Start of the first ever Speed round

DeletedUser

Im surprised with all the b****ing in the forums from you guys.

I thought you wouldn't have had the time to play and b**** at the same time. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey, how about a real question instead of all the complaining.

When you go to sleep mode, does that send support in your village back to it's owner?
I had some troops sitting in my village, went into sleep mode, came back and they were gone. Neither the owner of the troops nor myself can recall doing anything to send them back.

Thanks

PS I think the sleep mode is fine, if your halfway intelligent you can work it to be to your best advantage, you just have to plan ahead.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

how do go on the german SDS servers can somebody post a link?

i would like to see how 2 noble people..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5002

I cant purchase a premium, its just a blank screen, i want to go on it...
Grrr >=(

DeletedUser

My premium runs out tommorrow !!! whats gonna happen?

you will not be able to log in, and you will certainly end up with the "buy PA" screen instead
just buy more PA to be able to log back

DeletedUser762

will you be switching between premium-only and free-for-everyone versions like the SDS server?

DeletedUser

will you be switching between premium-only and free-for-everyone versions like the SDS server?

this will certainly be the case, but no idea how this will be handled, neither if there are will be "short" round

DeletedUser11188

Speed server is awesome!!!!!! Only drawback I can see is this sleep mode thing. What a bout doing a free speed server and if you want people to use premium points have the upgrades as usual but also deactivate sleep mode?

Also what about winners? Is that going to be judged by the top 3 points, If thats the case then why have tribes? Wouldn't that cause turmoil, closer to the end of the round, between tribe members who are competing for the top 3?

DeletedUser

Speed server is awesome!!!!!! Only drawback I can see is this sleep mode thing. What a bout doing a free speed server and if you want people to use premium points have the upgrades as usual but also deactivate sleep mode?

Also what about winners? Is that going to be judged by the top 3 points, If thats the case then why have tribes? Wouldn't that cause turmoil, closer to the end of the round, between tribe members who are competing for the top 3?

Very possible, that is if those who are at the top are not generous and grateful.
Possibly setting up deals to share some of the premium afterwards. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That depends on whether it's allowed to share premium points. I've always been told its not possible, but I hear from others that they've done it, so no idea.

DeletedUser11188

Very possible, that is if those who are at the top are not generous and grateful.
Possibly setting up deals to share some of the premium afterwards. :icon_wink:

That doesn't really seem fair if you have like say 50 poeple that gang up on everyone else everytime theres a speed round. Everyman for himself would be better I think since people are paying for it and it will actually give those of us without a lot of people on tw to team up with. But like I said before this speed server is great as it is, I'm just trowing out some suggestions:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You're giving suggestions that have already being suggested. Please stop.

Free server? Not on the first one, duh...

No account sitting? Okay... and..?

Not able to share premium points? You'd have to ban it on all worlds...

Being lame? yes, you are.. :icon_twisted: