Stats and Predictions - Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser119932

TEA afraid of 28 man tribe on the other side of the world?

Does this surprise you? A premade would be very scary for TEA as they would struggle to gain a Quisling. Look at any war TEA has started and if you can find one that was fought fair, I'll pay you 1k pp.

DeletedUser112461

Look at any war TEA has started and if you can find one that was fought fair, I'll pay you 1k pp.

9a653c6d0b53d48852e0071b7fb79d17.png

You know where to send the PP Oyvind. ;)

DeletedUser119932

9a653c6d0b53d48852e0071b7fb79d17.png

You know where to send the PP Oyvind. ;)
NAPd with explicit plans of launching as soon as it ended, many players were pp farmers who agreed to give away their villages without any resistance while staying in the tribe. "Not a war" I think someone told me as well. Could look through my Skype logs if you wish to contest that part. Either way, hardly fair, not immoral, but most didn't even consider it a war.

DeletedUser112461

many players were pp farmers who agreed to give away their villages without any resistance while staying in the tribe.

Fruit were a premade that restarted on the rim just as we did. As far as I am aware only one of their members was PP farming, you usually don't join premades to farm premium. It was 100% an early game war that TEA won 'fairly'.

However in a war game such as Tribal Wars, I personally don't think any wars are fair. It's an unrealistic concept. Spies and recruitment aside, tribe member size and point difference could automatically label a war as unfair. It's a difficult one. What's your definition of a 'fair war'?

DeletedUser119932

Fruit were a premade that restarted on the rim just as we did. As far as I am aware only one of their members was PP farming, you usually don't join premades to farm premium. It was 100% an early game war that TEA won 'fairly'.

However in a war game such as Tribal Wars, I personally don't think any wars are fair. It's an unrealistic concept. Spies and recruitment aside, tribe member size and point difference could automatically label a war as unfair. It's a difficult one. What's your definition of a 'fair war'?

Like I said there was nothing immoral about it, but as a lot of us told you, no NAP was needed, just gave us an unfair advantage as we knew we would rapidly outgrow them and had no other intention than to noble them to the ground. And I'll stick to what I was told by tribe mates when I called it a war "It is not a war"

Lord Arbalester

You guys from TEA are fighting on every thread.
King Banana we have skype chat with TEA leaders saying they wanted us to be a wall betwen them ans BiP and to slow your growth.
That is why NAP with TEA no longer exists.Some of TEAs leaders have no shame and no honoro as well,from what i saw now on the forums every war they fought it was sneaky.

DeletedUser93954

If you think the way we war is sneaky, I wonder if I should challenge our leadership to set up a TRUE, legitimately sneaky and highly immoral war.

That should shut everyone up.

DeletedUser119932

If you think the way we war is sneaky, I wonder if I should challenge our leadership to set up a TRUE, legitimately sneaky and highly immoral war.

That should shut everyone up.

Now I know why I've hated you from the day you got recruited into TEA. Your personality is just unbearable and its clear why, you have no morals.

DeletedUser93954

I hold myself to the idea of having respectable morals. With that said, I am not opposed to minor things like spies, and PnP that has the intent to sow chaos between other tribes. On top of that, I'm not a fan of backstabbing or betraying people, however I accept it is a very real thing in this game. In fact, it is a very real thing in a lot of games, as well as real life war. If I'm working with someone, 9/10 times I will not backstab them unless I find out that they plan to do so to me. Consider it a casus belli betrayal. Face it, these sort of things are quite unavoidable.

I am a very loyal person, as I'm sure Al, TreX and Jake noticed during my diplomacy talks with them when I represented BSB. Which brings me to the thing about you hating me since the day I joined TEA...

Firstly, don't lie, you don't hate me, you hate BSB. Council knows of this, but us ex-BSB members still have our old skype group and during the first week or so of merging, your name appeared the most when complaints appeared about the hostility most, if not all of us felt. Albeit your name was tied for first place with another (whose name I shall not enclose because there is no longer a rift between anyone), but you seem to not be able to let things go. Also, your name did hang around for longer than the other aforementioned person.

There's one thing you ought to know about me. This is a game. I care for naught of my reputation. If I really wanted to, I could make a new account, with a new name, and nobody would ever know. So long as that is a thing, negative reputation isn't a thing. At all. Want to know something I did? I was known as a PP whore, by friend and foe alike. Friends joked about it, but foes absolutely loathed me, and called me a noob. Big deal. But I'm a strange person, as you may know, so, guess what I did? I proved everyone right. @night had pretty much won the world, there was no stopping them, so I made a move that in reality did nothing to them, but caused an absolute hellstorm. It was quite amusing. You know what I did? PP'd some of my villages down, including about 4-5 of them to 144 points.

So therefore, if someone calls me something, so what? People wanna call me a backstabber? I'll backstab them, because chances are, if people think I'm a backstabber, I'll be backstabbed. If people think I'm a PP whore, chances are nothing I do will sway their opinion. If people call me a noob, I'd much rather "prove them right", so that they will underestimate me at a later date.

Because of that, I can't help but entertain the thought of a truly sickening display of immoral trickery, deceitful backstabbery and underhanded war efforts. Because the things people claim are "ermagerd so bad no trust pls halp they evil" is completely laughable compared to what could be happening. If you fools experienced this first hand, perhaps your eyes won't be so clouded when a tribe does something that's mildly grey, which every single damn tribe does anyway!

DeletedUser119932

[long post]

I have nothing against the rest of BSB, I just don't like you. I still believe the merge should never have happened, but that's bygones. It's not their fault they got an invite to TEA, I didn't hold anything against them after the first week. You however, I didn't like at all. I don't think I was too vocal about it, my opinions on the merge initially had nothing to do with the accounts or the people on them.

DeletedUser93954

I have nothing against the rest of BSB, I just don't like you. I still believe the merge should never have happened, but that's bygones. It's not their fault they got an invite to TEA, I didn't hold anything against them after the first week. You however, I didn't like at all. I don't think I was too vocal about it, my opinions on the merge initially had nothing to do with the accounts or the people on them.
Not vocal? Every single day you made a jab at BSB's expense. The only person doing so was you, and you alone made us feel unwelcome, so shove off and stop trying to turn this situation around.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
You guys from TEA are fighting on every thread.
King Banana we have skype chat with TEA leaders saying they wanted us to be a wall betwen them ans BiP and to slow your growth.
That is why NAP with TEA no longer exists.Some of TEAs leaders have no shame and no honoro as well,from what i saw now on the forums every war they fought it was sneaky.
All is fair in love and war... Ever heard that before? I have no problem with playing "dirty" to show people who is boss ;)

SHAGAN888

Damn i didn't realize just how many hate the tea baggies, and for good reasons I see.
Your friends list grows shorter by the day too I bet...
Hurry run for the rim through HC so you can secure a safe zone because that looks like the only friend you're going to have left here on W90....
Have a feeling there will be plenty of tea bags laying on the ground in the future and the world is boiling the water....

200.gif

giphy.gif

Oh, Yes It Is Very Funny Tea Bag

shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I hold myself to the idea of having respectable morals. With that said, I am not opposed to minor things like spies, and PnP that has the intent to sow chaos between other tribes. On top of that, I'm not a fan of backstabbing or betraying people, however I accept it is a very real thing in this game. In fact, it is a very real thing in a lot of games, as well as real life war. If I'm working with someone, 9/10 times I will not backstab them unless I find out that they plan to do so to me. Consider it a casus belli betrayal. Face it, these sort of things are quite unavoidable.

Not a backstabber or a betrayer but not opposed to using betrayers and backstabbers.

Not that it is an invalid way to play the game, if anything it is optimal. It really depends on your character, a lot of honourable, honest people end up as losers unless they are really good at the game. Liars, cheaters, backstabbers and those who claim to merely navigate that world do succeed. This is the same in real life.

For me personally, I'd rather fail. That is just who I am. I think TW cannot be classed the same as a game of monopoly, I think your conduct here to an extent reflects on your character in real life as there is a significant real life investment into this game. Yes, be who you want to be, but you can see who you really are through this game. That's why I, at least, value these traits that are suboptimal for gameplay, because that is what I value in people in real life.

I cannot know whether TEA are what people claim they are or not, but I thought I'd mention this as I think it is important with all the glorifying of this sort of play over recent worlds.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Not a backstabber or a betrayer but not opposed to using betrayers and backstabbers.

Not that it is an invalid way to play the game, if anything it is optimal. It really depends on your character, a lot of honourable, honest people end up as losers unless they are really good at the game. Liars, cheaters, backstabbers and those who claim to merely navigate that world do succeed. This is the same in real life.

For me personally, I'd rather fail. That is just who I am. I think TW cannot be classed the same as a game of monopoly, I think your conduct here to an extent reflects on your character in real life as there is a significant real life investment into this game. Yes, be who you want to be, but you can see who you really are through this game. That's why I, at least, value these traits that are suboptimal for gameplay, because that is what I value in people in real life.

I cannot know whether TEA are what people claim they are or not, but I thought I'd mention this as I think it is important with all the glorifying of this sort of play over recent worlds.

[10:01:10 PM] Nick Chapman | Ramsay Bolton: You guys are totally willing to throw away advantages and opportunities for a perceived moral high ground that no one else actually recognizes or gives a shit about.

^ This is what one of the barons in Golden had to say about me and Bill.
If it's possible to win like that, which is something you also acknowledged, then I feel we should all aim for that. And people who try to win by being less... Deserve all the hate they get.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Speaking on behalf of that Golden baron, whom I am on a skype call with: "Jasper is a bad leader"