Start of world 110!

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agree with most of the comments

As I heard, several premades are ready for a new world. It would be bad not to do some changes for them

From what I saw here, most players arguing about these stuff:

Very slow pace (not a problem with slow worlds, but here we have farm limit, which makes pp features OP)
Making haul world is what most of the people seek

Fake limit together with WT is very bad combo. Tribal OPs against slightly better players will be almost impossible

And please, consider tribal limit to be 40. With this slow pace, and 30 players, we will have domination in 3 years

Thanks for letting us talk about options. We will appreciate if you can change something we want

Michael Corleone.

JawJaw, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your Community Manager Position, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, JawJaw. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Innogames ass.

You’re as good as kissing Innogames ass as Lizy was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Morthy though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

[MC waves to the camera]

I am the Community Manager in the world.

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because Allyboo saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m an Allyboo guy. You know who else was an Allyboo guy? Mattcurr. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Matt is I’m going to leave with the Community Manager Position.

I’ve grabbed so many of Innogames brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this server, in that in-game staff room, even in PnP! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy YouTube video on Inno's YouTube Channel. I’m not on the poster of TribalWars. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on TwStats. I’m not on TribalWars. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Jirki is still on the staff next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are buying PP right now. You’re the ones that cry about PP whores and whore PP yourselves. And then at five in the morning you're up farming and you try to build an academy and rush nobles to noble me out because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the CM position on September 17th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in Allyboo's Backyard. Maybe…I’ll go back to the UK Servers.

[Punk looks at the camera and waves]

Hey, Thargoran, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Innogames is going to make money despite himself. JawJaw’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like servy, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after JawJaw is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about JawJaw, alright? We do this whole [anti] bully campaign...

[Microphone cuts off]

I've been silenced!

Deleted User - 11521651

JawJaw, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your Community Manager Position, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, JawJaw. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Innogames ass.

You’re as good as kissing Innogames ass as Lizy was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Morthy though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

[MC waves to the camera]

I’ve been the best ever since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day, because Allyboo saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m an Allyboo guy. You know who else was an Allyboo guy? Mattcurr. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Matt is I’m going to leave with the Community Manager Position.

I’ve grabbed so many of Innogames brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this server, in that in-game staff room, even in PnP! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy YouTube video on Inno's YouTube Channel. I’m not on the poster of TribalWars. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on TwStats. I’m not on TribalWars. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Jirki is still on the staff next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are buying PP right now. You’re the ones that cry about PP whores and whore PP yourselves. And then at five in the morning you're up farming and you try to build an academy and rush nobles to noble me out because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the CM position on September 17th. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in Allyboo's Backyard. Maybe…I’ll go back to the UK Servers.

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Innogames is going to make money despite himself. JawJaw’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like servy, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after JawJaw is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about JawJaw, alright? We do this whole [anti] bully campaign...

[Microphone cuts off]

I've been silenced!

imagine quitting tribalwars for a full decade

DeletedUser

DisfiguredGrandAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Reaction score
- Building speed: 1 (100%)
- Unit Speed: 1 (100%)

Game:
- Watchtower: Activated

Other:
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (100)
- Fake limit: Activated (1%)

Extra :
- Limited haul: Activated (Base 1,000, max 150,000)

The poor building speed means players who spend lots can build much faster than those who don't. It makes more of a difference in low speed worlds.

(and why am I labelled as a new member ... I've always wondered that)

With watchtowers and fake limits both, there is little action. I personally hate watchtower worlds.

And with limited haul, there is little farming past start-up, its all about how much pp you are willing to spend.

I don't like these setting either.

Reaction score
Agree with most of the comments

And please, consider tribal limit to be 40. With this slow pace, and 30 players, we will have domination in 3 years

Good point about the tribe size. I meant to mention that too ... 30 is small for the rest of the settings. Slow world, slow average growth with no farming, small tribes = long, slow game.

DeletedUser123493

Well limited hauls then at least bring scavenge into game otherwise like others mentioned - p2w is written all over it.

Was so happy to see archers and then i saw rest settings and happiness went away.

Eterea

Reaction score
are settings that favor those who want to sell resources, which I intend to do since I do not prefer the haul limit

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

[MC waves to the camera]

[Microphone cuts off]

I've been silenced!

my god alex i hope this is a pasta and not hand written

super mario2

Reaction score
Autumn is coming and I was really looking forward to come together with people and friends and play together again. Have been waiting for this world to start.

Very disappointing settings. I don´t know if the team honestly can say that they would think the majority of players would like these settings. Would they have enjoyed playing these settings themselves? You want our opinions but do you really listen to them and give us, the majority of players, settings we would like? Do right and change, meet the players.

Juraj

Reaction score
Same like others. I believe the setting combinations (like farm limit + no scav + slow speed or watchtower + fake limit) are really weird. But in my opinion in w109 the new endgame with church is the same. Hopefully they are going to change this or I should wait another 2 months and hoping that w111 settings will be better.

Last edited:

pamy

Reaction score
awful settings, haul limit and fake limit does not match with speed world 1, no scavening and watchtower

please remove haul limit and fake limit otherwise only p2w players will play this world

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This may be the dumbest collection of settings I've seen on .net. A world purely designed to make Inno as much $ as possible as buying res will be overpowered and the small tribe limit plus fake limit plus watchtower plus no scav plus no farming plus slow speed will make it take forever, meaning Inno can cash in on the 850pp per month per account (PA, AM, 20% x 3) for a long time. Someone will have fun this world, but it seems more likely to be the shareholders as opposed to the game players this time.