Starting on a casual server

DeletedUser123208

hi,

I'm new to Tribal Wars, I currently have a village in world 107 but I'd like to start a new game on a casual server, how can I do this? there is no option for it on the main page.

DeletedUser80462

Hello VoidsX

Thank you for reaching out to us,

There are two options for transferring one of your village to a casual server. In your instance, World 107 would be a transfer to Casual 6.

In order for a transfer to be possible, you must either have played World 107 for 14 days, or you must have been conquered.

You cannot transfer more than once from World 107, and you cannot already have an account on Casual 6.

Please note, that if you restart during the 14 days, the timer is reset, and you will have to wait a further 14 days after restarting to get the option to transfer to casual (unless conquered).

You can transfer to Casual 6 by going to settings, then Casual transfer. Once on, there will be an option to transfer premium features and inventory contents. If you don't want too, but decide at a later date you did we cannot transfer either for you.

Your village with the highest amount of points will be transferred to the Casual 6 and you will receive 300 axe and 200 Light Cavalry as a starting gift, troops in your current village on World 107 will not be transferred.

The original World 107 account will be completely preserved.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by creating a support ticket via the support system: https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/staemme/market/en

Thanks, lma 07

Upvote 0