st.yawZ vs Reginleif.

DeletedUser36164

I think its time for me to call you out of your little hole.
January-05-2012-15-02-59-cat.jpg

Lets do this Gladiator style! No outside support, No outside interference, just you and me baby! Lets see what you got?

jmitchel86

Why you cant fight her with all the other stuff going on at the same time? Ive seen your attacks, not really that impressive.

DeletedUser

^we've not really attacked her:( just sent out some lil nukes because she wasnt special enough for 1000 fakes.. i could say the same for hers.

DeletedUser36164

Psh 1v1 is more amusing and will give us both a new full time fun fest, until she's out of villages of course 0.o

DeletedUser95593

1v1's are selfish and egotistical. So, congrats on that.

DeletedUser105663

How can you have a 1v1 with a war going on and her being in the front lines. How about you worry about the war rather than her

DeletedUser

we're both front lines... and she asked me for 1V1 couple days ago.. here it is, st;]<3

DeletedUser

isnt this tribalwars? not solowars

Considering all the tribe hopping and how much players brag about their own inactive gobbling size here, Innogames may as well rename it to solowars :p

DeletedUser

^we've not really attacked her:( just sent out some lil nukes because she wasnt special enough for 1000 fakes.. i could say the same for hers.
Wait. Not special enough to warrant 5-10 mins of faking, but special enough to send nukes that take 1-2 weeks build time?
I like your logic.

DeletedUser

Wait. Not special enough to warrant 5-10 mins of faking, but special enough to send nukes that take 1-2 weeks build time?
I like your logic.

why would i bother to just fake when i could clear out this pathetic excuse for a front line?:/

DeletedUser

i didnt imply or say you said that. i was making a statement. dont be getting stressy:/

DeletedUser

i didnt imply or say you said that. i was making a statement. dont be getting stressy:/
I'm not even "stressy".
When you quote someone like this, and then add a statement, it is generally considered a reply to that post.
You wouldn't even know what the term implicit means, as that post clearly was trying to get at 'something' that was never stated.

I see you are a candidate for a Darwin award, so I'll just take my leave of this thread now.
Best of luck to your opposition.