ST*U name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

thanks for the support for keeping the old name.
The dukes decided to change the name so as to not get disbanded and have all our members hard work come to nothing.

But rules are rules and to be applied when a mod or player has a bad day.
Otherwise make hay while the sun shines.

My only concern about the current bans and transgressions is there was no real annoucement from TW Admin when they were going to be strictly adhered to. I would have just accepted that. You know after that date you break a rule and ban time. But to ban them and then give them the reason after so long seems sneaky to me.

As for the game being FREE it isn't. You cannot play above 200 villages without PP. Do you really want to start losing players because your not listening. It's consideration. look it up.
We pay to play so we should have a voice.

I'm not against cleaning up the forums and tribes, names or villages.
what i am against is this random (or is it random??) applying of the rules.
I mean you say someone reported it (thats an easy cop-out).Why just our name(personal grudge).
You can't give a name but how about the tribe. There are sixty members could any one of them.
So either do it properly. that means not waiting for a complaint but following the rules you have posted or not at all.

The current way feels like there is some descrimination going on.

or it could be me.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I suppose you mean that the ingame moderators should sit and look through all the hundreds of tribes and all the thousands of players on each world to find rulebreakings without them getting reported? In that case I got to ask... Are you aware that the moderators do voluntarily work, and don't get paid? If things get reported, they get handled; if they don't get reported, they may not get handled. It's that simple. It's unfortunate that you had the tag/name for so long before it got reported, but fact is that the tag/name shouldn't been choosen to start with, and the rules have to apply even if the circumstances are a bit unfortunate.

This is however Geschlossen. Please avoid creating any more topics on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.