Stamp's Sig Shop

DeletedUser

love it :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah...
The one you have now is much better than the one i made you earlier. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser63403

Hehe, took me real long, but here they are : :icon_cool:

Ver 1 :
DarkAssasin.jpg

Ver 2:

DarkAssasin2.jpg

Thanks stampcoin for the main post...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hehe, took me real long, but here they are : :icon_cool:

Ver 1 :
DarkAssasin.jpg

Ver 2:

DarkAssasin2.jpg

Thanks stampcoin for the main post...:icon_rolleyes:

Not sure where and how you want it. I can put you in the title, so long as you don't mind doing one for anyone who asks. (Except for rob23) :lol:

And nice sigs. The first one is the better one in my opinion.

DeletedUser63403

I wont mind my name in title.... in fact i would love that!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser63403

Yeah, that image is spread round the net..... I love this game though, really a masterpiece of art.

DeletedUser63403

Is linking the picture to your signature thread not allowed in this forum?

DeletedUser

i believe the only thing you cant do with your link is advertise another game or website.

DeletedUser

Is linking the picture to your signature thread not allowed in this forum?

I believe it is allowed. Well, you can have links in your sig, so especially an internal link to forum thread should cause no trouble.

And I've seen linked signature pictures before (TW-Guides one, quite a few people used to wear that one)

DeletedUser68639

Text: I want it to have "The Shroom" in a decent big size in the left part of the sig, but "Enjoy The Ride" with a smaller size more to the right and lower

Font: I really searched for a font but didn't find one. If you got any that fits something related to being high or drunk I'd like you to use that

Background A Graphitti styled background or something similuar to th3 sig with the penguin. A bit like this one [spoil]
112705248_6c016c5faa.jpg
[/spoil]

Foreground: I really can't find a good render (been searching for an hour). A famous cartoon carachter that's high maybe?

Other Special Features: The background maybe going in circle because he's high and confused?

DeletedUser68639

The pic is really bad quality and it's hard to read the text. Make it bigger or change the color

DeletedUser

I made one for me, how does this sig look?
In-1.jpg

I like the patterned background and the way your name shadows it and the render a bit. Blue text is impossible to read and makes the sig look bad. Change the color or make it shadow the background so it stands out at least a bit.

DeletedUser

I was bored, first time using Gimp. made the one I currently use, though :lol:

DeletedUser

Doing it now

Text: I want it to have "The Shroom" in a decent big size in the left part of the sig, but "Enjoy The Ride" with a smaller size more to the right and lower

Font: I really searched for a font but didn't find one. If you got any that fits something related to being high or drunk I'd like you to use that

Background A Graphitti styled background or something similuar to th3 sig with the penguin. A bit like this one [spoil]
112705248_6c016c5faa.jpg
[/spoil]

Foreground: I really can't find a good render (been searching for an hour). A famous cartoon carachter that's high maybe?

Other Special Features: The background maybe going in circle because he's high and confused?

Will get to work on it. :icon_cool: