1. TEA - The top tribe no matter the tactics used and showing they deserve the spot so far with the ops they are doing. Mostly surprised by the fact they haven't had internal issues yet as they have players in that tribe with that problem on past worlds so if they can keep that under wraps then they have a great shot at winning the world. Only issue I see is are they running out of friends on the world? Their methods of recruitment trying to recruit the top pointed players from each tribe they want to fight doesn't do them justice but an effective strategy.
2. BIP - The top tribe I know the least about only knowing a few of their players but they have weathered the storms that were affecting them and were able to pick up some good 2Hard members the only issue is will they unite. Some recruitments like that don't pan out and an opposing tribe can cause that weakness to tear your tribe apart. Interesting to see what they will do with Infamy on their North East rim side and TEA to the south/southeast and southwest. Going to have to race TEA for the remaining food of the 2Hard breakdown then comes the real decisions. If they're not friendly with TEA or Infamy could result in a long front gangbang.
3. Infamy - My own top pick to win this world. They don't have the flashy players or the forum personalities that always seem to be giving their personality but they have the players that get it done and have a great history in doing so. Besides a few rim tribes putting up a solid defense they own the entire North/Northwest which gives them the largest safe area with which long range support can come from and stay. Slowing down in the growth compared to TEA and BIP due to not as much recruitment since the Psst! recruitment and not having the remnants of 2Hard to feed on. Really do feel the world hangs in the balance of Infamy, do they unite with BIP to attack TEA? or the opposite? Only their leadership knows.
4. P-W - Has some decent players but this is just the family tribe of TEA where recruits from tribes they are fighting go or accounts being internalled. Since they don't make their own decisions won't go too in depth you can read TEA's review. I would say still a little sore that the tribe ~HC~ gave up the fight the way they did against TEA and then joined up I really do prefer players/tribes fighting it out.
5. DEFY - A decent little rim tribe but their spot on this world could come down to relationship with BIP and TEA if they gain focus of them can they keep the fight going? I would say they have too high of a member count and should look to internal/coplay some accounts having small pointed accounts makes things more difficult for all involved when it comes to fighting. Some decent players I've seen before on other worlds so will keep an eye on them.
6. FARM - My own tribe which has been having a rough time of it as late been suffering from one player leaving to join TEA and a few others quitting/not communicating when under attack. TEA's ops are hard to defend when you are 1/8 the size they are putting in good effort with the timings and counter snipes and heavy escort trains making sniping more difficult but not impossible. Will have to say I'm a bit disappointed in my own tribes performance in that fight but we continue to fight on. Future could be bleak but if everyone just quit in this game what fun would it be.
7. Huitzi - I have to say I know nothing about this tribe nor recognize any of the players and seem to be getting hit pretty hard by Infamy. Days could be limited and will have to put up a stiff defense to potentially prolong that. If anyone knows more about them feel free to let the rest of us know.l
8. FnB - Earlier world tribe reforming seems they have been ignored for invites from TEA or BIP so unless one of those tribes see them as a good friend to gain local positioning seems like it will be food for this tribe hate to see tribes break apart and some get shafted rather than the whole tribe fight it out but this happens good luck guys.
9. *G* - In the same boat as FnB some solid players in the tribe but either not invited or refused and will have to fight it out now the best they can good luck guys.
10. W A R - Decent defensive tribe in k53 that seem to have been ignored by TEA and Infamy so far for the most part so can't speak to much about their ability. They do own a very important part of the map does TEA gain it to control k53 all the way to the rim? Does Infamy move down to block TEA from gaining this route? As most of the other rim tribes this tribes future comes down to one of the larger tribes making the decision for them. I would say with the area they control they should cut member counts have some player join to coplay as that many players in such a small area can actually make things more difficult. Potentially also look for merge/recruitment of Wicked to gain a larger control of a portion of the map.
Wall of text is now complete if anyone would like for me to do any tribes outside of the top 10 let me know.
thanks for the review.