Start of world 110!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Please leave your feedback here!

Dear community,

Upcoming Thursday, September, 12th, world 110 will open its gates around 11 AM. Pre-registrations for this world have started. Gather your teams!
>> Register now!

General Settings:

- Building speed: 1 (100%)
- Unit Speed: 1 (100%)

Game:
- Archers: Activated
- Paladin / Statue: Deactivated
- Strongholds : Deactivated
- Bonus Villages: Activated
- Barbarian Villages: Grow to 2,000 points
- Church and Belief: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Activated
- Militia: Activated
- Morale: Activated, points and time based
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins
- Technologies: Simple
- Beginners protection: 6 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Activated, 1:10 for 30 days

Other:
- Nightmode: Deactivated
- Choose starting direction: Activated
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (100)
- Fake limit: Activated (1%)
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 100 fields
- Scavenging: Deactivated

Extra :
- Victory conditions: Dominance (a tribe needs to hold 70% of the villages for 20 days)
- Tribe limit: 30
- Flags: Activated
- Limited haul: Activated (Base 1,000, max 150,000)

Premium Features
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistent: Activated
- Building time reduction: Activated
- Finish immediately: Activated
- Building cost reduction: Activated
- +20% Production: Activated
- Trading with the merchant: Activated
- Premium Exchange: Activated

Make sure to let us know if you like the settings in the Feedbacktopic!

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars Team

Last edited:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Horrible combination of settings, just makes the worlds too slow unless you are figthing people that are not trying to defend. Otherwise settings look good

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

Horrible combination of settings, just makes the worlds too slow unless you are figthing people that are not trying to defend. Otherwise settings look good

Thank you for your feedback! I would love to hear other people's opinions on this matter as well so we can review it!

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
- Building speed: 1 (100%)
- Unit Speed: 1 (100%)

Game:

- Paladin / Statue: Deactivated

Other:
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (100)
- Scavenging: Deactivated

Extra :
- Limited haul: Activated (Base 1,000, max 150,000)

Well, I know someone who won't play this world at least.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
euhhhhh

do you guys want this to be a 3 years world?

1.0 speed, no paladins, no scavenging, LIMITED HAUL aswell [very low topend limit].

I love watchtowers but there is not much point in having them when having a fake limit too..

On the german tribalwars servers , if they do limited haul they give atleast double pit production which is nice so the game isn't thaaaat grandpa speed. But I guess its too late to implement that for W110 lol..
For me this world has one of the worst settings ever, sorry! (I also love paladins!)

- A good world for me has 2.0 speed, paladins, no fake limit, watchtower, bonus villages up to 2k-3k , 50ms attack time gap, no churches, Archers (I dont mind them , can be either). and 3 tech or 10 tech. I like those alot more than just simple tech. adds more depth to the game. = less boring

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
euhhhhh

do you guys want this to be a 3 years world?

1.0 speed, no paladins, no scavenging, LIMITED HAUL aswell [very low topend limit].

I love watchtowers but there is not much point in having them when having a fake limit too..

On the german tribalwars servers , if they do limited haul they give atleast double pit production which is nice so the game isn't thaaaat grandpa speed. But I guess its too late to implement that for W110 lol..
For me this world has one of the worst settings ever, sorry! (I also love paladins!)

- A good world for me has 2.0 speed, paladins, no fake limit, watchtower, bonus villages up to 2k-3k , 50ms attack time gap, no churches, Archers (I dont mind them , can be either). and 3 tech or 10 tech. I like those alot more than just simple tech. adds more depth to the game. = less boring

We will increase base production (as indeed it will be a slow-paced world), even though it is not in the announcement :)

DeletedUser123219

I am just dissapointed.

What is the point of Limited Farm Haul ? I will never get why would any world have this option.

And fake limit with watchtower? I dont know who made these settings, but find another job for him. The guy probably couldnt build a letter L out of LEGO as his combining skills are so poor.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
Can live with the rest of the settings but was really hoping for a speed 2 world, will miss scavenging too, especially combined with limited hauls (always wanted to see how these two would work together)

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tell us how exactly is one able to compete with p2w players with limited hauls? i mean this makes no sense, i dont ever complain about p2w cause with daily farming and being smart you can still compete with anyone except tudadar, but wtf are you thinking limiting us who actually work for what we got and yall reward those who dont even know basics but have more pp.. guess i answered this one myself, silly me...

Corrion

Reaction score
take in 10- techs and no coins ... make the noble production great again like old servers ... numbers of academy = number of nobles .... with that Package System ?