srsly wtf premades?

DeletedUser

So, I just now realized just how many premades there are for this world 38/39.

Kiwi
Rawr
Geico
D3TH
Mafia
Cheeto
Thanks For All the Fish
Creeping Barrage
Beer
Oreo
Te@m X
Inspirational Dissatisfaction
Random

Not to mention all the ones that haven't been announced (Pervis mentioned one).I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen this many premades at one time and which ones do you think will be successful?

Last edited by a moderator:

rossihunter2

i know that the majority of the first tribes in W28 were premades from W26 whereby the top 20 tribes are like remakes of the equivalent 2 worlds earlier

so yes

and i think IHNN's will succeed (coz im in it) - he has about 8-10 members but it is for W40/41 not 38/39

Nauzhror

It's due to the general forums having less restrictions than the PNP do so premades are easier to organize now than ever before.

DeletedUser

It's due to the general forums having less restrictions than the PNP do so premades are easier to organize now than ever before.

I agree, I say don't worry. most of them are your standard run of the mill premades.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

75% will fail, as seen on this world, but the best premades are where only 40-50 members are let in, and mayby 1 or 2 unknown players are let in after they prove themselves, like chess

DeletedUser

75% will fail, as seen on this world, but the best premades are where only 40-50 members are let in, and mayby 1 or 2 unknown players are let in after they prove themselves, like chess

Well I completely disagree with you.. Most of them will fail but not all... Kaylub's tribe looks like the biggest threat for THE MAFIA... And out of Kiwi Rawr Geico D3TH The MAFIA returns Cheeto and you kaylub's tribe... For me The MAFia returns, D3TH and your tribe will be one of the top tribes.. RAWR might be in top 40 and rest are totally noobs...

DeletedUser

Well I completely disagree with you.. Most of them will fail but not all... Kaylub's tribe looks like the biggest threat for THE MAFIA... And out of Kiwi Rawr Geico D3TH The MAFIA returns Cheeto and you kaylub's tribe... For me The MAFia returns, D3TH and your tribe will be one of the top tribes.. RAWR might be in top 40 and rest are totally noobs...
/sacrifices a goat to start in the same 7x7 with Khan the King.

DeletedUser

lol, I love your posts. Its like reading a children's book except a children's book is more believable.

RAWR = looks ok
Kiwi/kaylubs tribe = their the same tribe right? :s going to be a good tribe maybe.
Mafia = lol, lead by a noob.
Cheeto = wont last.
D3th = don't know for sure, I am guessing they will fail.
Geico = your average run of the mill pre-made.

DeletedUser

i said 75% will fail

The funniest thing is "I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH YOU..MOST OF THEM WILL FAIL BUT NOT ALL"

lmao!

DeletedUser

Ahhh, Oreo's thinking of them, i need to go get one.

Oh yeah, add Oreo to the list ;)

DeletedUser

So, I just now realized just how many premades there are for this world 38/39.KiwiRawrGeicoD3THMafiaCheetoThanks For All the FishCreeping BarrageBeerNot to mention all the ones that haven't been announced (Pervis mentioned one).I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen this many premades at one time and which ones do you think will be successful?

Personally I have never seen so many premades being publicly advertised before.

How many will be successful will depend on how you define successful. Given a long enough time line all will fail. I would say there is only about a 5% chance any make it past one year before any number of things happens to them.

From what I see I'm not impressed with the recruitment methods of any of these premades.

like Geico's for example:
Years played:
Worlds:
and why I should let you:
Note: You will also be expected to answer some other questions as well.

Points and ODA are worthless metrics without context.
But at least they list some of the things they look at.

Mafia's is silly:
We are not point whores, we are not mass recruiting tribe, we only want, active, loyal and experienced players who will do whatever he/she can to make our tribe the no1 tribe in world 38

Really though, tell me a tribe that doesn't want active, loyal and experienced players?

Kiwi doesn't say much, but at least they look like they're willing to take a chance on newer players. Though in general i think their leadership is questionable, but in comparison to some of the others they will be just fine.

None of these line-ups really have that "wow" factor like an OA from w4, or Hippos from w16, etc. But then again, it's become so popular to have a million alias for some reason that it's harder to recognize players who might actually be decent. Pervis' premade would likely have that affect, but I don't see him advertising it on the forums ;)

Geico, Kiwi, RAWR, in that order, are the three tribes with the best chance of early world success in my opinion. They should do okay, at least until the next set of worlds come out and every body leaves to join it.

DeletedUser

Geico, Kiwi, RAWR, in that order, are the three tribes with the best chance of early world success in my opinion. They should do okay, at least until the next set of worlds come out and every body leaves to join it.

The reason why is because everyone advertise their pre-mades now we have a spam forum for each world(general discussion)..

I use the points and ODA of past worlds to get a slight idea of how much ingame experience they have had. after that I either interview them on skype for awhile or I do my own in depth research, I end up doing both anyways..

Thank you for your uplifting opinion on Geico I hope not to disappoint you.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

How many will be successful will depend on how you define successful. Given a long enough time line all will fail. I would say there is only about a 5% chance any make it past one year before any number of things happens to them.

From what I see I'm not impressed with the recruitment methods of any of these premades.

Mafia's is silly:

Really though, tell me a tribe that doesn't want active, loyal and experienced players?

Kiwi doesn't say much, but at least they look like they're willing to take a chance on newer players. Though in general i think their leadership is questionable, but in comparison to some of the others they will be just fine.

None of these line-ups really have that "wow" factor like an OA from w4, or Hippos from w16, etc. But then again, it's become so popular to have a million alias for some reason that it's harder to recognize players who might actually be decent. Pervis' premade would likely have that affect, but I don't see him advertising it on the forums ;)

We don't say much about recruitment because the recruitment process is completely personal. I never say the same thing to anyone for the most part. As for taking on newer players, yes I am. I am looking for more then past experience/success when recruiting. But believe me when I say you will not be disappointed. 75% of the members are extremely skilled.

devil667

You forgot RANDOM.

Its gonna be a premade world?

If there will be so many premades, please confirm with me which world you guys will be setting in. So we can entertain you guys a bit or two. :icon_wink:

Requirements:

Elite, hy!elite, over experienced and too good players NOT ALLOWED.

Last edited: