Rejected Startup Builds

• Thread starter Deleted User - 832139
  • Start date

Deleted User - 832139

Offensive builds -v- Defensive Builds

Can we have this made more balanced.

At the start of a world is when it makes players or breaks players.

Offensive builds: these build a lot quicker than defensive builds and have the added advantage of faster LC farming so more rez = an even faster build speed!

Defensive builds: Spear/Sword/Archer build too slow movement for farming effectively and often they will die on 0 walls, also combined building speed is too slow for an effective early defense. HC research costs are too high at the start of a world and are resource heavy to produce and are not effective farmers for the high price.

Later in the game this balances out nicely, but at the start of a world this is vastly out balanced. This then gives the offensive player about 50-60% advantage over defensive players.

Over the years I have seen new players come to the game and lose their first world very quickly then decide to go more defensive in the next wprld or attempt at the same world to learn the game more and still they end up losing out so leave the game never to return.

So could their be something done with this in mind as BP is not enough on its own.

I could fill this with numbers and stats, but I belive experianced players will know what I am talking about.

Respects

Drew

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm rejecting this idea as it does not go into detail as to where is the exact issue. You say you can fill it with numbers and stats, please do so, so we can more easily identify the core issue and make a more even balancing possible.

Please PM me with the details so I can approve this for voting.

Thanks!