SPY declares on PWO

DeletedUser

After an unprovoked attack on SPY by the sneaky PWO I hearby declare war on the penguins.
Anyone wishing to take advantage of PWO while they are fighting for there lives is welcome to do so.

SPYMASTER

DeletedUser

you're kidding right? this is gonna be a whooping if i've ever seen one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well as the piguins chew out SPY i think people oughta take a lesson from this.

The lesson is that a 400K tribe with 4 members can't beat a ranked #2 tribe with 40 members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well in the past week PWO hasn't really shown much interest in them. I think SPY wants attention.
Side 1:
Tribes: PWO
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: SPY
Players:
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 34,584
Side 2: 0
Difference: 34,584
image.php

DeletedUser

Oh its ex-=V=, what a surprise... wait, no it wasn't :icon_neutral: Why did you disband anyways, feel better being rimmed alone or in small groups?

DeletedUser

well this thread was pointless. We all know what's gonna happen. SPY send swords and archers at PWO. PWO throws a couple nukes at them. SPY crumbles and PWO dances on the ashes.

DeletedUser

=V= was disbanded by a PWO spy
Dont underestimate the might of SPY, we have more ODD than most top 50 tribes :)

DeletedUser62440

Hey everyone, I got bored. Heres some convos wth ex =V=:

This is your final warning. Cease and desist or we will attack you. Delete your name and write on your profile that Ljaye is the best or we will attack you. 1000+ attacks will be sent if you do not immediately take action. As you may be aware (you probably aren't) stealing a name is bad, yet inviting our members to your tribe when you are a lot worse of a tribe is just stupid. If one more invite is sent, we will attack. Do not cross us. Oh and why would you invite members that are k's away. It's useless. Your new name will be ljaye or we will attack you.

Sp@rky13

So they changed their name to HTC. And she put ljaye is the best on her profile