Starting Posistion

DeletedUser

Any of the core continents do. So long as there's a good tribe nearby willing to war with me that I can respect. Hate having to fight a tribe because it's low or is just plain annoying.

DeletedUser

I like exactly the same positions as mohua. for the same reason....

............ so then why did I post??:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Because like everyone else on here posting we all just want some attention.

*gets out the razor blades*

What? I'm so emo, I cut people with my wrists!

robj

I like being near a boundary or a corner so I can expand into multiple K's faster.

I've also always wanted to start smack in the middle of a K with 1 other player and go 2 vs K.

Mekolp

I like being near a boundary or a corner so I can expand into multiple K's faster.

I've also always wanted to start smack in the middle of a K with 1 other player and go 2 vs K.

join the world instead of just making a blog and we do it k? (I promise I won't get too many tribes on me the first day)

DeletedUser15106

I don't care really. Just not too far into the rim cause it's dull as dishwater.

shmegg

Core or Outer core is normaly the best the really early rim can sometimes be good:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I quite like mid-rim, not K0 or something, but K's like K62 leave lots of room for expansion.

shmegg

I quite like mid-rim, not K0 or something, but K's like K62 leave lots of room for expansion.
Yeah thats the only good bit of the rim anything else is too hard to get up and try to conquer the world:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser17170

personally I like it when i got lots of other villages around me. More people to attack/farm.