Start of world 110!

DeletedUser122732

I was actually really looking forward to a no haul/limited hauls world. Never mind, its a shame you guys bottled it because some players voiced negative opinions. It would of also been interesting to see the effects on the market with resource buying activated, I'm sure you would of made enough money to make it worth while opening....

Last edited by a moderator:

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, sorrry, farm limit is a little bit of Hungarian version of limited haul :D

Noble Syndrome

Might be in the minority in terms of forum opinion but I'm very dissapointed that you changed the haul limit to full hauls, yes the settings we not great for a limited/no hauls world but haul limit worlds are so rare to finally have one announced only for it to be taken away after it was announced... the settings were ill thought, bad luck, they were announced and should have been set as they were. This is a total mess up, please don't make the next no/limited hauls world HP. Make it a speed 1-2 normal world with increased pits. I just roped a bunch of players in to play the world with me because it was limited hauls I dont normally play hauls worlds.

Last edited:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Might be in the minority in terms of forum opinion but I'm very dissapointed that you changed the haul limit to full hauls, yes the settings we not great for a limited/no hauls world but haul limit worlds are so rare to finally have one announced only for it to be taken away after it was announced... the settings were ill thought, bad luck, they were announced and should have been set as they were. This is a total mess up, please don't make the next no/limited hauls world HP. Make it a speed 1-2 normal world with increased pits. I just roped a bunch of players in to play the world and I'm pretty much quitting as I won't play a normal hauls world.

giphy.gif

you found players that are interested in a world with watchtower, fake limit, limited hauls & PP EXCHANGE? i mean it make sense if they got deep pockets other wise you need help

Noble Syndrome

No not interested in those settings, I can't speak for others, most joined with because we enjoy playing together i'd assume but for me personally, yes I was willing to play the world because it was limited hauls DESPITE the absolutely horrible combination of setting that went with it. Your post made me laugh with the Chandler gif, thanks for that :-D

DeletedUser123913

Hey,
could you please make a non pay to win world soon ?

ive started playing TW when world 8 came out and really enjoyed playing the game, but now people can spend 100s of $$ here to grow way faster than people who just cant afford it. Maybe a world that doesnt have all those premium features would be pretty nice for us broke people :p.
premium account & loot assistant are very good features but maybe a world without being able to exchange resources for PP or without being able to boost resources production with PP.
id really enjoy seeing an oldschool world again :D