Spread

• Thread starter franky four fingers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

like too much butter on bread, I think the spreads... are bad.
Basically what are peoples opinions on spreading, since we have premades where every ones within a ~30 by 30. This creates massive farming problems, and then also think.. what tribes have started with their members this close? Room to grow and competition among tribe mates is going to be fierce unless leadership is able to control their members well. Most endgame tribes/non premades start spread across 2-3 continents easily. Yes the worlds young so we're not that large yet, but I still think the tribes are much to close together.

DeletedUser110464

The world didn't open yet? Is there really a need for this thread until at least the world opens?

DeletedUser

Give it a week, and then we can talk about premade spreads. I'm pretty sure most if not all of ones that are actually going to be worth watching haven't even joined yet.

silvereclipes

most Pre mades worth their salt first looks at the map to see where everyone is located at so they don't end up all clustered together to be a problem right off the bat.

DeletedUser

like too much butter on bread, I think the spreads... are bad.
Basically what are peoples opinions on spreading, since we have premades where every ones within a ~30 by 30. This creates massive farming problems, and then also think.. what tribes have started with their members this close? Room to grow and competition among tribe mates is going to be fierce unless leadership is able to control their members well. Most endgame tribes/non premades start spread across 2-3 continents easily. Yes the worlds young so we're not that large yet, but I still think the tribes are much to close together.

I see your point... but rather I like to think of it this way... premades are made from people who have worked in other worlds togheter, so fighting amongst themself isn't going to be much of a problem(talking about the tribe I'm in)... also in this early stage a cluster like this helps provide better supp until you can have a decent amount of villages

bluedragon4

I think not having to share all of your farms with your tribe mates is much more important than quick support.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

true enough... but that's until the beginner protection expires :)... it isn't all that hard... you just make a thread with claims... help one another clear a village with troops

DeletedUser

would rather share farms with tribe mates rather than enemies.