Start up tactics

DeletedUser

Yeah, I tried core in w17, it was just too busy. Could find a decent farm anywhere...

Outer core w18 -> lots of noob families, had fun playing with them but getting bored now. There are only so many spear attacks I can laugh at before I cry.

Hopefully w20 outer core = noobs but not tooo many noobs.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I tried core in w17, it was just too busy. Could find a decent farm anywhere...

Outer core w18 -> lots of noob families, had fun playing with them but getting bored now. There are only so many spear attacks I can laugh at before I cry.

Hopefully w20 outer core = noobs but not tooo many noobs.

I'm in the core in w18, there's so many good farms there, partly because I made them, and because not many others are farming. In the outer core here I should get even more noobs.

Would be interesting if we were put near each other :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm in the core in w18, there's so many good farms there, partly because I made them, and because not many others are farming. In the outer core here I should get even more noobs.

Would be interesting if we were put near each other :icon_wink:

We would have to settle it like gentlemen. Whoever forces the most noobs to restart in a week is the winner and the other has to restart as well :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We would have to settle it like gentlemen. Whoever forces the most noobs to restart in a week is the winner and the other has to restart as well :icon_cool:

Sounds good to me :icon_biggrin: I bet we'll be in the same 7x7 now.

DeletedUser

Sounds good to me :icon_biggrin: I bet we'll be in the same 7x7 now.

lol, it would be fate. If ony all tribal disputes could be solved this way then there would never be a need for war! Huggles for everyone!

(Making noobs restart doesn't count as war, it is a sport/hobby/chore)