Static

DeletedUser

This should be interesting to watch;

Static

It appears to be the tribe forming from the players breaking off from Rogues and COMING.

Is it genuine? Is it all just another giggle and wind up? Only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloody ryderz

You guys are QUICK. :p
It's legit, a revolution has come.

DeletedUser

If you need a tribe water-boy, faaaark has an excellent résumé.

DeletedUser

This world is so CRAZY, I have to love it. Or hate it. I am never sure which it is.

greenmonsta

If you need a tribe water-boy, faaaark has an excellent résumé.

Yeah, we need one. We also need someone to eat our inactive accounts, so we might recruit Allos? as well. I understand he's the best at what he does.

DeletedUser27158

Yeah, we need one. We also need someone to eat our inactive accounts, so we might recruit Allos? as well. I understand he's the best at what he does.

Very. Just make sure they dont have any troops in them.

greenmonsta

Well obviously we will need a nuker to pair up with allos? otherwise he's helpless. Someone might have to time the nobles for him as well incase the inactive accounts start sniping.

greenmonsta

You know me. Now multiply that by 10 because I'm drunk. Now enjoy the spectacle.

greenmonsta

Actually the one you guys are talking about is MAtticurrs one. His failed quite hard. Mainly because I started organising this one along with Ben. This one hasn't been in the works for long, a couple weeks at most, and only 3-4 people knew about it until 2 days ago.

DeletedUser

Actually the one you guys are talking about is MAtticurrs one. His failed quite hard. Mainly because I started organising this one along with Ben. This one hasn't been in the works for long, a couple weeks at most, and only 3-4 people knew about it until 2 days ago.

i knew about this exactly 4 days ago, so does that i iz supah elite now.

/me wanna be supah elite

greenmonsta

Well from what I understand, your original intention was something along the lines of what I was doing, but more players from coming I believe. Then when a lot of players you wanted quit, you started something to take down coming without creating a new tribe I think. Not sure on the details.

I like how as soon as you heard about my tribe, you suddenly had 4 spies and started bragging to everyone, including allos? xD gotta love the exaggeration. The only spy you had was the guy who told you about us by mistake :p

DeletedUser

And then how i knew all this, the names, who from coming, who from us, till the last one?(If you have no spies already in you?)Ask Ben if i knew.

We ll see, we ll see what future will bring, so far we have lost nothing we should worry about.