Start of the end of Story?

• Thread starter Dust and Shadows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As i recall at the beginning we were 40 members, maybe a bit less or a bit more.
We had a war with 2 tribes, -ps- and BWB, we were doing great and we won both of them.

A question was asked when Panda tribe began to falter if we invite some of their members, everyone agreed, and so it was. Tribes called us huggers, other a merging machine, no one cared we were doing great.
Until in a matter of 2 weeks maximum, our number jumped from 40 to 68. Main reason for that, some new members and some useless leaders in story decided that the easiest way to win and expand was to invite every single big member from tribes we are waring or had bad relations with like for example B.G. Clock Pain Panda and by the time they join the original enemy tribe will disband and thats how it should go, many complained from the old players but who cared, leaders above all. right?

Until today when Krovikan mist left the tribe, a well known player, some of you know him from w67 as the ex leader of MM tribe, whos currently dominating there, and as well as 1 of the top Elite players in tw. The reason why he quit was the hugging and merging and crazy invites of refugees from enemy tribes we were waring. Who blames him for this.
Of course first decision of a duke in StorY "Turtle swag" was: noble him, and he said and i quote with a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/1d94xg

The guy want to test the strength of the number 1 tribe in points against 1 player (facepalm)
After the following, the only actually good leader in Story, "Citizen snow" resigned from duke position and left the tribe.

And btw Matt "leader of ODA" , a good friend of fear "krovikan mist" in case you wonder why story not helping much nor will anyway, their plan is this and was said by the leaders of Story http://prntscr.com/1d95dj many times back and forth, they just using you as allies in order to end their war with Pain, tcu and soon maltesers. I know you are not being used personally nor is your tribe, but was good to let you know, and im pretty sure you know this already.

So rest assured guys, everyone who accused Story of anything turned to be right, and here we go.
Is it the begining of the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None the less it was said, and it's meaning true to your words.

DeletedUser

Well, at least things aren't boring up here on k35 anymore.

DeletedUser

^ even your own members are contradicting you turtle.
Enough said

DeletedUser

Hmmm a merging competition with 1up?
What else would OP suggest turtle swag to do, other than testing his tribe?
I guess that 1 of the top Elite tw players should have seen it coming, maybe he is already prepared. Maybe he will live up to his title and come out victorious, against this classic tribalhugs tribe :?

DeletedUser99565

World 69 is a hug and cuddle world. It has proven that warring is not good. Let's just all cuddle and win the world together.

DeletedUser

Oh wait Story might be falling? Looks like I got it right. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser110464

Pretty sure a lot of people predicted story to fail...but I still see them here for now. I still think they'll fail in the end but they may last longer than some people think.

Ripfin

Pretty sure a lot of people predicted story to fail...but I still see them here for now. I still think they'll fail in the end but they may last longer than some people think.

its a slow agonizing death for now.

DeletedUser

A quote from a player that has no brains. Back it up with any other post ever made.

Nice way to speak about a player that I assume you were once Duke of, im glad I manage to avoid tribes run by dukes with interesting "personalities" these days :/

DeletedUser88324

I must say several rumors I have heard regarding Story's intentions, past/present and future, are a bit saddening (facepalm)... Although doesn't surprise me too much at the same time..:icon_rolleyes: