Statistical Overview - W30

DeletedUser

Whilst sitting at home on a rainy day, I read through some of my beloved past world forums. I saw some of the older 'world in numbers' or 'statistical overview' threads and I thought I'd do something so that we can track back world 30 to how it was a few months or even years down the line. So, I present to you... world 30's top 10 tribes in all their statistical glory.

Average point increase per player:
Done only for the top 10 tribes, counted over the past 10 days

AvrgGrowthRateoftribes.png

Tribe Tag: Average Point Increase per Player
THE 96657
BD 61942
T-W-C 40635
GREEN 55337
DECIDE 54746
Hammer 35426
Die. -123269
EreVos 28084
CBTF 37024
[DN] 107788

Average Player's ODA:
Taken from top 10 tribes only:

ODAaveragepertribe.png

Tribe Tag: Average ODA per player:
THE 4201906
BD 5392995
T-W-C 3891722
GREEN 2569913
DECIDE 1970981
Hammer 2224243
Die. 2959528
EreVos 2183308
CBTF 1652956
[DN] 3894901

World Dominance for top 10 tribes:

worlddominance.png

THE - 2.10840%
BD - 1.80938%
T-W-C - 1.87079%
GREEN - 1.95307%
DECIDE - 1.82222%
Hammer - 1.62676%
Die. - 1.23020%
EreVos - 1.38112%
CBTF - 1.28920%
[DN] - 1.06484%

Villages Per Member:

vilspermember.png

So, there you have it. A statistical overview of each top 10 tribe on world 30. Enjoy the thread!

DeletedUser

Stats are what it's all about, they cast aside all the biased opinions with cold hard facts.

Good Job pal, it's what I certainly like to see.

DeletedUser

Before Paj sees this you might want to add pheonix. Or maybe not, depending on how much you want to wind him up ;)

Nice bar charts, nice stats. Thanks. :lol:

DeletedUser

Before Paj sees this you might want to add pheonix. Or maybe not, depending on how much you want to wind him up ;)

Nice bar charts, nice stats. Thanks. :lol:

Well Pajuno had better work harder to get his tribe into the top 10. There aren't any excuses :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well Pajuno had better work harder to get his tribe into the top 10. There aren't any excuses :p

why should i work harder to get into the top ten?

My tribe is already way above the par for OD. (just not points)

So shall i become a Minor-Recruit happy tribe?? Shall i suck in a whole bunch of garbage players just to bring my tribe into the top ten?

I apologize. I prefer quality over quantity. And we like to noble enemies.. Not internally.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Be that as it may, you're still not in the top ten.

So? Phoenx is hands down better than 8 out of those top ten anyways.

And before, i was just trying to get Phoenx measured against the top ten... LOL>

Now we are well known, dont need to troll so much> So fightclub, find someone else to pick fights with.

DeletedUser

You don't have to be recruit-happy to get a small tribe into the top 10. Phoenix has 24 members and is rank 24. [DN] has 26 members and is rank 10.

It can be done, you just gotta work for it. :)

grummit

So? Phoenx is hands down better than 8 out of those top ten anyways.

And before, i was just trying to get Phoenx measured against the top ten... LOL>

Now we are well known, dont need to troll so much> So fightclub, find someone else to pick fights with.

Your tribe is good but hardly amazing. If you were better then 8 of the top ten you would be in the top ten or at least top 20. Yet your comparable top 10 tribe is not even in the top 20.

Now before you go into your whole "pound for pound" speech. The only thing amazing is your ODD score, which I give you props for, but considering the size of the tribe you're fighting it's not surprising that they have nukes to throw away on your stacks.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't have to be recruit-happy to get a small tribe into the top 10. Phoenix has 24 members and is rank 24. [DN] has 26 members and is rank 10.

It can be done, you just gotta work for it. :)

Indeed. But as noticed.. we have fought our way to where we are.

The few tribes around that happen to have those fewer members now.. have eaten quite a few inactives.

So you can say that points is necessary to be a top tribe, but we chose NOT to recruit people to be eaten later.

Since die is so much larger, we use more troops far more often, and as such.. cannot mint enough coins to match those that are getting free points from inactives.

You can argue against my theory, but mathematically its all there to be seen.

Tardis was more than the few they are now.. i have not done the twstats myself, but i can assure you they have far more internal noblements than Phoenx ever will.

And since we are on that topic.. Phoenx has been small all along. the few inactives we have had to eat, were not many at all...

those tribes like tardis, ed and such.. started out large. Those more active players got larger quicker, and thus have a higher points per player average. Because of all the cannibalism they commit..

again, proving that three quarters of this world are blinded by points...

Your tribe is good but hardly amazing. If you were better then 8 of the top ten you would be in the top ten or at least top 20. Yet your comparable top 10 tribe is not even in the top 20.

Now before you go into your whole "pound for pound" speech. The only thing amazing is your ODD score, which I give you props for, but considering the size of the tribe you're fighting it's not surprising that they have nukes to throw away on your stacks.

Spoken like a true Top ten tribe?

Hating on the little guy that really could kick your ass?

Cause you think that my tribe isnt great, well your not in it to see what happens. We have great teamwork, and you will be hard pressed to find a more active co-existing squad. Maybe BD is slightly better in this aspect, but a tribe is based upon teamwork..

That which we have is unmatched in my long tw history... (cept Damn Bd)

So i will stand by what i say, and dare any to prove me wrong.

I have already stated, that if any can rim me or damn near close enough, i will stop posting in the forums completely.

Those of you think that you stand a chance, you know where to find me.

DeletedUser

Pajuno said:
The few tribes around that happen to have those fewer members now.. have eaten quite a few inactives.

So you can say that points is necessary to be a top tribe, but we chose NOT to recruit people to be eaten later.

Since die is so much larger, we use more troops far more often, and as such.. cannot mint enough coins to match those that are getting free points from inactives.

True, but you're are acting like you are the only one who don't internally noble. For example, I never had internal nobling, and there is plenty of people out there with similar record. So yes, you're good, but don't forget there are other good players here.