Statistical Overview - W30

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Very incoherent?? Would you like me to write slower? what is it exactly that your having trouble understanding?

If any one is ignoring facts, its obviously you. We already established that you had a larger pool to pull from. And i have proven that you had more inactives to eat, as such...

And your still denying me my original point. Maybe if you wrapped your mind around what i have been saying all along, maybe you will see your ignoring MY facts.

Intribes, former players turned barb.. Whatever you like. Seems to me your splitting hairs.

Ok, so tribeless instead of barb . ... Like i said, i found some stats. if you really keep crying about it, i can spend the 20 minutes to find you examples of what im saying. Do you really want that?

Ahem. Of course.

I dunno.. the remaining players have an awful lot of od. I saw plenty of my guys in the tops for ODT... More than say, tardis?

And dropping three players obviously raises our od plenty.. We have three less to divide into...

of course you have no problem with people being better than you. You dont do much about proving them wrong either. You continue to live in the shadow of BD.

Like i have said previously, i would have engaged BD a looooongg time ago> My tribe and i have always said, Phoenx or the RIM... and fighting BD would pretty much decide that for us, no?

Why keep trying to best me with your "facts" when you can beat and become the top tribe yourselves?

never gonna happen, you just dont have the heart that the smallest members of Phoenx have... Guess you will wait for BD to finally expand into your areas...

Grummit. you know its true. Liquid C has been subtly insulting me all along for quite a while. The reason i havent found any is cause i havent had much time to troll the forums properly.. If you really insist, i will go look for you.

man, im thoroughly disappointed.. Your the duke? :icon_eek:

Seems Faceminewraith is a bit more experienced, and believe he told me this was his first world??[/SPOIL]

I cannot keep up with those essays:icon_rolleyes: That much writing would be like a week of english homework

DeletedUser74538

I think I might have to complain to your English teacher, get them to give you more homework.

grummit

Grummit. you know its true. Liquid C has been subtly insulting me all along for quite a while. The reason i havent found any is cause i havent had much time to troll the forums properly.. If you really insist, i will go look for you.

man, im thoroughly disappointed.. Your the duke? :icon_eek:

Seems Faceminewraith is a bit more experienced, and believe he told me this was his first world??

No I don't know it is true. I know it is false because I didn't ask anyone in my tribe to delete posts. I doubt even Liquid C goes around flaming every post of yours. But I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong and back your words with facts.

This is not FaceMineWrath first world. Again just saying things you have no clue about.

DeletedUser

keep tripping over yourself Pajuno, eventually everyone will see through your smokescreens.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok. One last statistic. Barbs and in-tribes for both of us, and I'll add on our booted players. There is no doubt that those are easy targets to 'inflate' people. Also, I am not arguing about reasons for taking these- [DN] has as good reasons as phoenx does. The argument is simply numbers.

Right.

I established earlier that those kicked inactives amounted to 7.5%. Your kicked stairsspeed villages, and a couple of others that I noticed add up to about 1%. So let's add these on.

Phoenx 'easy nobles' - 40.97%

[DN] 'easy nobles' - 36.37 %

It is absolutely irrefutable that these conquers were easy. You wanted me earlier not to include all the tribeless, as they were kicked enemies. I have done that. And yet again, [DN] comes out looking better.

And Pajuno, Liquid C subtly (and sometimes not quite so subtly) insults everyone. We aren't following you, apart from defending our own thread here :icon_wink: And nor is this my first world, I'm not sure where you got that from :icon_confused:

alright, one last time. The barbs we nobled were 1500 pointers. the reason for this? Using all our nukes on enemies. And, i already admitted we nobled more barbs.

YOUR barbs were former members and such.. thus 9k pointers. Obviously we nobled more barbs, if we were nobling 1500 pointers.. might as well get everything we can out of the sphere.

Your more players led to more 9k barbs, (we have not had ONE person go gray on us, either booted or intribe)

Can you wrap your mind around that? or you gonna continue to repost the same argument over and over? Tribeless has always been enemies for us too... Like i stated previously. Stairsspeed was the only former tribe mate... We keep our dead intribe until they are nobled, so you can keep easy track of them. just for your Stats purposes.

AND< i never said you were following me. I just said that after every pro Phoenx post i make, Some member of Tardis follows with some comment...

Grummit, i dont have to prove it to you. You know as well as i do that Tardis has followed every Pro Phoenx post with some kind of snide comment of one sort or another. Maybe you didnt have anyone delete, ( i just said that, no big deal... dont cry about it) but the fact remains for any to look... Tardis has responded after my posts. Feel free to check any "top tribe" thread...

And if you guys keep accusing me of lying, i will do something about that. I dont lie, maybe its not popular belief at the time.. but i will eventually be proven correct. Find anywhere in these forums that i lied outright.

Fightclub, why dont you go to your room little boy? Honestly, your not even flaming properly anymore... Just posting to be posting something negative, that isnt even good enough for you.

And the only people with smoke screens around here, are those TWC players.. all the hints of inner turmoil in Cry... lol. Pathetic really.

And can someone please explain to me how this is a Tardis Thread?? Im pretty sure that the title says...

Statistical Overview W30

Does that mean that w30 is all about Tardis?? Are you seriously trying to tell me that Phoenx has a bigger head than Tardis? I only said we were better than you.. i never said that the world was all about us....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I established earlier that those kicked inactives amounted to 7.5%. Your kicked stairsspeed villages, and a couple of others that I noticed add up to about 1%. So let's add these on.

[/QUOTE]

And just for the record, i refute that 7.5%. I dont believe you. period. There is no way you went thru and properly counted those to get that %age, so with tainted base numbers, you get a tainted answer.

DeletedUser59451

Maybe you didnt have anyone delete, ( i just said that, no big deal... dont cry about it) but the fact remains for any to look... Tardis has responded after my posts. Feel free to check any "top tribe" thread...
I done this, and the first thread i found was the top 20 tribes opinions thread, where you posted, and adellion followed..
[Spoil]
MMk. you lie too> Good to know.
I found the convo, i know again who it is. Now you have to guess who told me. :p
Lol, this was funny. Think he was referring to TARDIS, although they are only NAPed, but they are tight with each other.
These are the specific posts..[/Spoil]
Find anywhere in these forums that i lied outright.
OOH, I just did!
YOUR barbs were former members and such..
Please read FMW's posts again and you will see that he already pointed out that there was only two players who have went barb on us in tribe or out.
AND< i never said you were following me. I just said that after every pro Phoenx post i make, Some member of Tardis follows with some comment...
I couldn't help myself this time.... Something tells me our quick responses are getting to you..
And can someone please explain to me how this is a Tardis Thread?? Im pretty sure that the title says...

Statistical Overview W30
You accused us of following you to other threads, just to post after you and flame you, we stated that this was our thread, as it was started by one of our members, simple as that. But of course it is a discussion about the statistics of w30, however you have pretty much ruined it as you don't believe in stats, you just like to make a guess and hope your right:lol:
Does that mean that w30 is all about Tardis?? Are you seriously trying to tell me that Phoenx has a bigger head than Tardis? I only said we were better than you.. i never said that the world was all about us....
And yes of course that is what we are saying.. THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT [DN]..:icon_rolleyes: Is that the best you can come up with these days??

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I done this, and the first thread i found was the top 20 tribes opinions thread, where you posted, and adellion followed..

There are others.. maybe not just confined to those particular threads. i figured those were hte easiest places to look.

OOH, I just did!

Um, no you didnt.

Please read FMW's posts again and you will see that he already pointed out that there was only two players who have went barb on us in tribe or out.

That is what you guys say. Also, your forgetting that your tribeless... most of your inactive eatings were tribeless... Dont believe his only 7.5%.......

I couldn't help myself this time.... Something tells me our quick responses are getting to you..

LOL> your funny. You either think too highly of yourself, or your too into this pnp. Remember?? this is a game, and obviously im waiting for nukes with nothing better to do.

Dont think i look too deeply into this. I know we are better, and that is all there is too it. Take your stats anywhere you want. We went the tougher route on purpose, and that is my whole argument> if you guys just cant accept that, and need your stats to tell yourselves otherwise.. all the power to you.

I know what will happen when we meet. Notice i didnt say if.

You accused us of following you to other threads, just to post after you and flame you,

This is what i said? verbatim? Stop it already. I said you guys posted after me. I did not say follow, nor did i imply it. It is not hard to read thru the forums, and unintentionally find something and post a reply. Does not mean your perusing the forums explicitly for it, just happens you guys cant keep from responding.

we stated that this was our thread, as it was started by one of our members, simple as that.

Your thread on a public forums. Geez, first the world is all about you, and now you own the forums. Hehehehe.. Im gonna like bringing ya down from your high horse. :icon_twisted:

But of course it is a discussion about the statistics of w30, however you have pretty much ruined it as you don't believe in stats, you just like to make a guess and hope your right:lol:

I do believe in stats. I just dont buy into DN propaganda. You guys have been manipulating the stats since you started. At least if i crunched some numbers, Whether or not the stats were favorable to phoenx, i would still post raw, honest numbers. I wouldnt hide the ugly stats, just to save face, as FMW has already admitted to doing so.

And yes of course that is what we are saying.. THE WORLD IS ALL ABOUT [DN]..:icon_rolleyes: Is that the best you can come up with these days??

Just happens to be true, and you dont like to hear it. Play it off all you like, anyone can see from your stat mongering that your high on your own supply. :p

Is that the best you can come up with these days??

Age old deflection tactic... means im at least 75% correct. :icon_cool:

Is THIS the best YOU can do?

DeletedUser59451

At least if i crunched some numbers, Whether or not the stats were favorable to phoenx, i would still post raw, honest numbers. I wouldnt hide the ugly stats, just to save face, as FMW has already admitted to doing so.
So is this the reason there is a noticeable lack of stats in your posts? You say you wouldn't hide the ugly stats, well by not posting stats, that is also another way of hiding them... You even admitted to be surprised with the amount of barbs your tribe has nobled(not an accusation as i know we are even enough %age wise in that area)
I know what will happen when we meet. Notice i didnt say if.
Well we have to go through BD to get to you, so you must have faith in us to be so sure of our future meetings :p

Also apologies to people who are still reading this thread, this is not really on topic, however im not so sure this thread really has a topic anymore:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I say [DN] and Pheonx should both go to war with BD and speed this crap up.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So is this the reason there is a noticeable lack of stats in your posts? You say you wouldn't hide the ugly stats, well by not posting stats, that is also another way of hiding them... You even admitted to be surprised with the amount of barbs your tribe has nobled(not an accusation as i know we are even enough %age wise in that area)

I assumed that with my nobling record, and those around me.. we were well enough ahead of that curve. Apparently, i forgot that da mafia, court, and wookiee all had huge small barbie nobling sprees. :icon_eek:

But in defense of wookiee, he received all that odd rather quickly, and alleviated the pressure of so many incomings with barb nobling for position and such.... It was a smart tactical move on his part, after being pounded nonstop for so long.. Excellent personal choice, just hurting my argument now.

:icon_biggrin:

Well we have to go through BD to get to you, so you must have faith in us to be so sure of our future meetings :p

Well, to me there is the situation of the way around you. Twc is next in my sights, then we have DN. So, i guess will take a while, but i will get there.

i will give BD until they knock on my door before i fight them. :icon_razz:

Rumor has it most of my squad will want to quit after BD war, as the rest of you arent worth our time. So, i will take the long route to get to the end.

:lol:

DeletedUser59451

Well i agree with you there, the best wars in this world are yet to come:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, to me there is the situation of the way around you. Twc is next in my sights, then we have DN. So, i guess will take a while, but i will get there.

Then go to war with [CRY] then :icon_rolleyes:

grummit

Grummit, i dont have to prove it to you. You know as well as i do that Tardis has followed every Pro Phoenx post with some kind of snide comment of one sort or another. Maybe you didnt have anyone delete, ( i just said that, no big deal... dont cry about it) but the fact remains for any to look... Tardis has responded after my posts. Feel free to check any "top tribe" thread...

I am not crying :icon_cry:... wait maybe i am.:icon_rolleyes:.

Paj just so you can't keep going around in circles. I'll go into the other threads and prove to you that you just say whatever you want regardless of facts.

[spoil]
Top 20 opinions

Background --- Paj posted his top 20 opinions and made something up about DECIDE being allies with T-W-C. What follows is part of the convo that Liquid C commented on. Notice Liquid C's first post wasn't even in reponce to Paj's post.

the only ally we have ever had is ... (drum roll please), [CRY].

thank you ladies and gentlemen that will be all.

the rest were naps (and even those just barely).

True story.

No it is not.

Dn may only be and only have ever been a NAP.

But there is one tribe out there that is an ally... just cant remember who it was that told me who it was... LOL>

They were allies, I know this because they said it right before I was going to rant about how they should war [CRY] :icon_rolleyes:

Wow!!! We are really out to get you there Paj :icon_rolleyes: Let's move on...
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Rate the Tribe
T-W-C

Points: 7/10 Not many true point whores, (some villages are too big, but not many in the top players) Recruitment tactics and such to gain those points.. have been questionable.

ODA/ODD 8/10 Ranks: 3/6/3 pretty good for "point whore" mass recruiters. Kind of puts die to shame as they have defended for a difference...

Positioning: 8/10 Pretty good positioning overall. They have a nice huge core to support their many fronts. And their choice of targets and directions overall... What they do with it is what we all wait to see.

Reputation: 6/10 Past deeds, muddled half truths, few bad rounds of pnp have ruined a bit of their pretty image. As for their ingame, has been taking the heat off of them in the pnp to actually help them out... Again, its all in what happens from here. :p

39/50 A little harsh overall, but i feel that this is the current state of affairs. It is all up to TWC to improve and remove their stigma of untested and cocky. From what i can see, they have all the potential and they will be their own worst enemies...

Phoenx.

Phoenx

Points: 4/10 Only 25 members with a decent average for a tribe out of the top20

ODA/ODD 20/20 over 10 times points, shows they are good. Making good work of die.

Positioning: 4/10 Have a reasonably light grip on one continent, surrounded by larger tribes, gl.

38/50. Very good for a tribe out of the top 20

Take note i put 20 points in ODA/ODD otherwise 28/40

GREEN

We really got you the... err wait... Damn! That was GREEN responding to you. Man, I thought I had told my tribe to put down Phoenx at every move. Really miss that one..
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Popularity Contest

We haven't even said anything in this thread yet. :icon_twisted: My evil plan is working... :icon_rolleyes:
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Top 10 Tribal Analysis

Come on you guys didn't even post in this thread. How are we suppose to put you down when you you are not giving us a chance.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Top 20 ODT and discussion

Macready jumped into the top 20 within the 24 hour period of when i drew the map, and huw photoshopped it.

I wanted a proper discussion, and Tardis is a bit upset in the other thread. I figured this would bring in most of the world to discuss various aspects.

i dont feel that OD on its own is a beneficial argument. Nor do i think just names with the ODs either. The map helps layout the benefit to get all the players known. And maybe clear up who is located where.

I find this interesting personally... and i also asked if someone would be interested in producing the top oda and top odd maps...

That would lend further interesting aspects to the view. Set them up and mail me in forums, and i wiill arrange them in the first post.

One of the things i wanted pointed out was how in most cases, the top odts are rivals next to each other.. .

I do not know the tribe of each player in this list, but the story behind each one would be beneficial to the discussion.

Also, maybe some kind of comparison on Points /ODA ??

Iceman, not everything is about me. i have been shying away from it, but others keep encouraging it. :p

Good thread, I hope a nice discussion comes of this. However [DN] is not upset about ODT, ODA, or ODD. I don't care what [DN]'s is, if you just play the game OD will come. I will say in this thread as I said in the other thread. The only thing amazing about your tribe is ODD. :)

This next quote here got me a little interested looking back at it. It seems my tribe and I are not doing that.

And i will say back. The only thing amazing about your tribe is....

Hmmm.. your ability to try to bash me into silence?

Now, how come you cant donate to the discussion as everyone else?

Here is my tribe responding after you and contributing to the discussion.

If it helps, sybrand is there because TARDIS/[DN] put him there, and because he was at least partially stacked by -O-.

It's also interesting to note that he's the smallest member of the top 15 ODT. So he's been killing some [DN] troops but not enough :)

While I felt my first post still had what i thought about ODT in it. I still responded to you.

Is that your opinion?

Ok because you asked nicely I'll put my opinion in. Points/ODT/ODA/ODD or any other stat for that matter are not a good enough indicator alone. Looking at all of them and looking at ratios on a /point and /player basis is needed. Also looking at conquer history and overall persaonality of a tribe/player is need to make an educated judgement.

The third page of that thread. Only three posts.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Top 10 Performance.

Once again you posted in this statistic thread. I looked and no one from my tribe posted. We are really giving a bashing...
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Top 20 nature %

Hmm this thread didn't make it to long but still we could have bashed yet nothing.
[/spoil]

So these are just some of the top threads that were made. I didn't go past the second page of threads because I do have a life... Anyways I think my point is proven. We don't go around bashing you. We stay in this thread and post our stats. So please come up with something else.

Also I have two questions for you Paj. Just facts will do no long post is needed. Which tribes are you fighting? Which tribes do you want to fight?

grummit

Your right... we lose. Next time when we bash maybe we should actually try. I mean we only called Phoenx average... :icon_rolleyes:

Gicusan

This is a little strange. BD beats everyone in any clasification per member strength in any area. Why is it so important to compete for the third or forth place?
Tardis and Pheonx are decent tribes, with nice future if things work their way.

DeletedUser59451

Well gic, according to the gospel of paj, [DN] are only living in the shadow of BD so we just had to prove that we are better than the world:icon_rolleyes: NOT, we posted stats of the top 10 tribes and someone got a lil upset when their tribe was not included. I think everyone knows that THE and BD have very good stats, and [DN] and Pheonx do also. But there is no way of knowing how wars between these tribes will go until they actually happen. So unless you want to write a declaration paj, keep the empty threats coming :icon_biggrin: