Stats for Xaf

giantsfrey

see how good w7 is? all he had to do was spend some time talking to us, and we made him 2x as good a player

olympus

Out if interest, have any of you flaming W4 actually played there long term? Okay another question, have any of you played in LIFE?

If you answered no to both the above questions, then you know very little about the systematics of how LIFE operates and has done since the beginning.

And if you're wondering, i no longer play W4 and havent done so for a long time, so i'm not being bias in anyway.

Last edited:

DeletedUser53550

Out if interest, have any of you flaming W4 actually played there long term? Okay another question, have any of you played in LIFE?

If you answered no to both the above questions, then you know very little about the systematics of how LIFE operates and has done since the beginning.

And if you're wondering, i no longer play W4 and havent done so for a long time, so i'm not being bias in anyway.

Out of interest, on which forum is this thread?
Out of interest, who started this thread?
Out of interest (and as an ex-W4 expert I'm sure you can help on this one), how dangerous are the grey villages in W4?

And no I wasn't wondering. You're just another troll who thinks that W7's forums are more interesting than your own.

But congrats on re-starting the flaming - just as we'd got to an understanding :icon_rolleyes:

olympus

Out of interest, on which forum is this thread?
Out of interest, who started this thread?
Out of interest (and as an ex-W4 expert I'm sure you can help on this one), how dangerous are the grey villages in W4?

And no I wasn't wondering. You're just another troll who thinks that W7's forums are more interesting than your own.

But congrats on re-starting the flaming - just as we'd got to an understanding :icon_rolleyes:

This is on W7's forum made by waterdrinker, and although i have no knowledge of the previous discussion, it appears W4 and W7 have spoke about noblements before.

I am not flaming, this is a forum, you have an opinion, i have one. I was simply saying you can hardly judge LIFE on what they are doing when you have no idea of how that world formed or how life operate. You arent looking at the bigger picture.

You assume that i am playing a world when i am currently not. I check the forums of worlds i past played, including world 7. Just because you dont like what someone says doesnt mean that the poster is a troll. You can hardly start a flame war over what i said. It is true that you know nothing to very little about LIFE.

DeletedUser

And i need to read up why? My fact still stands either way.

If you're going to try and flame...try harder :icon_rolleyes:

Well you have just said we cannot comment on W4 in W7 forums as we dont know about it. However its ok for you to come here and with no knowledge of whats been said start talking on these forums.

Hyprocrisy much...

DeletedUser53550

And i need to read up why? My fact still stands either way.

Because you're on the W7 forums, commenting about W7 and you then admit that you've not read the full discussion. Have you even read the other W7 forums? Got some background information / insight into W7? Do you know how W7 works? Have you been in -WE-? Begone foul Troll - back to W52 with you!

I was simply saying you can hardly judge LIFE on what they are doing when you have no idea of how that world formed or how life operate. You arent looking at the bigger picture.

Having spent quite a bit of time reading the W4 forums, I do have a bit of background knowledge of W4 or LIFE, but I wouldn't Troll on their forum and start bad mouthing them or trying to defend W7 (or -WE-)... why? Because it's their world, they know all about it and I don't. Simple eh?

The only real knowledge I have of W4, beyond the forums, is from TWStats which shows that the nasty grey villages are taking a pounding and the enemy villages, on both sides, are being exchanged at a rather slow rate. As it happens, Kev explained why this was happening (packet worlds suck) and a greater understanding of the situation was gained.

Instead of leaving it at that point, you decided to jump in with your great hoofs and start it all over again. So, like I said before.. Begone foul Troll

olympus

Because you're on the W7 forums, commenting about W7 and you then admit that you've not read the full discussion. Have you even read the other W7 forums? Got some background information / insight into W7? Do you know how W7 works? Have you been in -WE-? Begone foul Troll - back to W52 with you!

Well this makes no sense. Why would i read W7's forum to comment about something on W4. Look back to what i previously posted. It was about W4 and LIFE. Yes this is not W4's forum, but i was not the one who made the thread, i simply posted in it.

Like i also previously said, i did play W7 for a while at the start of the world while tribes like PTT were thriving and have since kept an eye on wars etc. So i also have some insight in how W7 has 'panned out' so to speak.

As for W52, hardly makes you sherlock holmes to read my sig and TW stats search it. Instead of making more assumptions that i still play there you should really get your facts straight.

Having spent quite a bit of time reading the W4 forums, I do have a bit of background knowledge of W4 or LIFE, but I wouldn't Troll on their forum and start bad mouthing them or trying to defend W7 (or -WE-)... why? Because it's their world, they know all about it and I don't. Simple eh?

The only real knowledge I have of W4, beyond the forums, is from TWStats which shows that the nasty grey villages are taking a pounding and the enemy villages, on both sides, are being exchanged at a rather slow rate. As it happens, Kev explained why this was happening (packet worlds suck) and a greater understanding of the situation was gained.

Instead of leaving it at that point, you decided to jump in with your great hoofs and start it all over again. So, like I said before.. Begone foul Troll

Great, you have some knowledge of W4, that is what i asked. My point was you can hardly flame a tribe if you know nothing about them or how they work in that world. Like you said yourself, you flamed LIFE for nobling barbs but now have a better understanding of why that is.

I havent trolled bad mouthing anyone nor have i defended life in anyway. All i asked was whether you knew anything about them/the world to come to your conclusion, which you didnt.

You point the finger at me starting the flaming off when actually if you look at what i initially said, it was a question. Then if you look at the ones flaming i.e me and you, logic dictates that you have to be the one starting the flame. Simple eh?

Well you have just said we cannot comment on W4 in W7 forums as we dont know about it. However its ok for you to come here and with no knowledge of whats been said start talking on these forums.

Hyprocrisy much...

Have you looked at what i first posted, if not i suggest you go back and check. Whether i was the most knowledgable person about both worlds forum, what i said stands for any world and any tribe. You cannot make a conclusion when you dont know the tribe or the world. I know W4, i dont need to know what has been said on W7's forum to say what i said.

Evidence that i was right? You didnt even know it was a packet world.

You would think if you're going to flame a tribe, you would at least read up on some facts and check as to why things are happening.

Last edited:

torflek

W7 forums is for world 7 discussion not world 4. water drinker is here talking about w7, or comparing the tactical / strategic differences between 4 and 7.

You are here only talking of W4 which has no relevance here, and should be discussed on W4. However I think you would be better talking on your own world forum, and as you conceded you have no world, so you should just disappear, just as your W4 account turned barbarian so that waterdrinker could noble it.

Go away or discuss W7.

torflek

A marked improvement on around 3 weeks ago :icon_wink:

Annoyingly I can not read page 2 of this thread. Not sure why. Still a marked improvement but a long way off the -WE- elite.

I would like to say to water, after playing world 3 for a year where nobles are bound to the village it makes it quite difficult to use those nobles on a new front once it changes (although far from impossible - ie you use them in second waves etc). However, on world 3 I never took a barbarian village only enemy, so it is v possible.

Still looking at your tribes totals the noble takes are off the scale and as you say you actively noble the barbs thinking it is 'tactical'. Which it really isn't. You should zoom in on some of the wasteland we have left behind eg K76 where 4 enemy players barbed leaving the continent almost empty. Our fronts moved and we left it behind to track down the enemies elsewhere. No enemy nobles there as we would kill them.

DeletedUser53550

Great, you have some knowledge of W4, that is what i asked. My point was you can hardly flame a tribe if you know nothing about them or how they work in that world. Like you said yourself, you flamed LIFE for nobling barbs but now have a better understanding of why that is.

I havent trolled bad mouthing anyone nor have i defended life in anyway. All i asked was whether you knew anything about them/the world to come to your conclusion, which you didnt.
So which is it? I know nothing about W4 or do I have some knowledge of W4? Make your mind up. Contradicting yourself like that just makes you look dumb.

You point the finger at me starting the flaming off when actually if you look at what i initially said, it was a question. Then if you look at the ones flaming i.e me and you, logic dictates that you have to be the one starting the flame. Simple eh?

The flaming had ended on this thread. Then you posted a series of questions, with pre-supposed answers designed to wind people up. You could be naive but nah.. You're a troll. You wanted to get a rise and by George you got one. That's what Trolls do. What you're supposed to do now is wander off, sniggering at how l33t you are

Do Not Feed The Troll

olympus

So which is it? I know nothing about W4 or do I have some knowledge of W4? Make your mind up. Contradicting yourself like that just makes you look dumb.

Erm i was quoting you on the first part that you had knowledge about W4 :icon_rolleyes: You're the one who then said you didnt know it was a package world. If anyone contradicted themselves it was you, i used your post.

The flaming had ended on this thread. Then you posted a series of questions, with pre-supposed answers designed to wind people up. You could be naive but nah.. You're a troll. You wanted to get a rise and by George you got one. That's what Trolls do. What you're supposed to do now is wander off, sniggering at how l33t you are

Do Not Feed The Troll

You restarted the flaming not me. You fail to understand that my questions were relevant. If i was to come on my forum where someone from another world had posted their noblements, before i flamed them for whatever reason, i would find the facts out. It seemed you just wanted to flame because W7 is so elite compared to everyone else /sarcasm

If you cant have a proper discussion without shouting troll when someone has an opposing opinion to yours, then you really shouldnt post on the forum, it makes you look dumb.

What i do snigger at is your constant attempt to flame, and your constant failings. Like bolding and sizing up the world troll is going to add anything more to your post :icon_rolleyes:

Look at it from my point of view, i added my input on a forum where i knew the majority would try to ignore my post, either on purpose or by pure ignorance. What i hoped the small percentage of you would say is fair enough, we didnt know about the details, and find out your facts in the future.

And l33t..seriously, nobody even uses that anymore :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Tosses bread crumbs to the troll, grins at Xaf and runnsssss :icon_biggrin:

waterdrinker

just as your W4 account turned barbarian so that waterdrinker could noble it.

LOL. sigh...

Annoyingly I can not read page 2 of this thread. Not sure why. Still a marked improvement but a long way off the -WE- elite.

I would like to say to water, after playing world 3 for a year where nobles are bound to the village it makes it quite difficult to use those nobles on a new front once it changes (although far from impossible - ie you use them in second waves etc). However, on world 3 I never took a barbarian village only enemy, so it is v possible.

Still looking at your tribes totals the noble takes are off the scale and as you say you actively noble the barbs thinking it is 'tactical'. Which it really isn't. You should zoom in on some of the wasteland we have left behind eg K76 where 4 enemy players barbed leaving the continent almost empty. Our fronts moved and we left it behind to track down the enemies elsewhere. No enemy nobles there as we would kill them.

That is quite impressive to have never nobled a barb. Too bad those stats aren't still around

I agree that if the entire enemy in a K disappeared, you would be able to skip over that K. As you can see in w4 map there are huge barb masses that are largely ignored.

However, in a K with active enemies, I absolutely will take every village around me to improve my position against said enemy. If I have more nukes/defense available at close range, then I fare better against the enemy.

The other occasion where I will take barbs is in the core for making long term defense to send to my frontline.

For example, right now I am nobling the frontline at a rate that exceeds my defense production. My support is wearing thin and I have lost two villages to the enemy because of this.