Starting Out

DeletedUser

Been a while since I last Played..
Looking for a few starter tips.. and yes I have checked Help, FAQ ..just need a bit of friendly advice,

1, Best development plan for new villages. ( what order to develop buildings etc)
2, Min amount of Spears I will need to attack a Barbarian Village without ensuing too many losses.. or even any.

That will do to start with.. but if you have any other good tips , advice or links that would be helpful it would be appreciated..

Thanks..T

DeletedUser104171

for a while, put the military first, you know, build up your army.

DeletedUser

Ok.. Thanks all..

It is slowly coming back to me.. although I did get thrown with the Limited Haul.. never heard of it before and would have used a slightly different strategy from the start if I had known about it..I am a very active player and find it quite frustrating .

But No worries.. we're back on track..

Have fun...T

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best start out strategy...... go to menu ....find delete account.... click on it. And wait for a world where co-players are not allowed and where tribe hopping is punished so that you are not abused by your dukes for their benefit and dropped during a merge.

You play alone... your doomed.... you trust your tribe.... your doomed. Dont ever play for a team... Only look after yourself and never defend anyone else..... and never allow anyone from your tribe to sit your account to see village and your troop numbers. They are liars and thieves and will get their friends in other tribes to atatck your weakest setups.

Burning GFX

Best start out strategy...... go to menu ....find delete account.... click on it. And wait for a world where co-players are not allowed and where tribe hopping is punished so that you are not abused by your dukes for their benefit and dropped during a merge.

You play alone... your doomed.... you trust your tribe.... your doomed. Dont ever play for a team... Only look after yourself and never defend anyone else..... and never allow anyone from your tribe to sit your account to see village and your troop numbers. They are liars and thieves and will get their friends in other tribes to atatck your weakest setups.

Or find some good friends within the game and have fun.

Remember its a game, don't let it break your heart like this guy ^...

DeletedUser

Absolutely true though, however their are some nice players out their, just most of them are back stabbing chickens who can't even fight a decent war so much so they have to noble their own tribe mates to stay alive.

DeletedUser104171

your right, there are nice players out there, not all of them backstabbing cowards or attack/noble junkies