Start of the first ever Speed round

birdseye

No Stable!!!!

I cant get a stable on the speed server. Is there a time requirement?

SUP with that? Do I have to start again? :icon_sad:

Never mind, when all else fails read the help menu :icon_redface:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1334

I think it would make the game more interesting if tribes were not allowed. Just every man for himself!
Obvious collaboration to 'take' out a player could be a bannable offense.

Every village taken should actually be fought for, instead of 'bought' or the target simply removing his/her troops, thereby guaranteeing a bloodless takeover.

Also NO SCOUTS, would make the game more dangerous, and difficult to dominate!

DeletedUser

I think it would make the game more interesting if tribes were not allowed. Just every man for himself!
Obvious collaboration to 'take' out a player could be a bannable offense.

Every village taken should actually be fought for, instead of 'bought' or the target simply removing his/her troops, thereby guaranteeing a bloodless takeover.

Also NO SCOUTS, would make the game more dangerous, and difficult to dominate!

:icon_twisted:

I have also offered up the idea of disabling the tribal option. No joining tribes....although dont mistake my desire for such for belief that such will actually happen. That would be a Huge change.

DeletedUser

Its a good idea Jerran, kinda not tribal wars then isit

Yeah goes against the name of the game. But this is a special server made to give individual players a chance to earn premium. So it Does make sense. Just not sure if exception will go for it or not.

DeletedUser

Best idea I've ever heard.

Too bad Gar Gar won't be around to enjoy it :(

DeletedUser

How it works

Speed Server is a whole other world. It goes MUCH faster. Although it only lasts for a month.:snob: :)