Static

DeletedUser

let me explain it for you, he says this will last two weeks. within these two weeks the tribe will be hyped and you will be proud of it. after two weeks you seem to leave and the tribe will fail together with the hype.

edit: seems like a few of us would deserve better, I only wonder what is considered better in our case

Rypsterbull is pretty much spot on. I was implying that Greenmonsta have a big mouth and a short expiration date on most worlds he pop up in.
Why he choose to lead so many tribes with these kind attributes I have no idea.

There's more than 3 dukes from past worlds who have the skill set to continue this tribe, if ever required. :)

Thanks for your concerns tho, buddy. <3 (edit: that sounded sarcastic. It's not :icon_surprised:)

Glad to hear it, its very reassuring. Anything but COMING and Rogues is a good change in my book. ;o

greenmonsta

Rypsterbull is pretty much spot on. I was implying that Greenmonsta have a big mouth and a short expiration date on most worlds he pop up in.
Why he choose to lead so many tribes with these kind attributes I have no idea.

I think the only world you can say that for is W50 with iP. Other than that I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Only other worlds I led in were W4 where I stayed until I wasn't wanted, and W32 where I led for a good year +.

DeletedUser

I think the only world you can say that for is W50 with iP. Other than that I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Only other worlds I led in were W4 where I stayed until I wasn't wanted, and W32 where I led for a good year +.

I have gotten a different impression. W49 and 51 comes to mind. Maybe I'm wrong about leading so many tribes, my apologies if so but Ive defiantly seen you run your mouth on one to many worlds. ;o

Anyways enough from me and more of static.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Chainsawdomy (known as Revoltalution on these forums) has stepped down, and I've stepped up as Duke alongside greenmonsta.

Gimmi a few days to sort this McShizzle. Shit'll get funk real soon guys. The edge of your seats stuff!!!11... Lol

DeletedUser

X is Bitey co-duking along side of you as well? I haven't been sure if you and bitey are co-playing or not for a while. And I think X is a great leader (if he is there) and should do very well. Good luck X greeny and Static.

greenmonsta

I have gotten a different impression. W49 and 51 comes to mind. Maybe I'm wrong about leading so many tribes, my apologies if so but Ive defiantly seen you run your mouth on one to many worlds. ;o

W49 I didn't lead anything. I was in undefined until everyone started quitting and the tribe failed. W50 or W51 was iP, and thats it.

As for me 'running my mouth', I'm usually in high profile tribes and we generally get a lot of chatter on the forums, so obviously I'm always there backing my tribe up.

You seem to have some sort of problem with me, not sure what that is though. Jealousy perhaps?

DeletedUser

In world 49, greeny was not even close to any leading stuff. He was just chillaxing with us in Undefined. I think he was not even active after the first month as he was switching cities. Not sure about any other world.

bite.me

In world 49, greeny was not even close to any leading stuff. He was just chillaxing with us in Undefined. I think he was not even active after the first month as he was switching cities. Not sure about any other world.

He is always chillaxing. Guess who's doing all the hard work in Static? :icon_cry:
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

He is always chillaxing. Guess who's doing all the hard work in Static? :icon_cry:
:icon_cool:

The moment he told me he is co-leading, I knew what would happen behind the door. :lol:

greenmonsta

The moment he told me he is co-leading, I knew what would happen behind the door. :lol:

Everyone knows me :p I helped create this thing, now X and Bite can lead :p

Nah, I'll help out a bit once things get going and more settled.

DeletedUser

X is Bitey co-duking along side of you as well? I haven't been sure if you and bitey are co-playing or not for a while. And I think X is a great leader (if he is there) and should do very well. Good luck X greeny and Static.

Bitey is on ZileroX with myself, yes. And I trust him to make decisions if I'm asleep, that can't wait to be made in 8-12 hours when I wake up. So yeah, he's sort of a co-duke but not? :icon_confused:

greenmonsta

Bitey is on ZileroX with myself, yes. And I trust him to make decisions if I'm asleep, that can't wait to be made in 8-12 hours when I wake up. So yeah, he's sort of a co-duke but not? :icon_confused:

IF he wants to or not, Bite has always been at least baron in my tribes :p Personally, I'll always count him as one of the dukes.

bite.me

IF he wants to or not, Bite has always been at least baron in my tribes :p Personally, I'll always count him as one of the dukes.

It always happens, how do I manage to get into such mess so often? Already since W19....and its always against my will.

*writes application letter to Allos?*

greenmonsta

It always happens, how do I manage to get into such mess so often? Already since W19....and its always against my will.

*writes application letter to Allos?*

Stop being such a good duke :lol: If you didn't show the potential you did back in W32, I wouldn't have considered it :p

Also, gimme a sig.

DeletedUser

I think both of yous are God awful I'm just here for the spam

DeletedUser

I think both of yous are God awful I'm just here for the spam

Wise words
icon11.gif