Statistical Overview - W30

grummit

This is a little strange. BD beats everyone in any clasification per member strength in any area. Why is it so important to compete for the third or forth place?
Tardis and Pheonx are decent tribes, with nice future if things work their way.

This happened because I said Phoenx was an average tribe.

DeletedUser

lol...Pajuno got all of you guys to come down and see the show?!

Keep it going, please!

Gicusan

This happened because I said Phoenx was an average tribe.

If you call Pheonx an average tribe, I am smiling thinking how you call the rest of the tribes in the world. I mean average for this world is lower than that in my opinion. if they are average, what is TWC, Hammer, Decide, Green, Templarz's tribe, not to mention Erevos, CBTF and others that lurk around w30. Not that I disagree...

DeletedUser59451

We do give you props, you are doing a fantastic job for a tribe your size, but war is not an excuse for lack of growth. If you are really as good as you say you are, you would be able to take down die.(who face it have numbers but thats it..) and still grow at everyone elses pace. We may not have taken AS hard a road as you, that may work out as a wise decision for us, the future will tell, but we in no way took an easy road. We took on the #3 tribe, hell we even let them know they were our next target. We could have just launched the nukes and let them figure it out for themselves but we wanted a challenge. We also made it 1v1 to make it even more of a challenge for us(no bs about decides pallys, that is long in the past).

So as for your 'pheonx went the harder road', you may have went a hard road, but that is not to say you are the only ones. Again you try to compare things that are in no way possible to compare!

DeletedUser

i want to give props to both tribes, why ? cause im in a good mood right now, i belive that both [dn] and phoenix has done great jobs in actually going somewhere whilst fighting tribes way bigger then them, in my eyes it shows what a few seasoned and dedicated players can do, keep up the good work!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We do give you props, you are doing a fantastic job for a tribe your size, but war is not an excuse for lack of growth. If you are really as good as you say you are, you would be able to take down die.(who face it have numbers but thats it..) and still grow at everyone elses pace. We may not have taken AS hard a road as you, that may work out as a wise decision for us, the future will tell, but we in no way took an easy road. We took on the #3 tribe, hell we even let them know they were our next target. We could have just launched the nukes and let them figure it out for themselves but we wanted a challenge. We also made it 1v1 to make it even more of a challenge for us(no bs about decides pallys, that is long in the past).

So as for your 'pheonx went the harder road', you may have went a hard road, but that is not to say you are the only ones. Again you try to compare things that are in no way possible to compare!

Ahhh... finally. you concede my very point to me. :p

Die is falling, we were originally in a 2 v 1, and you can ask my mates.. i predicted and instigated both tribes to declare on us...

Now, this is not an excuse,... its merely a point. We been with 10-15 ish players over the majority of the war. Now we have more, thus you will see more growth than before.

Ok, now that we have finally reached something we can work with... That was my point all along. you guys have taken a few easier barbs at opportune times (or inactives) and with that growth, your graph spiked upwards, while phoenx has continued to grow sporadically.. .This is because of that HUGE tactical advantage that Die has enjoyed....

More supports, far more nukes, (only THE has taken more nukes than Pheonx) and thus making it far harder for us to grow. that is where our barbs come in, as they dont take any troops to noble, and based upon their great locations in our existing spheres.. they were a smart tactical move as Die war is a war, not a skirmish or a battle...

ANyways, im glad someone over there finally admitted..

As for your war with O, i predicted that tbh... so see, i did have faith in ya... im just tired of picking fights with Die who never responds in pnp....

DeletedUser

i want to give props to both tribes, why ? cause im in a good mood right now, i belive that both [dn] and phoenix has done great jobs in actually going somewhere whilst fighting tribes way bigger then them, in my eyes it shows what a few seasoned and dedicated players can do, keep up the good work!

Agreed. They are both two of my favorite tribes on this world. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser59451

Did i conceed, or are you just hearing what you want to hear :p

Both tribes have not chosen to take the easy road, that is MY point. In fact both tribes have purposely gone out of their way to make an uphill battle, because face it, it makes the game more fun for us. So if that is what you want to take away from this argument, then go ahead. And i think this is where both tribes have gained alot of their respect and credibility by making these situations for themselves, and working their way out of them. Suppose thats all i have to say on the topic now..

DeletedUser

And can someone please explain to me how this is a Tardis Thread?? Im pretty sure that the title says...

Statistical Overview W30

Does that mean that w30 is all about Tardis?? Are you seriously trying to tell me that Phoenx has a bigger head than Tardis? I only said we were better than you.. i never said that the world was all about us....

Is the answer, "Yes"?

DeletedUser

I take a few days away, but pajuno doesn't take that time to think of any arguments that stand up...

Also, I am not arguing about reasons for taking these- [DN] has as good reasons as phoenx does. The argument is simply numbers.

And then, straight away...

alright, one last time. The barbs we nobled were 1500 pointers. the reason for this? Using all our nukes on enemies. And, i already admitted we nobled more barbs.

-------------------------------

Your more players led to more 9k barbs, (we have not had ONE person go gray on us, either booted or intribe)

Can you wrap your mind around that? or you gonna continue to repost the same argument over and over? Tribeless has always been enemies for us too... Like i stated previously. Stairsspeed was the only former tribe mate... We keep our dead intribe until they are nobled, so you can keep easy track of them. just for your Stats purposes.

I will keep repeating myself. If I do it enough times, you might actually read it :icon_eek:

Two players (bigradrhino and emptysilence, and both deleted themselves, not because of inactivity) in the history of TARDIS have gone grey whilst they were in the tribe. One was in K55, and BD took almost all of those villages. A total of no more than 25 villages have been gained in this way, from a total of two players. Which is not the many players that you are implying, and not 30-40 villages each.

Tribeless haven't been counted in those easy conquers stats, apart from those that were kicked inactives. So what is your point, exactly?

--------------------------------

And just for the record, i refute that 7.5%. I dont believe you. period. There is no way you went thru and properly counted those to get that %age, so with tainted base numbers, you get a tainted answer.

You may remember that the percentage that I came to using your statistics was 5%. So I have looked better than you have. If you think that I have missed any, please, go and check. But I am fairly sure that I have missed nothing of any significance. It would take more than another million to swing things in your favour.

I wouldnt hide the ugly stats, just to save face, as FMW has already admitted to doing so.

No he hasn't. Here is what he did in fact say on the matter:

I'm doing every relevant calculation I can think of, and the majority of them are in [DN]'s favour. Why would I have posted some that make phoenx look better if my aim wasn't fairness?

And what was that about lies? If you directly contradict yourself, at least one of your statements must be a lie. So have a look at these quotes:

AND< i never said you were following me. I just said that after every pro Phoenx post i make, Some member of Tardis follows with some comment...

and

This is what i said? verbatim? Stop it already. I said you guys posted after me. I did not say follow, nor did i imply it. It is not hard to read thru the forums, and unintentionally find something and post a reply. Does not mean your perusing the forums explicitly for it, just happens you guys cant keep from responding.

Then, I use the search this thread tool, and look what I find...

If your egos werent so easily bruised, there wouldnt be a Tardis player following every single one of my posts...

:icon_rolleyes:

I think that grummit's recent post makes it clear which is the lie, as well :icon_wink: