enemy..

isnt that what TW is about or have we forgotten..??

and dont quantify yourself by saying youve been around,, cause that aint no one that has been around longer than myself.. ive seen all#
and seems honour integrity and everything that should be has been tarnished by silly game players that have no morals. you may dislike but as posted our stats tell a story.. try reading it

I do love a bit of banter mr Wineman, so i will address the issues i see,

Who plays a war game to rinse and repeat the grooming of villages for players such as shag, (sorry shag but he likes you) to come noble while you sleep or getting a drink (which ever excuse you wish to play for not tagging), surely the bigger picture even for yourself with all the time you have put in to Inno Games, is to Win a world, perhaps you should consider if you have not the gears for getting past world starts making some friends who can and work with them or try using some of the "Exploiting Features" like Farming and co-playing stop fearing progress and work towards a future teach your friends and if they can be taught then you will do well, until then you will keep being the progress people need to gain wins.

So not being around,

Pigs was a great time, the days we fed Pbzepplin so he would leave us behind for food and joined BARB (feeding a Friend was a great idea) and you and crazy officers argued in forums and in chats, the foulness from the councils mouths there was bad enough to make eyes bleed, so yeah i have been around too.

PS, you took 12 in the war and lost 14 in the last 48 hours to others..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Dorum

I Love the smell desperation in the morning,
shag

This just makes me laugh lol. The smell of desperation? Bruh, you're the one who's quitting because you don't know what you're doing. You're the one who posted this thread in your last effort to have Tr hated.