Start of world 110!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there.

en111 is running, but has not been announced.

Safe $ is there's going to be another world announced shortly.

If this was a one-off incident I might think it was an error, but .uk and .us also just both announced one world, and each also opened two.

This is speculation, but educated speculation nonetheless:

All three servers are going to open two worlds soon. There is going to be a divisive feature of some sort added to one of the two, but not to the other. This is being done as a means of letting people choose whether they want to play the world with the feature or the one without it. It is also being done to gauge community interest in the feature by determining which of the two worlds will be the most popular.

DeletedUser114962

Can you change world settings or is this all futile?

At least allow farming to an extent and keep all other variables the same?

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
w111 the 2.0 speed world dream with paladins and 3 or 10 tech, nice juicy bonus villages and NO church is still ALIVE!!!!

DeletedUser118139

Limited hauls is fine, but not with p2w.

yeah... was hoping for a world that was not solely p2w... no hauls means that those who cant afford to be top cant even compete...

also setting combos... egh

Last edited:

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Many premades were supposed to play on w110. Was looking forward to this world just because it would be competetive like that.

While waiting patiently and curious for the settings, this is the settings you manage to come up with?

We just need church activated to make this world officially the worst world of all times, if it isn't already.

Limited haul - You can already see w108, tudadar is 3x the rank 2 - Here it is HAUL, imagine playing against a p2w player on a LIMITED HAUL world. Disgusting to even think about it.

Fake Limit and WT - Don't need to say more

Also, slow world again? At least give us 1,5 speed.

I hope you change the settings lightning fast or open w111 right after w110.

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Based on your feedback, we have changed the following settings:
Dear players,

Based on the feedback you provided , we will be making some modifications to the settings of this world. Please find them below:

- Limited haul: Activated (Base 1,000, max 150,000) Deactivated
- Watchtower: Activated Deactivated

Please note that scavenging will remain disabled.

We wish to thank you once again for the feedback you have given us and hope you will enjoy the upcoming world!

Kind regards,
Your Tribal Wars Team

Thanks again for your feedback!

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will quote what I said in a different chat;

I think it is a shame that we can't even have Semi-PP worlds every 10th world or 5th world as I understand you gain money buy having PP exchange world, but please

We all want a W100 type of world where only Premium, AM & Loot Assistant is allowed ONLY

Such a shame we can't have it,
W110 WOW! ... looking at settings.. sigh why?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I will quote what I said in a different chat;

I think it is a shame that we can't even have Semi-PP worlds every 10th world or 5th world as I understand you gain money buy having PP exchange world, but please

We all want a W100 type of world where only Premium, AM & Loot Assistant is allowed ONLY

Such a shame we can't have it,
W110 WOW! ... looking at settings.. sigh why?

Hey,

The only worlds, besides anniversary worlds (every 50, and this will not change), with ONLY PA, AM and LA is High Performance. I suggest you join the next one if these are the settings you prefer :)
It will be in roughly 3 weeks.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey,

The only worlds, besides anniversary worlds (every 50, and this will not change), with ONLY PA, AM and LA is High Performance. I suggest you join the next one if these are the settings you prefer :)
It will be in roughly 3 weeks.
Every 50 world!? How greedy can yall' be?

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Appreciate the change from the feedback.

Now change the tribelimit to 40 and we have a good world.

Deleted User - 11521651

Gosh darn it!

I am removing my like from your announcement post then.

Deleted User - 10770065

Wow, is this the first time a world has been adjusted based on community feedback? Crazy. I like it.

Although, please don't make the next HP a limited haul. The last HP was a limited haul and the italian monkeys abused it so hard with their 100+ accounts.

DeletedUser122732

Can i just clarify, are hauls completely deactivated now or are we able to farm freely?

Last edited by a moderator: