Start of the end of Story?

• Thread starter Dust and Shadows
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lulz, saying the worthless crap, who was the first to leave his tribe to join Story without even trying to send 1 spear to help his old teammates.
Please, all the new members in story coming from defeated tribes, keep it down, and stay away from the thread.

Even though i think the EX-BG members should stay out of this issue because we are new to the tribe and this is an issue between the old STORY members, i would like to point a few things out.

BG is not really a tribe that STORY has defeated in war. B.G and STORY had a small amount of skirmishes to eachother and at some point we were contacted by STORY if we were interested in joining.

We did not join to save our own asses, we joined because we weren't statisfied with our own tribe. It had a small group of active members that helped eachother out. the other part were either inactive or never responded to mails or talked on the forums. We joined STORY because we wanted to be in a tribe where everyone commits.

We were contacted by Citizen and Snow and he showed his good intentions and even took in more members then he initially wanted. Citizen and Snow showed Character and i like that. i'm sad to see that he is one of the people that left the tribe now.

I hope everything gets sorted sooner rather then later.

DeletedUser

n all honesty 'some' of the new members' from BG are a help, some are not. And our past recruitment hasn't been great.
It's failing right now due to different factors at different times which are now building up, we'll see what happens anyway.

DeletedUser95698

All good stories come to a happy ending...O wait...

DeletedUser

My editing skills are da best. It was this or a tree but I'm too lazy to find.

XrZjFc2.gif

Jager's time to shine. Bow down.

emoticon-bow-animate.gif

Ripfin

My editing skills are da best. It was this or a tree but I'm too lazy to find.

XrZjFc2.gif

Jager's time to shine. Bow down.

emoticon-bow-animate.gif

still doubt Jager will last long they have followed the same path as story, but less strong.

scarlet ash

Please explain the same path as them, and why less strong?

DeletedUser

still doubt Jager will last long they have followed the same path as story, but less strong.

Lol and what path is that? We haven't recruited any enemies like you did. Nor did we recruit as much.

DeletedUser95698

define less strong.

Story has they have a limited amount of people who can work together. IDK about jager, but I know/heard of a lot of their players and they are all people I would want on my side.

Teamwork > Bunch of "strong" players

DeletedUser

ROFL at the entire Papa Gordo mess. Go look at the stats and the page screams COWARDS.

Story nobles a Gordo village
Gordo responds by convincing ~HOT~... not himself, not his tribe, but some meatshields to cat the Story member down.
Once catting is in progess Gordo sneaks a Story village during the chaos of HOT's attacks.
Story, rather than fighting back allows Gordo to keep the village and immediately invites him.

Every move that was made in that situation by either side is the play of COWARDS. Gordo too afraid to fight, so uses some meatshields as cover...Story to afraid to recap ONE LITTLE VILLAGE so they recruit a player who was attacking them.

You are all cowards, Gordo you are a nub and if you send one of those 3 second noble trains you seem to like at me it's getting sniped twice, just because I can. I hope ODA decides not to continue their alliance, because they will disband your sorry ass tribe in less than a week if they ever decide to attack.

Ripfin

define less strong.

Story has they have a limited amount of people who can work together. IDK about jager, but I know/heard of a lot of their players and they are all people I would want on my side.

Teamwork > Bunch of "strong" players

not strong = too many dang leaks in the tribe.

DeletedUser

not strong = too many dang leaks in the tribe.

[video=youtube;jbNvPoumEVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNvPoumEVU[/video]

Yeah it's Casual ^

Letting Scarlet give a proper answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

scarlet ash

Might be true. One thing that can be relied on in TW is that ever so surplus of people who will enjoy acting like double agents... However Jager is pretty close knit all in all and too many leaks means nothing without evidence. I could easily claim the same about near any other tribe however means nothing. Every things being fine tuned anyway and considering anything of importance is usually co-ordinated between players other skype (Generally as with a lot of other tribes) then the odd leaks will either be narrowed down to a small amount of potentials or will never really have much to go on.
Though I would still like to dispute "Too many leaks".

Ripfin

The problem as I see it is not just with Story or Jager its the world as a whole, the world specs are too tough for many and when new worlds come out the world will be depleted of active players, it will all come down to is who has the tenacity to stay in this world or not.

Ripfin

Story now hemorrhaging members, and lots of the big name players at that. If more of the originals leave they will need to rename the tribe B.G. 2.0

Speaking of which, I notice none of the war dodgers from original BG have left yet? Maybe they are so afraid to fight that they'll continue to hide there until they lose their number one ranking? Once this epic collapse finishes I wonder where the BG guys will go. They clearly don't want to fight, so maybe they can convince ODA to take them in and protect them?

highly doubt that will happen since ODA has at least a couple of brain cells firing.

DeletedUser110464

The problem as I see it is not just with Story or Jager its the world as a whole, the world specs are too tough for many and when new worlds come out the world will be depleted of active players, it will all come down to is who has the tenacity to stay in this world or not.

Well some worlds certainly do seem to be like that but I still believe there will be over 69 members actively playing for awhile. There are plenty of tribes who are NOT like story.

Ripfin

Well some worlds certainly do seem to be like that but I still believe there will be over 69 members actively playing for awhile. There are plenty of tribes who are NOT like story.

not many if any.

DeletedUser

Definitely the beginning of the end for them!
They are down to 4th place!
1UP is now 1st!