STATEMENT FROM MINT.

Discussion in 'World 89' started by mintcream, Oct 14, 2016.

Share This Page

1. random hero1

random hero1 Guest

so you're being friendlier to @night now right because LIFE recruited you in secret and is allowing you villages inside their core? makes sense. must be ronnies doing, only he would be that inept.

MentosFreshness likes this.
  2. daredeviler

daredeviler Non-stop Poster

You think that's a secret? I told many people to abandon TBS and try to go to LIFE, including at least two people who went to @Night: Harvey Suits Spector and Blisteringly. Then there's also the fact that, yes, I am now located around LIFE, so it doesn't take a genius to realise that. As for why I haven't joined yet, that's more a case of me holding on to my pride, even though I used to be one of the largest players, which I am no longer, and to me it'd be weird if someone my size joined them, so, I'd rather grow a bit before that.

As for being friendlier to @Night, I've been friendly where friendliness has been due, for example when I last talked to Gooby, I'm not the type of person who hold grudges. You can see this type of behaviour from me if you find the thread about a war in w47, which was when I was a teen. In defeat, I acknowledged the weaknesses of my tribe and congratulated my foes for a war well fought. This scenario of be being friendly to @Night isn't me being friendly with exterior motives, it's just how I am.

3. random hero1

random hero1 Guest

what makes u want to go to life? i mean seriously, they have atmosphere in leadership. wouldn't you want to go to a better tribe? why not @Night or wizard or literally anyone else

4. MentosFreshness

MentosFreshness Non-stop Poster

This has me curious

5. daredeviler

Literally anyone else? Frankly too many vocal people in @Night hate me for me to reliably get a chance to get into @Night, and if LIFE didn't pick me up, WIZARD would have been my next option. Pretty much any other tribe besides those two are crap, with all circumstances considered.

6. random hero1

random hero1 Guest

I mean, is it really that much better than TBS lol. They just sit and internal themselves. You're going to end up in the same situation. I can't imagine tribe morale is great, as I have heard that Atmosphere has caused great tension in the tribe with his actions. I'd just quit now tbh if i was you, no chance unless you get into wizard. I can see your point on @Night though, they seem to not be very forgiving.

7. daredeviler

I already pointed out your internal misconceptions, so that I'm not concerned about. If they really were internalling I would have been offered villages up for internal instead ;)

8. Taiga1

Taiga1 Active Member

I don't understand how "they just sit and internal" themselves is valid when I've only had a single village gifted to me. Where are all these internals and why aren't I getting any?

9. Aesulni

Aesulni Member

Better than me, I'm at 0 internals. Why don't I get presents? T_T

10. daredeviler

Just Random trying a piss poor attempt at data manipulation.

11. Volga

Volga Contributing Poster

I gave you a small present ;)

12. Aesulni

Aesulni Member

This is true, I did get two presents they just weren't internals. ^_^

13. btharrison

btharrison Active Member

Hey Ive only had like 48 Internals...

14. wikkiddeath1

wikkiddeath1 Non-stop Poster

Ask these guys: http://prntscr.com/cwldlv And those don't include all the caps against ex-members such as 'inthefog' which some would count as internals... You can best your but Random hero will!

15. daredeviler

Your link is broken, there is no picture.

16. MentosFreshness

MentosFreshness Non-stop Poster

It wasn't broken haha
    [​IMG]

Must be that Australian internet :p

17. btharrison

btharrison Active Member

In our defense Inthefog was not expected to be gifts. He just had 0 troops we were nobling him for other reasons. He was not willing.

18. Slice of Pie

Slice of Pie Guest

if you do not like what a thread has to say,
    do not read it.
    :(

or...

read it,
    because everyone loves drama! yay!
    :D

19. daredeviler

Uh huh... Yeah, that section could be useful, but that type of info is WAY too prone to data manipulation. From what I could tell, there was no way to filter out the "internals" where the "internal" was in actuality a self conquer.

20. Taiga1

Taiga1 Active Member

It's also prone to not noticing merges or inactives but if we don't throw Random Hero a bone to shitpost about then he'll probably lose all meaning in life.

MentosFreshness likes this.