stats discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser95513
  • Start date

DeletedUser

from looking at twstats.

1 - mirroke and arthas are giving bones a run for his money. occassionally taking the odd pizz village too.
2 - channaka and dr560 doing sweet FA
3 - Ratius getting his arse kicked by deus so runs to DF so he doesnt lose villages rann tags along
4 - krishak is on the warpath.
5 - im the coolest on w2. :p

long story short. people get asses kicked run to DF. DF winning war overall.

was i pretty close? :icon_smile:

p.s we dont smell like dog poo. we smell like roses grimmy :p

kilo42stu

I doubt rat will come on here to defend himself but put it this way, he wasn`t impressed with EG :icon_biggrin:

kilo42stu

I know, seems DF have breathed a bit of life back into him tho :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am still going to noble his villages I cleared, so he isn't really saving anything from me.

controleng

DF invite losers on their side. They have to know this they can not help them :D

DeletedUser

Are there any others you'd like me to take off your hands? But I only want the ones I think I can convert to winners.

DeletedUser7126

DF invite losers on their side. They have to know this they can not help them :D

ill quote this thread so rat and rann can rub it in your face later..you get on here alot controleng and talk...talk talk talk...that the easy part bro.

controleng

man I am not speak I am making action :d haha maybe you can sit their account :D

controleng

differences between 2 tribes ? not this :D your side invite all players include me but this side never invite anyone :D this is the differences :D you understna dthat you can not noble all players than chose this way. what a shame for you man :D

DeletedUser7126

differences between 2 tribes ? not this :D your side invite all players include me but this side never invite anyone :D this is the differences :D you understna dthat you can not noble all players than chose this way. what a shame for you man :D

we took in players we thought could help us...the door is now closed so you dont know what your talking about....again. your tribe is still bigger so we still have alot to noble...see ya in the field :)

controleng

good if you are a man , you can keep your words :D we will see in the battle field dont worry about it ...

keep your words the door is now closed :ÇD

DeletedUser

Well, duh - hardly a big deal, as nobody in their right mind would want to join EG.

@F31RNY: Dog poo from dogs who has been eating roses?