Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
- Reaction score
Wednesday, November 22nd, a new High Performance round will open its gates as a Holiday Special at around 10 AM. Pre-registrations for this world have started. Gather your teams!
>> Register now!
Please note that High Performance is a world with more challenging settings. Please take into account that this is a Holiday Special round, run on the High Performance server where we use more 'unusual' game settings on some rounds.
While you await the start of this Christmas Special High Performance, we would like to again remind you we have a Discord channel exclusively for this world!. Feel free to drop by and chat with other players joining High Performance. Below, you can find out how to join:
Find us on Discord!
While you await the start of this new world, we have opened the Discord channel for this world. Feel free to drop by to chat with the players that will also be playing this world. You can access it here.
The Holiday Deadline HP round - Starting Wednesday 22nd November 2023
A winter war is brewing in the HP world, but the troops have decided with holidays approaching they will not fight past midnight on the 23rd December! They want to enjoy their holiday break! The winners will be the tribe with the most points on the end of the day on the 23rd December 2023 (Random time Between 23:59 and 00:01).
To allow everyone to get straight into the fighting everyone has been gifted 3 well developed villages to start off: These will have 1503 points and will start with level 25 pits, and a level 5 WH.
As it is the festive season, ONLY bonus barbs will spawn as it is the season of gifts! What gift will a barb near you hold?
Further to this as the Christmas period gets closer we will be locking the door on tribes and nobody can leave or disband a tribe, so make sure you are in a nice warm house after 14 days! But as those doors slam shut, the academies will allow 50% off your coins to prepare your battles.
Finally you will not be able to relocate or chose starting direction after pre-registration, so if you want to play together, join together!
- Building speed: 6 (600%)
- Unit Speed: 0.275 (165%)
- Archers: Activated
- Paladin / Statue: Activated, with Skills
- Strongholds: Deactivated
- Bonus Villages: Bonus Villages Only
- Barbarian Villages: Bonus Villages Only
- Church and Belief: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Militia: Activated
- Morale: Deactivated
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins (Additional settings: 50% priced coins after tribe lock)
- Technologies: 3 tier tech
- Beginners protection: 2 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Deactivated
- Nightmode: Deactivated
- Choose starting direction: Deactivated
- Starting Villages: Each players starts with 3 x 1503 point villages (with high starting production)
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (50)
- Fake limit: Deactivated
- Farm limit: Deactivated
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 150 fields
- Hauls: Activated, with Scavenging
- Free trade: Deactivated for all players
- Victory conditions: Tribe with the most points on 23rd Dec between 23:59 and 00:01 on 24th Dec
- Tribe limit: 15
- Tribelock: After 14 days**
- Flags: Deactivated
- Support outside Tribe: über on arrival *
- Attacks do not harm your tribemates: Deactivated
- Tutorial / quests - Deactivated
- Militia: Activated up to 4 villages due to 3 village start
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated (Available from 4 villages)
- Farm-Assistant: Activated
- Building time reduction: Activated
- Finish immediately: Activated
- Building cost reduction: Activated
- +20% Production: Activated
- Trading with the merchant: Activated
- Premium Exchange: Deactivated
* You will not able to send support to non-tribe members. Restriction applies to the arrival of a support command.
** Random point on day 14
Please note for this HP world ONLY there will be an additional rule around switching accounts:
Additional Account Rules:
Changing accounts where one account is deleted
When switching from one account to another, the old account must be set to delete. The player is only allowed to switch to the new account
Changing accounts where BOTH accounts remain on the world
When switching from one account to another, the password of the account must be changed. The player is only allowed to switch to the new account
From the extended information:
Once the password has been changed, you must wait
To clarify; if you want to switch account, disregarding reason, the normal 24 hour cool down period required between logout from the old account and login on the new account is extended to 72 hours.
This will also be announced during the pre-reg phase and start up phase on regular occasion.
Take into account that the above rule is an additional rule. The other game rules will also apply.
As with all game rules, we count on player reports to help us enforce them. We also want to remind everyone that creating multi-accounts using the sitting system or setting up a shared internet connection does not negate the rules.
Make sure to let us know if you like the settings in the Feedback topic!
Your Tribal Wars Team