Start of the first ever Speed round

DeletedUser

Pp

And i cant call that number, it says "you cant reach this number" when i try to buy some PP!

you must first select your country on right up corner
if you are not from D,USA,E,GB etc. you can select international pay than you can reach the number from moon

DeletedUser

If you do not value the speed server enough to pay the little charge you need to pay to play it then you do not want it enough.

I personally Love the speed servers, and if I am not mistaken then 10X is what the Netherlands Beta Version was, and I loved that world. I would love to play there, however, when I went to sign up for a premium account today, from the speed server, it wouldn't take me to the page.

I took that to mean for myself, I can't really do it anyway, as I have no way to pay for it.

Still wish you all the luck in the world.

DeletedUser

This will probably be the best thing since sliced bread.

You complainers out there should be shot in the head. You pay for the best things in life. This game doesn't have to be free at all...

My only concern is.... why do you need so many mods on at the same time just because it's a speed round?

Because a thing going wrong for 10 minutes is the same as a thing going wrong for 100 ingame minutes, thats a lot of time.

DeletedUser1843

After being awake for 36 hours the sleep mode will be activated automatically. You can only enter sleep mode if have been awake for at least 18 hours and you have to set sleep mode at least 2 hours before it starts.
You may set a duration between 6 and 10 hours.

To enter sleep mode click settings -> sleep mode.

When sleep mode is activated automatically. Can you tell me me for how long for that wauld be..?

Ariekannairb

Any further complaints regarding the cost of the speed server, including responses to complaints, will result in the deletion of your post and possibly a warning against you.

DeletedUser

Speed server

I have upgraded to a premium account during the speed server time, but it doesn't seem to be going any faster than usual......Whats going on?

Sorry for posting this so late.

We'll start the speedserver at 16:00 server time tomorrow (the 15th).
The settings will be the same as world 6. The building and resource production speed will be set at 10. Unit speed will be set to 0.5. That means the unit move with 5 times the speed of worlds 1, 3 and 5.

Please remember that you will need a premium account to play the speed server.

Account sitting will be allowed.

Sleep modus will be active.

The server will run until June 15th at 15:00 Server time.

There will be the following prizes for the speed server:

1st: 100 Premium points
2nd: 50 Premium points
3rd: 20 Premium points

Explanation for the sleep mode:
While your account is in sleep mode attacks on your villages do not take effect and will only visit. Production of troops, buildings and resources will also be paused in that time.
After being awake for 36 hours the sleep mode will be activated automatically. You can only enter sleep mode if have been awake for at least 18 hours and you have to set sleep mode at least 2 hours before it starts.
You may set a duration between 6 and 10 hours.

To enter sleep mode click settings -> sleep mode.

Please limit posts in here to questions regarding the settings. Use the forum search first. No spam will be tolorated whatsoever.

greenmonsta

I personally Love the speed servers, and if I am not mistaken then 10X is what the Netherlands Beta Version was, and I loved that world. I would love to play there, however, when I went to sign up for a premium account today, from the speed server, it wouldn't take me to the page.

I took that to mean for myself, I can't really do it anyway, as I have no way to pay for it.

Still wish you all the luck in the world.

i just bought my premium through world 4 and then used it in the speed server :p

DeletedUser2386

Its a good way for them to earn a little money, im not going to moan because i think this will be funny how much theyre going to make :p:icon_cool:

they will pay out 170 points.
we will buy 5 each. 170 / 5 = 34.:icon_surprised:

so if theres anymore than 34 people going to be on this world, there going to make one hell of a big profit.:icon_rolleyes:

go TW

pur3s

+ server, startup, developers, admins and security costs...

DeletedUser4797

Er... I feel really bad about this, making an... on-topic post :O

Anyways, I did read the first post, and tried to search with that accursed thingie... and found nothin´ ´bout this. So, mon question est, does those 5 Premium Points buy you a "lifetime" entry into the speed server, or does it cost 5 points per round? o_O

DeletedUser

Er... I feel really bad about this, making an... on-topic post :O

Anyways, I did read the first post, and tried to search with that accursed thingie... and found nothin´ ´bout this. So, mon question est, does those 5 Premium Points buy you a "lifetime" entry into the speed server, or does it cost 5 points per round? o_O

5 points for 1 round my guess.

DeletedUser1843

[/color]

When sleep mode is activated automatically. Can you tell me me for how long for that wauld be..?

:icon_rolleyes: any chance of a reply, Befor i go to auto sleep..!!

''Sorry to sound rude, But my 18 hours are almost up.!!''

DeletedUser

I think it might be just 6 hours but thats not for sure.

DeletedUser5421

According to the original post, auto-sleep would only begin after 36 hours.

You can set yourself to sleep after "being awake" for at least 18 hours continously IF you set sleep mode at least 2 hours before it starts.

In the original wording (from the original post)-
hoodoo said:

DeletedUser

common sense

Why should we oay when we can just do it for free on other town building games that are all over the internet!?

DeletedUser

I've just been put in sleep mode

My 36 hours must be up :) .. and it has automatically given me 6 hours in sleep mode .. not bad timing either really as it's midnight and I may as well go to bed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

speed server

Sorry for posting this so late.

We'll start the speedserver at 16:00 server time tomorrow (the 15th).
The settings will be the same as world 6. The building and resource production speed will be set at 10. Unit speed will be set to 0.5. That means the unit move with 5 times the speed of worlds 1, 3 and 5.

The server will run until June 15th at 15:00 Server time.

So does this mean its only a temp thing? that its only running til June 15th and will shut down after that? Its jsut a preview then now?

halko

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So does this mean its only a temp thing? that its only running til June 15th and will shut down after that? Its jsut a preview then now?

No...its a round they were always planned to be short periods of time.
After the month is up the winners are awarded prizes. Its not a preview...its the real thing, the server is fast...you only need a month.

DeletedUser

to complete above post, once the first round elapse, the server is reset, settings changed if needed, and a new round can start