State of the World

DeletedUser114215

Hey everyone

I figured since the forums are mostly used for flame wars right now, maybe I could come with something different, which might even help people not playing the world get an understanding of what the hell is going on. Who knows, maybe we can even have a single thread without flaming? Who am I kidding, of course we can't...

Currently the world seems to be divided into four different powerblocks. Three of them are based around major tribes, one of them around taking down a major tribe. The current top tribes are located as such:

lpuIhgT.jpg

If you've paid any attention to the TFBS vs SQUAD thread, you'll know that the two are at war with each other, but also that several smaller tribes are taking part on either side. On the FSQUAD side, we also see -L- and JV, whereas on the TFBS side we also see Hail, ANTI and REVO (though with REVO recently rebranding themselves, I'm not entirely sure how big a part they want to play in this war). After the initial OP when TFBS almost 3 weeks ago, where they enjoyed a lot of success, things have slowed down, and FSQUAD have managed to gain ground on especially former tSO and Dawn members. The last few days have been hard on ANTI, as JV, LotR and FSQUAD launched a joint OP on them, although losses in k44 were mostly recapped.

On the other side of the world, TEO is at war with a different coalition. DT recently convinced RTS and HORDE to join them in their war, and the three tribes launched a joint OP on the 22nd, which lead to some gains for especially DT, though HORDE has been suffering losses. HORDE recently established an academy tribe, which has been taking losses to Dream as well, but prior to that, HORDE managed to take out several Dream villages. HORDE having to deal with TEO could mean Dream manages to take over more of the North Eastern rim.

In the South-East, not much seems to be happening. F-BOMB changes their name every day, though doesn't appear to do much else. REVO appeared as a merger of A-team and tSO, and while tSO was at war with FSQUAD before the merger, A-team was not, leading to me not being entirely sure how big a part they want to play in that war.

LotR seems like a bit of a wild card to me right now. On one hand, they have been actively fighting ANTI, on the other, they have had many smaller fights with JV in the past.

Let me know what you think, I might do something like this at some point in the future too.

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Love these kinda posts thanks

HORDE is figuring out who are all the players who quit after 2incomings (downside of starting on the rim)
And currently thats everyone on our front :scream:

But when the filth is finally cleaned up by our friends at TEO we might start doing something :p

Pieter

DeletedUser122749

You forgot to mention that the other coalition is also allied to TFBS.

DeletedUser122588

This is nicely done, it's good to read something besides flame wars :) thanks!

DeletedUser92119

Great update! I love stuff like this. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so wheres the old n bold?? about time there was some shite flinging

martin nest h
olly shagan and others wtf are you all.. the best

and quendi is not done for a gangbang does not finish us,,!

DeletedUser122140

Keep up the good work. I love to see facts on the externals...

Thanks!!
Sett

DeletedUser114215

The State of the World
14th of December, 2018

Alright, it's been some time, and there's been a few interesting developments in the world, though most notably we've seen some merges. The current geographical landscape looks like this:

DNA0bSS.jpg

Two tribes on here last time around are now gone, and one new has appeared. DT and RTS underwent a swift merger, catapulting DT into 4th place total. This may make coordinated attacks against TEO easier for them, though it may also cause worry for other tribes in the area. As mentioned in the TEO vs DT, RTS and HORDE warthread, DT managed to recruit three members from TEO, for a total of about 110 villages, which further helped them gain ground in their war.

The other tribe missing that was here last time, is Leviathan, or -L-. They've merged with ISQUAD, FSQUAD's academy tribe, which probably doesn't make all that big of a difference in the South-West, seeing how the two were already cooperating closely.

These mergers make room for a new kid on the block, T400. They've been around for a while, but have been somewhat anonymous so far, as they've been too small for the larger tribes to focus them down in official wars, but too large to just casually walk over while expanding. They're still significantly smaller than the larger tribes, being the only tribe on my map with less than a million points, the tribe with the lowest average player size on the map, and the tribe with the smallest average village size present. Perhaps they can grow enough to become a worry to the surrounding tribes, but it may take some time, so they will have to hope for the larger wars to drag on while they grow.

The Wars:

The currently ongoing wars are more or less the same as last time around, with some key changes: Revo is at war with F-Bomb and LotR is at war with ANTI. Whether that means LotR is technically also at war with Hail and TFBS or not remains to be seen, as the only conquers between Hail and LotR come from recently conquered villages either being recapped or already having nobles on the way there. TFBS and LotR have had no conquers between each other.

FSQUAD vs TFBS:
The battle between the two continues, just like the forum flame war. FSQUAD has JV on their side, as well as to some extent LotR. On TFBS' side is Hail, ANTI and REVO. The war stats since my last update look like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: FSQUAD, ISQUAD, JV, LotR, LotR2
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, REVO, REVO-A, ANTI, Hail

Timeframe: 27/11/2018 00:00:00 to 14/12/2018 18:24:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 98
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 494,657
Side 2: 544,731
Difference: 50,074

chart

On TFBS' side, TFBS is up 12, REVO is down 10, Hail is up 3 and ANTI is down 24.
On FSQUAD's side, FSQUAD is up 5, JV is up 12 and LotR is up 2.

Keep in mind, these stats may be incorrect, as I annoyingly chose a day where TFBS are opping FSQUAD, something which has caused Finzone to gain 1 million ODA today alone, however the caps have been limited to 7 so far, one of which was recapped.

TEO vs DT
With DT and RTS merging, the stats are going to look slightly weird, though the RTS/TEO border wasn't exactly the main focus of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEO, TEO., Dream
Side 2:
Tribes: HORDE, FTH, DT, D T

Timeframe: 27/11/2018 00:00:00 to 14/12/2018 18:34:02

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 66
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 253,104
Side 2: 434,749
Difference: 181,645

chart

Additionally, RTS had an 8-5 record against TEO.
On DT's side, DT is 33 conquers up, HORDE without academy is 1 up, while HORDE with academy is 10 down.
On TEO's side, TEO is down 33, while Dream is up 10.

On top of this, F-Bomb is at war with DT, which has amounted to a 7-5 lead, although all of those conquests involve the lllll llll account. Something would suggest that lllll llll is not getting as much support as they are giving out, seeing how their ODS is higher than their ODD, just like their ODS has increased more than their ODD since leaving TEO for DT.

REVO vs F-BOMB
Significantly smaller than the major wars, this war was declared only a week ago, and it's already seen some significant gains from REVO, albeit F-Bomb proper has only lost 3 villages so far. The main target for REVO has instead been the TPF tribe, which has been disbanded after both Yossiyossi and Lord Anenion lost most of their villages to REVO. It will be interesting to see if REVO will capitalize on this to push into F-BOMB's core, or if they're going to strike FSQUAD next.

Side 1:
Tribes: F-BOMB
Players: yossiyossi, Lord Anenion
Side 2:
Tribes: REVO, REVO-A

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 27
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 14,331
Side 2: 240,115
Difference: 225,784

chart

That's all for this iteration, hope you enjoyed reading, and I appreciate any feedback you may have. If you think I missed something, feel free to let me know, it's most likely not been intentional if it happened.

DeletedUser122494

Good post, but pretty skewed warstats.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Start:
Side 1:

Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, REVO, REVO-A, Hail, ANTI
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/11/2018 00:00:00 to 15/12/2018 15:44:47

Side 1: 266
Side 2: 189
Difference: 77

chart

Side 1: 1,626,097
Side 2: 923,485
Difference: 702,612

chart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last month:
Side 1:

Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, REVO, REVO-A, Hail, ANTI
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 173
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 1,036,238
Side 2: 823,591
Difference: 212,647

chart

DeletedUser114215

I honestly don't see how including the time before my first post, the time I already talked about, helps highlight recent developments in the war. As has been discussed heavily on the forum so far, TFBS saw significant gains after declaring, but my post highlights how those gains have slowed down. Granted, TFBS held an op on FSQUAD yesterday, and those stats are definitely in TFBS favor, but stats from five weeks ago don't highlight recent developments in a war, particularly not when the war is only about 5 weeks old.

Side 1:
Tribes: FSQUAD, ISQUAD
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 32
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 65,899
Side 2: 211,832
Difference: 145,933

chart

DeletedUser92119

As far as "state of the world" goes, one big change would be FSQUAD merging into TFBS

DeletedUser92119

Hey I am wanting to make a map the one at the start of this post of the world but I can only get links not an image. Can someone teach me how to do it? Thank you