Static

DeletedUser

SD is just a general troll, similar to Jinzee. I've seen him trolling around a few worlds xD

I think he has been on every world (or at least there forums) at this stage just making retarded accusations and not backing them up, just sayin, "I'm just stating the facts here" :icon_neutral:

greenmonsta

I think he has been on every world (or at least there forums) at this stage just making retarded accusations and not backing them up, just sayin, "I'm just stating the facts here" :icon_neutral:

Pretty much. Jinzee used to do it all the time, she would go against the majority opinion just to get people to argue with her because she had nothing better to do. She still does it on facebook since she got banned here for yelling at jirki rofl.

Tazecca

from what i remember, jinzee was worse =/
she was a little bit more blatant in her work
it was obvious what she was trying to do
she also gave a better argument i suppose and her leaving post was somewhat a firework :|

DeletedUser

Some of you guys deserve better then Greenmonstas 2 weeks of hype. :(

DeletedUser

No, I am equally baffled, but then I get confused by a lot of things like 'Which part of me is that body odour coming from'

DeletedUser20939

let me explain it for you, he says this will last two weeks. within these two weeks the tribe will be hyped and you will be proud of it. after two weeks you seem to leave and the tribe will fail together with the hype.

edit: seems like a few of us would deserve better, I only wonder what is considered better in our case

Last edited:

greenmonsta

let me explain it for you, he says this will last two weeks. within these two weeks the tribe will be hyped and you will be proud of it. after two weeks you seem to leave and the tribe will fail together with the hype.

edit: seems like a few of us would deserve better, I only wonder what is considered better in our case

Yeah, the last time I lasted this long was [H] back in W32, and I kept going there. I'll keep going here as well. If I don't, there is a council in place with willing and more than capable leaders to take my place.

DeletedUser

Too bad on w32 you played in the shadows of real tribes just like you are here.

DeletedUser

SD are you still getting everyone worked up???

Greeny you can cover me with the shadow of your awesomeness anytime :p

DeletedUser

SD are you still getting everyone worked up???

I think it is cute how desperate for attention SD is, good attention, bad attention, it doesn't matter to him as long as someone in the world wide web knows he exists all is good :)

*GiraffeNuke hugs SD giving him much needed attention*

DeletedUser

Some of you guys deserve better then Greenmonstas 2 weeks of hype. :(
There's more than 3 dukes from past worlds who have the skill set to continue this tribe, if ever required. :)

Thanks for your concerns tho, buddy. <3 (edit: that sounded sarcastic. It's not :icon_surprised:)

Last edited by a moderator: