[Statistics & Figures] An Overview on the War; T*F Vs LeGeND

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll start by giving you stats before the war:

Transformers Federal Points, Rank & Member count before war: 200k - 7th Position - 48 Members
LeGeNDaRY Points & Rank before the war: 271k - 3rd Position - 53 Members

Now I'll proceed by giving you stats 48 hours or so into the war:

Transformers Federal Points & Rank 48 hours into war: 233k - 8th Position - 43 Members
LeGeNDaRY Points & Rank 48 hours into the war: 296k - 5th Position - 37 Members

Now I'll give you a comparison between the two's growth increase/decrease:

Transformers Federal Point Increase & Member Loss/Gain: 33k - 5 Member loss
LeGeNDary Point Increase & Member Loss/Gain: 25k - 16 Member loss

Time for an update! :)

Transformers Federal Points, Rank & Member count after 2 weeks: 660k - 15th position - 34 members
LeGeNDaRY Points, Rank & Member count after 2 weeks: 930k - 5th position - 53 members

Now I'll give you a comparison between the two's growth increase/decrease:

Transformers Federal Point Increase & Member Loss/Gain: 430k gain - 9 member loss
LeGeNDary Point Increase & Member Loss/Gain: 630k gain - 16 member gain

Well, this shows that LeGeND's recruiting back to their original numbers, while T*F continues to lose membership and drop rank very quickly.

Let's see the war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: LeGeND
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: T*F
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 170
Side 2: 66
Difference: 104

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 434,374
Side 2: 220,236
Difference: 214,138

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,325
Side 2: 8,126
Difference: 20,199

image.php

In the past month, there hasn't been a lot of action. But it seems that LeGeND is getting the better stats, and is maintaining their steady growth.

I had been wondering why OP hadn't been posting for awhile, I guess he only likes to run his mouth when his tribe is ahead. :icon_wink:

lord-havoc

Optimus Prime has been RIMMED... Leaders should know better than backstabbing everyone in their path, what goes around comes around.

DeletedUser

From what I have heard, he is in the hospital currently.

If hes been on to tell players hes in the hospital then he could have set a sitter. Sorry but thats no excuse. Other leaders could have led and sat his account till he came back.

Michael Corleone.

If hes been on to tell players hes in the hospital then he could have set a sitter. Sorry but thats no excuse. Other leaders could have led and sat his account till he came back.
You do not even know the whole story..

A real life friend of his I believe told Seth Nergal that Kebabe was in the hospital.

DeletedUser

A real life friend of his I believe told Seth Nergal that Kebabe was in the hospital.

I'm not sure if I believe this or not.

2vx2l1s.png

Unless news travels super fast and he was only just put in hospital.

DeletedUser

I hope he/she gets well fast :icon_wink:. (See! Showing a bit of respect around here won't get you killed! *JayDie gets struck by lighting*).

DeletedUser

This tribe didn't drop 9 ranks in the last day since OP was "hospitalized". His tribe was already on a huge downward spiral.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Maybe just another leader with a loud mouth but no substance... funny how all the rated tribes but THE, BD and HAM!!! have dropped out. Hopefully more promising tribes such as TARDIS arrive... or this world may just get duller and duller.

Lisa809

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves .

This is a game but how heartless can you be ?
It has been said Kebabe is in the hospital and you continue to have a go at him and T*F . Give it a rest and try having an ounce of humanity.

A bit of consideration wouldn't go amiss.

Kebabe can't help his circumstances . Talk about kicking someone when they're down .

Whatever has happened previously ,real life accidents deserve at least a little compassion.

Very disapointed....

Lisa.

DeletedUser

Let us not degrade this topic to another argument. :>

He only said the account was being co-played. He wasn't having a go at me, he was just informing me of the fact :icon_eek:

So does anyone know when he was hospitalised, and does that mean his forum account is co-played too? :icon_cool:

Anyway, lets hope he's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.