Stats and Predictions - Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser93954

OOOH, all these stats have made me moist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just want to add something about internals as well, but I think that the internal stat is the most unreliable stat to look at. Like mentioned already, if two accounts merge together to become coplayers, you cannot tell between that an an actual, legitimate internal. Plus, recaps or prenobles count towards the internal stat too, making it the biggest offender when it comes to inflated statistics.

Oh and I can confirm that ANTZ' barb spree was a 24 hr thing, and every barb in said 24 hours was a bonus barb. I stat whored over that lil event myself...

DeletedUser117534

OOOH, all these stats have made me moist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just want to add something about internals as well, but I think that the internal stat is the most unreliable stat to look at. Like mentioned already, if two accounts merge together to become coplayers, you cannot tell between that an an actual, legitimate internal. Plus, recaps or prenobles count towards the internal stat too, making it the biggest offender when it comes to inflated statistics.

Oh and I can confirm that ANTZ' barb spree was a 24 hr thing, and every barb in said 24 hours was a bonus barb. I stat whored over that lil event myself...

My internalling stats do not include self nobling but only geuine internals. As to recaps it was to hard to match gains and losses for each player. Still It took me 3 hours to gather the stats. That was one of the reasons I limited the data to the 4 days only

DeletedUser93681

My internalling stats do not include self nobling but only geuine internals. As to recaps it was to hard to match gains and losses for each player. Still It took me 3 hours to gather the stats. That was one of the reasons I limited the data to the 4 days only.

I enjoyed the read and your perspective. Thank you and I hope to see more timelines that everyone can read lol

Mithrae

Novembre nice post bro.Keeping everything alive here :)
Just a few mistakes concerning not the stats but the writen part.STAND wasnt destroyed by BiP,STAND was part of Fal well their academy,ANTZ were warring them and pretty much eating as we wished,BIP prolly declared war on them to improve their war stats because of 2Hard eating them.
FaL and STAND were destroyed by ANTZ.most credit should go there.

2HARD declared war on BiP (Nov. 16th) after BiP had started fighting FaL/STAND (23 conquests from Nov. 9th to 14th).

FaL vs. ANTZ
Total gains - 12 (+9 from ANTZ.)
Total losses - 26 (19 since Nov. 9th) (+10 lost to ANTZ.)

FaL vs. BiP
Total gains - 8
Total losses - 30 (27 since Nov. 9th)

STAND vs. ANTZ
Total gains - 7 (+1 from ANTZ.)
Total losses - 24 (14 since Nov. 9th) (+1 lost to ANTZ.)

STAND vs. BiP
Total gains - 2
Total losses - 44 (42 since Nov. 9th)

DeletedUser118278

BiP has been at war with FaL and Stand for a long time, and thats not only to improve stats lmao, something clearly Mithrae's post shows.

HardNutz

2HARD declared war on BiP (Nov. 16th) after BiP had started fighting FaL/STAND (23 conquests from Nov. 9th to 14th).

FaL vs. ANTZ
Total gains - 12 (+9 from ANTZ.)
Total losses - 26 (19 since Nov. 9th) (+10 lost to ANTZ.)

FaL vs. BiP
Total gains - 8
Total losses - 30 (27 since Nov. 9th)

STAND vs. ANTZ
Total gains - 7 (+1 from ANTZ.)
Total losses - 24 (14 since Nov. 9th) (+1 lost to ANTZ.)

STAND vs. BiP
Total gains - 2
Total losses - 44 (42 since Nov. 9th)

hell if u gunna post stats then do it for the full thing, not a select gap where the stats are favored to your opinion :p

i alone took 11 villas solely in our war vs FaL and Stand.

DeletedUser118344

Well, the latest ennoblement stats speak differently. :) I am sure that the 24 hours period is extended now.

upload_2016-11-28_1-10-9.png

DeletedUser93954

No, you do know. The way ANTZ handled their diplomacy was awful, and self-destructive too.

Honestly, kirk shouldn't be allowed in any diplomacy talks. Or have him there if you have a tribe that wants to war everyone, but ANTZ is the opposite of that, now aren't they? ;)

SHAGAN888

Yeah strategical barbs...:eek: More like turtling up because your silly duke dropped his NAP with TEA...

Barbling lol I cant tell you how many fights I've been in over this subject...Personally I don't approve of the barb munching, but there's always two sides to the logic and strategy, same as living off internals and the glorified spy of the new world of TW. Its all part of the game.
As for your slate on Kirk well both he and I have been around for a long time and we know when a fox is in the hen house....Your blow up (as a tribe) in the shared forums over the barbling is what touched this off...Your long term goals to invade us becomes all the tougher if Antz barbies up, so I see your point Trex as to the issues...
The NAP was dissolved because you would not bend what so ever while breaking the agreed set protocols put in place. I just couldnt take anymore so yeah the nap is over and Kirk didn't even do it I did...Yeah you all had a go at each other so on a so forth, but thats not what broke the nap it only made it easier for us...As for his diplomatic relations go I think he knows full well what the big picture is and we can cut through the BS....
Lot of good looking tribes out there atm cheers to them I say, will be fun to see what happens next..

Shag

DeletedUser93954

Barbling lol I cant tell you how many fights I've been in over this subject...Personally I don't approve of the barb munching, but there's always two sides to the logic and strategy, same as living off internals and the glorified spy of the new world of TW. Its all part of the game.
I agree, however nobling such a large amount in one hit will not look good on any resume, no matter how good or reputable they are. I myself said it would have been better for ANTZ if they spread out that barb munching over a period of time, and not a mad house rush. It just looks bad...
As for your slate on Kirk well both he and I have been around for a long time and we know when a fox is in the hen house....Your blow up (as a tribe) in the shared forums over the barbling is what touched this off...Your long term goals to invade us becomes all the tougher if Antz barbies up, so I see your point Trex as to the issues...
So much is wrong with this statement. First, TEA wasn't the only one that was upset about it, as was apparent with how many people from ANTZ agreed with us! But you're unwilling to let up such information, are you ;) Plus not to mention that barb munching does not increase a tribe's survivability in the short term. Long term, yes, given time barbs can be good for war efforts, however when you expect war to be on your doorstep within a week or two, barbs should be the last thing on your mind as they reduce your nobling capabilities, which is what you need if you want to win a war.
The NAP was dissolved because you would not bend what so ever while breaking the agreed set protocols put in place.
Not bending over is the signature of TEA. I myself had first hand experience when I talked with Al/TreX/Jake as a diplomat for BSB, nothing new get over it so what. However, what protocol was broken? Seriously, I want to know...
I just couldnt take anymore so yeah the nap is over and Kirk didn't even do it I did...
IIRC TEA was the first to threaten absolution if no apology was made. Perfectly reasonable, ANTZ didn't make the break, they just reinforced it by not only refusing to make an apology, but saying "No we'll break it so you can't have the chance to say you did." before anyone from TEA had a chance to.
Yeah you all had a go at each other so on a so forth, but thats not what broke the nap it only made it easier for us...As for his diplomatic relations go I think he knows full well what the big picture is and we can cut through the BS....
This is just my own conjuncture, but I personally was confused when we got the NAP. Barely breaking even with your "war" against Jager was embarrassing to look at.
Lot of good looking tribes out there atm cheers to them I say, will be fun to see what happens next..

Shag
I replied in bold because I'm bold as hell!

Lord Arbalester

Daredeviler...No other tribe has cluster or defences like ANTZ do.That is a fact.
All i saw from your post is clearly saying you want war.
That i beleive is not ANTZ opinion,but if it has to come to that well...
You say no apologie was given.Kirk apologized for his bad words and he should have.Cursing other players is a big NO in my eyes,but lets be honest,you only napes ANTZ because you wanted ANTZ to fight BIP and slow their growth.That was clearly stated.
Making such demands is not what keeps diplomacy going and because of that i cant blame neither shagan or kirk for what happend with our NAP.
TreX said openly what he expected of our NAP and what he wanted ANTZ to do.Thats is fine but his toughts just werent what ANTZ had in mind :)
Hmmm Jagger war again..We broked barely even because Good Game was in our area,FKA and other good players from their tribe.You had those pretty stats because you demolished the worst of their players.Plus we were fighting 3 fronts at the same time so please.
I have high respect for TEA and other good tribes on W90.Each has its own ideology and different leaders.Sure Kirk makes mistakes,he isnt a perfect leader,most of the time he is drunk lol but he is an okey dude :)
FnB hasba couple of world winners,Kekua my favourite player is there he won w87,keep.an eye on him trust me,and let go of this trials to undermine other tribes.

DeletedUser93954

Notice how he didn't mention the points I made about the barbs, in particular how some in ANTZ backed TEA's opinion on it.

DeletedUser93954

I thought BiP was a bit more west :D

But yeah, trying to tie TEA into any "schemes" where we "use" tribes to "kill" BiP is just illogical. What the hell would we gain? Nothing. Too far to be a cause for concern, and tribes themselves aren't either, since the players will still remain.