Spts

DeletedUser

Tag - SPTS
Name - Spyro Presumes Total Slaughter
19980.gif

I have decided to create a tribe of my own, I apologise to ~Or.D~ for doing this because I was gifted this account and it's one of the previous leaders account. I wish them the best aswell as every other tribe on this game. I decided that it's time I play for fun and enjoy the game instead of being depressed and annoyed of what's going on.

Id appreciate it that if you're going to declare war on me do let me know :D It'll be that much more fun, after all im a 1 man army. Good luck all.

DeletedUser

This will be debated in the council with immediate urgency. Till then, I'd appreciate it if you could curb your tongue.

DeletedUser

spts? are you planning on bringing back the spts name in full?
i reckon youll sit idle for a few months and then start a family intent on domination of the fence between sides of any war that may come into being aye?
:icon_twisted:hardcore:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i reckon youll sit idle for a few months and then start a family intent on domination of the fence between sides of any war that may come into being aye?

I chuckled quite hard :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser25470

I'm sorry but who in Or.D thought it would be a good idea to give a former Hire ally an account? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It seems like I finally still won. Ramifications all the way!

Mick876

I'm sorry but who in Or.D thought it would be a good idea to give a former Hire ally an account? :icon_eek:

Maybe the same person who thought it would be a good idea to give a former HIRE enemy an account in HIRE.

(i am talking about me, i was SIN :icon_cry:)

Randy1

Maybe the same person who thought it would be a good idea to give a former HIRE enemy an account in HIRE.

(i am talking about me, i was SIN :icon_cry:)

who is the former HIRE enemy then? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Can I publicly thank Zev for giving me the most united ~Or.D~ for 3 months? Would that be appropriate? Meh, Thank you ;).

silvereclipes

Well it could have been worse an he could have called it TROY........:lol:

DeletedUser

Anyone with a prob with the Old and original SPTS crew? -_-