State of the World (top 10?)

• Thread starter DeletedUser22145
  • Start date

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I liked Mnemloch too. Shame he quit, his analysis of tribes was fair based on a good system of statistics.

rich26ca

alot of respect to mnemloch he was a solid guy and leader... obviously i didn't know him as well as you guys in his family but any contact i had with him was respectful and helpful. he will be missed here and in game im sure.

DeletedUser

No he never Really told anyone Maybe he'll pop on here one day and lets us all know :)

DeletedUser

Family took precedence over Tribal Wars is what he explained it as.

DeletedUser

Well whatever the reasons, best of luck to him. Net neutrality is something hard to do, and even though he wasn't completely neutral on everything, he sure as hell came a lot closer than others on this world.

DeletedUser

Mnem was a good guy. Had some interesting conversations with him. Hope I see him again sometime on here.

DeletedUser

anyone care to do a top 10 analysis? I would but it would mainly just be stating the obvious and wouldn't be overly interesting

rich26ca

1.Cruel - top dogs fighting Captcha in the south and some clashes in the north. currently win all their wars

17 members in top 50 2 in top ten.

[spoil]http://www.mytwstats.com/temporary/graphs/tribes/en72_img/1198_t1.png[/spoil]

2.Turtle - Turtle recently merged with family tribe to take number two spot in the world. Fighting Skype and respect in the north and Mayhem and Captcha. currently winning against (skype, respect, catcha) still down to mayhem

14 members in top 50, 4 players in top 10

[spoil]http://www.mytwstats.com/temporary/graphs/tribes/en72_img/156_t1.png[/spoil]

3.800813 - captcha fighting and the summer have lead to a down turn for this top tribe. fighting cruel and turtle, along with bans have had a rough summer. current losing both their wars against turtle and cruel.

7 members in top 50, 2 players in top 10

[spoil]http://www.mytwstats.com/temporary/graphs/tribes/en72_img/9883_t1.png[/spoil]

4.Mayhem - one of the strongest tribes in the world currently fighting Turtle. currently winning against turtle family

7 players in the top 50, 2 players in top 10

[spoil]http://www.mytwstats.com/temporary/graphs/tribes/en72_img/17238_t1.png[/spoil]

5.SKYPE - Currently fighting Turtle... recently have gained ground on turtles graveyard tribe Ninja. not enough to catch up to the current lead turtle holds on them but have recently became more aggressive with returning players like raffee and omnis. Losing there current war

1 player in top 50, 0 players in top 10

Here is a little update... not nearly as good as men's stuff but something to read... and talk about...

[spoil]http://www.mytwstats.com/temporary/graphs/tribes/en72_img/7178_t1.png[/spoil]

DeletedUser84716

My favoirite thread by far.

I wont pretend to be good at this but figured I will try and make this worlds threads a bit more interesting again. By al means flame this, I love a good clever trolling comment :)

Those that watch rugby I will compare the tribes to the rugby team each tribe reminds me of.

1. Cruel has to be new Zealand - the all blacks. I think they do a haka before they go to war too. lol By far the number 1 tribe, solid big players love to run with the ball or so it seems but when you look at the stats kick the ball more than other teams. Still everyone fear them, they seem unbeatable, yet will they choke in the final?

2. Turtle: Can only be England. They play a solid game, should be the ranked 1 tribe in the world had the biggest pool of players to pull from. But they stumble in the 6 nations where they should dominate by every right. They should meet the all blacks in the final. Unless the All blacks meet them in the semis.

3. 800813: Australia. They dont have a lot of players but what they have in number man they have in skill. For a country that rugby is nowhere near their most played sport, Australia hold their own and more. So with 800813. Watch out All Blacks, Australia was the team that broke your undefeated record.

4 Mayhem: Springboks, a world power in rugby with the potential to beat anyone.

5 Skype: Viva le France, flair, they play with their mind and soul. They never look like the team to beat but I wont put my money against them. Just now you see All blacks crying cause France picked a particular day to just play out of their skins.

6. EIN - Wales. Wales time and time again prove they are a fantastic team. Somehow when they meet up with the southern hemisphere teams they just cant pull it together. it is like they dont believe they can win. Funny thing is if they just believe they can. They will start winning.

7. TKWSN - Scotland, you sometimes forget they even play rugby, sometimes the scots themselves dont even know they play rugby. Until you play them. Get ready for a hard match, you might win the match but your body will let you know about it for weeks after.

8. Nomads - Ireland - Great talent, great spirit. Fun to talk to great to drink with. But they need a serious cause to get them to stand shoulder to shoulder.

9.-A- Samoa - Dont know too much about them, why I say Samoa, is I dont see them on the top noblers list, so they must be playing club rugby in Europe, sure we will see them in the world cup.

10. Respct - Japan little guys no big names in world rugby yet ranked 10. That does say something.

Hope this is a little entertaining at the very least. :)

rich26ca

Totally get the comment just wanted turtle to be New Zealand but i do get it.... and they haven't technically been beaten yet have they... the draw in Australia isn't a loss just not a win... and now they go to Eden park where the wallabies haven't won since what like 1986 or something crazy like that....

luv the Rugby theme tho...

2. Turtle: Can only be England. They play a solid game, should be the ranked 1 tribe in the world had the biggest pool of players to pull from. But they stumble in the 6 nations where they should dominate by every right. They should meet the all blacks in the final. Unless the All blacks meet them in the semis.

Dont really watch Northern Hemisphere rugby but i would say wales is better then in England since Robinson retired.

4 Mayhem: Springboks, a world power in rugby with the potential to beat anyone.

If Cruel is New Zealand i would have put turtle as the Springboks personally... ;)

5 Skype: Viva le France, flair, they play with their mind and soul. They never look like the team to beat but I wont put my money against them. Just now you see All blacks crying cause France picked a particular day to just play out of their skins.

I would have said Argentina... stylish... little cheap in the ruck not a top tribe but they do give ya a run... even if they fall apart in the end...

6. EIN - Wales. Wales time and time again prove they are a fantastic team. Somehow when they meet up with the southern hemisphere teams they just cant pull it together. it is like they don't believe they can win. Funny thing is if they just believe they can. They will start winning.

agreed but that is mostly cause southern hem rugby is much better then in the north... competition breeds better teams... and there isn't any in the north other then France and England and wales. Ireland, Scotland, Germany all sucks... and that is mostly due to the fact that France is the only place where they can get paid to play... not the case in the south....

DeletedUser84716

:) Thanks Dragoon

Yes The boks are the ranked 2 team in the world so it would have made sense to be turtle, but the rest of the criteria did not fit in my opinion. Springboks fit Mayhem, The boks always try to run over their oponents instead of round them or playing the gaps. It is absolute mayhem :)

DeletedUser88502

So the top should be top ten world rugby then ...... damn these nerds talking about some game called Tribal Was!!

DeletedUser94879

Great job, whitebrow, always enjoy an entertaining read.

...... damn these nerds talking about some game called Tribal Was!!

Funny, one would think this game would be perfect for "nerds", math nerds in particular. But if you bring up sports, either in the externals or in-tribe forums, it seems as if everyone has something to say, usually with great insight and pride.
This game is either full of nerds who are athletes or athletes who are nerds.
Either way, it's another component of what makes this game so entertaining and addicting

DeletedUser

if only I watched rugby...

We Americans like our American football :D

rich26ca

im the jock/nerd... all Canadian football athlete full scholarship for it... but discovered rugby after seriously injuring myself in university and never looked back... football is fun... but find rugby the superior sport... no break downs... better athletes and simply more entertaining to play and watch once you have learned the rules that is... just my two cents...