Starcraft II

Jack Lawless

Bought the game finally, add me please:
Jack

But only if you have the europe version, you can't play cross servers:(

DeletedUser

add me: Warham

But I haven't been on it much anymore :D Haven't logged in in like 2 weeks. Only have internet during the weekend for the moment, and just started IKEA so won't be on much in the next few weeks lol :D

S1cky Dutch

Fk it, I bought it but they still have to bring out a expansion pack for zerg and prottos:(

Jack Lawless

add me: Warham

But I haven't been on it much anymore :D Haven't logged in in like 2 weeks. Only have internet during the weekend for the moment, and just started IKEA so won't be on much in the next few weeks lol :D

I added you:D

S1cky Dutch, add me too please, the many the merrier:D

Yea, they still have to make the toss and zerg. The zerg campaing will be next and finally the protoss. But still, a very nice game, and there are a lot of interesting custom maps, some even RPG like.

DeletedUser

Yea, they still have to make the toss and zerg. The zerg campaing will be next and finally the protoss. But still, a very nice game, and there are a lot of interesting custom maps, some even RPG like.

I don't know if htey're going to do a protoss campaign seeing as you already played them, but I'm really looking forward to the expansion thoguh

S1cky Dutch

Will do when I have the time:D

DeletedUser

I really wish at least one of you were on the American server. That's where I play. And since everyone's talking leagues, I'm in diamond. The thing you learn is that no matter how high you're ranked, you're still absolutely terrible.

But I love starcraft. And even if I can't play with you guys, if you have any questions or just want to talk about it, I'm down for some sweet starcraft discussion. I play protoss, btw.