Starting off Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys i just started world 54 yesterday and canceled my introduction things which you get at the start.

Ive totally forgot how to get that back up could someone please explain how i can get that back please.

Troy

DeletedUser

- Settings
- Settings (bar to the left)
- Tutorial (switch it to: introduction "new")

DeletedUser

Never mind mate sorry i just realised i restarted from b4 and did it then thats why i can not find :(

Cheers for the help thou kidda nice one.

Troy

Jakub1992

seriously, why do so many people make threads like this? :|

DeletedUser

they do ? :eek:
i havent really seen many
and the newbies need help,where else they gonna get it besides the forums?

DeletedUser83995

seriously, why do so many people make threads like this? :|

They have a question, clearly he is a newer player so i dont see why not. How is this game going to ever grow if people like you have a problem with newer players posting simple thread's. If you dont like it then dont post?

Simple easy and more efficient for the rest of us as we dont have to read your post complaining over nothing.

I hope you got the help you needed and if you didnt you can always PM me if you have any more questions troywillfall :)

DeletedUser

Haters.
He has a point. Forums have search function.
Game has help section.

Leave my tribemate alone, you haters. :X

Jakub1992

The game isn't going to grow, solely due to me? Thanks captain newbie defender. How ever, these forums have a place for simple questions, heck they even have a discussion section. This is the politics and propoganda section, if people don't learn the guidelines, they will go wrong. It is arguably as important as having their questions answered.

I do not often complain, but this time I did, heck why not? I didn't realize this was not a fundamental human right? Or am I wrong again? In all honesty though, if you want to jump on the first guy you see, go ahead. But think, maybe learn something about them first. I have elsewhere defended the right for newer players to post what they like, but everything has a place. This is not the place. That is all. Don't make me trawl through your posts to find somewhere that you have complained about a new players actions. Because I garauntee you have.

Now to be honest, if you want to do them a favour, it's about time we all stopped treating them any differently from anyone else. That would be the best way of defending them.

DeletedUser83995

The game isn't going to grow, solely due to me? Thanks captain newbie defender. How ever, these forums have a place for simple questions, heck they even have a discussion section. This is the politics and propoganda section, if people don't learn the guidelines, they will go wrong. It is arguably as important as having their questions answered.

This is were you are wrong altho i do agree with he could of put it in the question thread in the main part of the forums, but general discussion is for off topic things. This is not the "politics and propaganda section" Altho thats what it is mainly used for, it is simply the world 54 section, anything related to world 54 that is not off topic can be posted in this section. Sense he plays world 54 and his question was on his account for world 54 he has every right to post his question here.

I do not often complain, but this time I did, heck why not? I didn't realize this was not a fundamental human right? Or am I wrong again? In all honesty though, if you want to jump on the first guy you see, go ahead. But think, maybe learn something about them first. I have elsewhere defended the right for newer players to post what they like, but everything has a place. This is not the place. That is all. Don't make me trawl through your posts to find somewhere that you have complained about a new players actions. Because I garauntee you have.

Now to be honest, if you want to do them a favour, it's about time we all stopped treating them any differently from anyone else. That would be the best way of defending them.

As for the rest of it, i apologize for directing this at you. It was more of a general statement. As i see people posting the same thing you just posted all the time and it gets annoying considering there are far more off topic post made in these threads then just someone wanting to know how to turn back on the tutorial. But i did not mean to put this solely on you and your comments, just the comment itself and everyone who past similar comments. As you are one of 100 people who do so. (probably more)

Jakub1992

Why do we have an off-topic section, if general discussion is for off-topic things? :| There I was thinking general discussion, was for general discussion vaguely related to the world :O

DeletedUser83995

Why do we have an off-topic section, if general discussion is for off-topic things? :| There I was thinking general discussion, was for general discussion vaguely related to the world :O

So What your trying to say is count to 1000, rate the siggy above you and all that is related to the world? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

If i mis-read what you wrote im sorry but kinda hard to tell what part was sarcastic and what part was not.

Im not arguing no more i said my piece if you disagree ether live with it or PM me ill be happy to keep this discussion going in private.

applecanary

just wondering

hey just wondering about these gifts do you get more of them what is criteria ect ect thx

DeletedUser83995

hey just wondering about these gifts do you get more of them what is criteria ect ect thx

If you are talking about the "gift" you get after you finish the tutorial then no you do not. You get 5 spears + some resources. BUT you can do this on each world you join so for 30 seconds of your time you can start every world with 5 spears and some extra resources. I would suggest building something before you do it tho or your warehouse will max with wood and clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.