Start

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Coplaying is technically not allowed at the moment. And remove PP? What do you suggest, paying $15 a month just to play the game? xD They want to get income one way or another.

20 a month for preium account/LA/AM would be a good deal, but they make more money selling regular PP and noble/war packs.

Even if a serious account just farms PP and uses that for events and so on they'll need noble and war packs to stay competitive.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
20 a month for preium account/LA/AM would be a good deal, but they make more money selling regular PP and noble/war packs.

Even if a serious account just farms PP and uses that for events and so on they'll need noble and war packs to stay competitive.

Dude 20 euros for a browser/text based game is way too much for most people. There are a bunch of high spenders and mid spenders that keep Tribalwars going, but you'd lose all casual/lower to mid class players this way. You'd kill the game even faster.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Dude 20 euros for a browser/text based game is way too much for most people. There are a bunch of high spenders and mid spenders that keep Tribalwars going, but you'd lose all casual/lower to mid class players this way. You'd kill the game even faster.

Well my price was in dollars but either way, it's 20 for all the premium features. Without AM/LA that would be under 10. Casual players do not use AM/LA and in some cases even PA.

Casual players also don't farm PP, so do they use these features in the first place?

Also you're not considering all the people who would be interested in the game again, as one of the main factors that drove existent players away is the PP system and it's abuse.

MaksHazes

Reaction score
It is what it is.
When I started 10 years ago maybe even more, I started on the dutch server in World 14. I came in Continent 61. There were 10x more players (at minimum). Every account bought PA and later on FA. It's still a game and the creators still need to make money. The numbers off people decreased so much that they had to do something.
The game is still very fun to play even without paying much, it's just a lot harder. And if you wan't to spend like the top players, just pp farm on 2 worlds and you can get a hell of a start.

throgg

Reaction score
i would pay a small subscription to play, without pp. 5 a month yeah sure , ban pp , and co playing , take my money you theifs!

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well my price was in dollars but either way, it's 20 for all the premium features. Without AM/LA that would be under 10. Casual players do not use AM/LA and in some cases even PA.

Casual players also don't farm PP, so do they use these features in the first place?

Also you're not considering all the people who would be interested in the game again, as one of the main factors that drove existent players away is the PP system and it's abuse.

Better solution to what you're proposing would be to keep PA, AM, LA as features which would cost pp points, but remove all other things which makes pp so strong in game, and remove pp exchange market, so you have to buy pp in order to have PA and AM.
This way casual players can stay just that. Cause i consider myself more than casual player, yet i would never spend 20 dollars monthly on this game.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Better solution to what you're proposing would be to keep PA, AM, LA as features which would cost pp points, but remove all other things which makes pp so strong in game, and remove pp exchange market, so you have to buy pp in order to have PA and AM.
This way casual players can stay just that. Cause i consider myself more than casual player, yet i would never spend 20 dollars monthly on this game.

If that happened the price of PA,AM,LA would add up to around 20. Its the same thing

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

20 dollars, euros, it makes no difference. You say I'm not considering all the people who would be interested in the game again, but I think you are mistaken here. I'm quite addicted personally, but I'd rather buy some PP now and again over having to pay 20 euros each month by default.

I mean, how would you do that? Play two worlds is 40 a month?
How do you manage coplayers? Its technically not allowed/supported, but almost everyone does it, so how do you go from the occasional PP buying that people do to splitting money? With PP you have the choice to buy it, monthly feel you do not.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
20 dollars, euros, it makes no difference. You say I'm not considering all the people who would be interested in the game again, but I think you are mistaken here. I'm quite addicted personally, but I'd rather buy some PP now and again over having to pay 20 euros each month by default.

I mean, how would you do that? Play two worlds is 40 a month?
How do you manage coplayers? Its technically not allowed/supported, but almost everyone does it, so how do you go from the occasional PP buying that people do to splitting money? With PP you have the choice to buy it, monthly feel you do not.

You don't just need to buy PP though, you need to buy noble/war packs to stay competitive.

In the lategame when you have multiple OPs a month, how else will you get gold attack boosters? And noble packs give quite a edge.

Sure they aren't needed, but they make quite a difference, and if you're a going for the win you can't not purcahse them.

And again on top of that you're "paying" to get rid of the pp market and events.