State of the World (top 10?)

• Thread starter DeletedUser22145
  • Start date

DeletedUser22145

I am just wondering the status of what is going on. Most of the threads seem to be about Turtle and it always devolves into mud slinging b/c of the amount of wars they are in...

Let me see if I have a hold on this,

Cruel

Utterly destroying Bacon.F

At war now with 800813

end game pact with Turtle.F

Turtle.F

At war with everyone but Cruel

Winning(ish) against Skype.F
Losing against Mayhem
Losing against 800813

End game pact with Cruel.

At war now with prev 2 (new war on 1, winning against other)

Winning against CORE

Close relationship with Mayhem

Mayhem.F (I always think of the honey badger video with these guys)

Winning wars against CORE, Turtle.F (looks like a slow down to internal though based on recent nobles)

Skype.F (have to give it to these guys for loyalty)

Now losing early lead on all wars?

Now at war with C²?

BACON.F

barb munching and PP selling while being wrecked by Cruel. Dunno what happened here

Other 3 appear to be food as well.

Did I miss anything?

rich26ca

Notable mentions:

Selfie is fighting Captcha
SHG is fighting Turtle fam (and Mayhem i believe?)
C2 is now fighting skype fam?
TKWSN have pretty much been ejected from the core ending Turtle war with them
Respect is allied with skype and is fighting Turtle Fam and C2
-A- is mayhem academy/Fam fighting Turtle fam
Quest is Captcha academy/fam fighting Turtle Fam and Cruel
Nomands fighting Respect?
Cold Fighting respect?

thats all the conflicts im aware of.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would hardly say enjoying a 2x number of enemy caps against Skype would be considered a Winning(ish) state of affairs :lol: And I'm not even sure Mayhem and 800813 has a close relationship or even an alliance, I think we've just speculated that as a community since they are fighting the same target but from what I've heard there hasn't been much if any coordination between the two.

DeletedUser

I would hardly say enjoying a 2x number of enemy caps against Skype would be considered a Winning(ish) state of affairs :lol: And I'm not even sure Mayhem and 800813 has a close relationship or even an alliance, I think we've just speculated that as a community since they are fighting the same target but from what I've heard there hasn't been much if any coordination between the two.

They have an fairly open NAP.

DeletedUser22145

As a community I think the speculation goes along the route of their back room deals settling on a merge in the not so distant future that would (I think) provide a pretty solid ass kicking tribe.

Then again, that IS just speculation.

DeletedUser

Effectively there are two sides.

Side 1: Turtle, Ninja, Cruel, C2

Side 2: 800813.F, Mayhem.F, Bacon.F, Skype.F

So the world is now at war for the long haul, turtle and cruel want a quick end to this world, something about not paying as much PP to the developers. And unfortunately it isn't going to happen. Dig in everyone.

zakipoo

Effectively there are two sides.

Side 1: Turtle, Ninja, Cruel, C2

Side 2: 800813.F, Mayhem.F, Bacon.F, Skype.F

So the world is now at war for the long haul, turtle and cruel want a quick end to this world, something about not paying as much PP to the developers. And unfortunately it isn't going to happen. Dig in everyone.

I like this.

Mnemloch, I like this thread.
I also like the fact that nobody knows our relations with capticha.

Asylum Escapee

I don't like fact that you put me on the same team as those guys....

DeletedUser

"reminds me of the honey badger video"

EDIT: However, what made us remind you of honey badgers lol?

100% correct.

[video=youtube;4r7wHMg5Yjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22145

"reminds me of the honey badger video"

EDIT: However, what made us remind you of honey badgers lol?

100% correct.

I lurked this world for quite a while before I stepped forward to posting on externals. Hard to explain completely but suffice to say I enjoyed what I saw and it gave this feeling. My money is on the speculation I placed above and that the resulting would be a top contender.

DeletedUser

Can someone pm me how to make that signature? The one with your stats and ign at the bottom?

DeletedUser

I lurked this world for quite a while before I stepped forward to posting on externals. Hard to explain completely but suffice to say I enjoyed what I saw and it gave this feeling. My money is on the speculation I placed above and that the resulting would be a top contender.

Thanks for the compliment. It seems that you're saying we're aggressive and that is correct. I also am at the front-lines which means I will do my best to attempt to lead the fight against Turtle and whoever else decides to step to us. After a few accidental losses because of mis-stacking or support not arriving yet, we have really not suffered any losses. Most of us have been vigilant on stacking and supporting eachother. I myself have sniped about 15 trains which considering the time spent in war, is decent. I also have confidence in our tribe and am proud to have helped lead them this far with the help of the council. Also regarding one of our players worth mention, Freaky99 is probably one of the most brutal players I have ever met when dealing with attacks. Its very nice when you get skilled players with their core on the frontlines.

Also, I invite some snipes on me. There has been a poor show of retaliation against me. I accidentally sent attacks to myself sometimes and get excited. I have equivocally zero attacks from Turtle atm.

8c49c7c53a8182bb7afd6fac03fb5652.png

0c80a6d85ef3fe7953fbfba27ed3e644.png

As of now our stats sit at about 50-11 if anyone is interested.

I imagine it is higher if you include all the Bonedancer villages we nobled after Trent kicked him

DeletedUser

A NAP. Lol hasn't that been stated already? Unless it's been upgraded to an alliance since a few weeks ago.

I'm not disagreeing or agreeing but I do not believe that the person who claimed it is a NAP is not in either tribe. It would be wise not to presume that any statement is correct for someone not directly in the tribe. Just as a rule of thumb, it's the externals lol. Everyone here is full of shit, I usually come on here to wade through it and correct people. Not much information from my tribe reaches any of the other tribes which is evident, despite what our enemies try to say. But judging by how shitty their propaganda is it should be again clear they're being facetious.

DeletedUser

I'm not disagreeing or agreeing but I do not believe that the person who claimed it is a NAP is not in either tribe. It would be wise not to presume that any statement is correct for someone not directly in the tribe. Just as a rule of thumb, it's the externals lol. Everyone here is full of shit, I usually come on here to wade through it and correct people. Not much information from my tribe reaches any of the other tribes which is evident, despite what our enemies try to say. But judging by how shitty their propaganda is it should be again clear they're being facetious.

I got my info from Cwolf. Is she not running things over there anymore?

zakipoo

She never ran the tribe, she is simply the diplomat as far as i know.

DeletedUser5561

although I have never claimed I am running things here, "behind every great man is a better woman" LOL

no jut kidding. I have never ran things here nor claimed to. i prefer just being the voice of the council. I dont like making decisions...

not sure where you thought i ran things ....