Side 1: 29,313
Side 2: 9,563
Difference: 19,750

chart

[/spoil]

nom nom nom BH :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

RAM will eat me alive as i'm everywhere..
Yoy can allways flee to .... hmmm... K13.

Ask echao for details (oh and do get him on board in RAM - I promise I will not add him to your stats anymore :lol:) Of course you will have to loose 7 million points to do that, but ... hey, you will have 700 nobles available to eat barbs ;)

DeletedUser

Noobaxes, like I said about altering stats :) However if you want to track the progress of Phoenix eating D2 then please feel free to add D2. However, Phoenix nobling D2 doesn't affect the progress/growth/demise of RAM. If you want to track the progress of RAM, D2 are not relevant.

RAM recruited a few players from D2, I acknowledge that. With those players out in distant lands and Phoenix surrounding them, Phoenix ate them and racked up some caps, nobody is disputing that. But what seems to have been neglected is that during this time RAM appears to have encroached by a whole continent East to West. K75 and K85 have both been taken from Phoenix and you have to give props to RAM leadership for that. The only place Phoenix seem to have held on the main front is K65, which I believe they had a good op on Zac to thank for that.

You may criticise RAM's current leadership for their diplomacy and with the tribe fighting pretty anyone worth fighting in W30 I tend to agree. However, when it comes to leadership during the actual wars, RAM's current leaders seem to have performed admirably despite the odds being stacked against them. Time will tell what happens next!

I would have thought that you wouldn't take the same path of "I don't who these D2 guys are" as RAM are doing. I'm sure that you still remember the past from before you went for a long gardening session.

I would have tought that you would at least be honest about the plans that were in place back then, before Phoenx jumped the gun on RAM. Anyway, seems like RAM loves denial of reality and that you are willingly forgetting the past as well.

I'm sure you have no clue of how well leadership is going since your gardening time made you miss a lot of things, a lot of things. I can't really see how RAM can be considered as "doing well" since they are getting beaten on every front when both BH and Phoenx are not really concentrating on RAM in the first place.

They are still just playing around with you kids. :icon_wink:

I actually found a map that is quite interesting. We can clearly see where Jonboy is and where Archon account was... We can alse see where D2 was since it was put as RAM territory back then.

C.Shipley: when i say war, thats ram drift d2 rome2 loen.
best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

where is THE? that map isnt even plausable because THE was recently kicked of teh main map about what 2 months ago i forgot sometime in dec i think. idr anyway i dont ever remember seeing this map and i look at the maps everyday to see small advances and other crap.

DeletedUser

yeah you made it i remember that now. see as i said alteration of a real normal map

tangotemptress

it was a future map/paralel world :)
a world without THE.

Did/Do you all really hate ALL of us that much that you couldn't wait for us all to be gone?? There had to have been at least SOME of us that you didn't mind... right? lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

no i wanted to see ORI better :)
hate had nothing to do with missing THE as i made 1 without BH and no RAM also :)
and a map with a tribe called Toilet :icon_redface:

map was made when Tjoy disbanded BD at time or arround

DeletedUser

Noobaxes,

I don't deny D2 are on the same side of the war against Phoenix, that wasn't my argument at all. My point is that they are not the same tribe or even in the same family (like RAM/DRIFT or BH/BH.). Therefore Phoenix capping D2 although helping to weaken one of Ram's allies, doesn't directly impact the rate of Ram growing or shrinking. I don't play this world anymore, I have no agenda or political reasoning behind my forum posts other than to observe how things have progressed.

Phoenix have eaten a lot of D2 players, but RAM has eaten a lot of Phoenix villages in the K85 and K75 area. So despite Phoenix eating D2, it hasn't affected RAM because they are still at an all time high in terms of points and villages.

The maps are nice but I certainly never invited D2 to join the Ram Family, if KarmaX did since my leaving then I apologise but I don't believe this to be the case.

As for RAM doing well in the war, I certainly wouldn't say they are losing to Phoenix at all from a neutral viewpoint. BH I accept are doing well and are leading. However I heard 6 months ago that RAM would be dead within 3-6 months but they haven't budged - hence my view they are doing better than expected.

For the interests of those out of the loop (me) - have LoEN done anything in the last 6months?

DeletedUser

Those predicting it to end that quick are a bit overexcited. It will take time to eat it all.

If D2 was part of the war, they must be included in the stats (stats really don't matter), but it's still takes nukes and nobles that could have been used against RAM instead. They were still used on enemies so they are part of the big picture as BH is also on another front.

When you can't barely beat Phoenx on your own, why do you go out trying to add more enemies? It's the question that should have been asked at some point... Why did this mess happen? Why did RAM go from the best position in the world to the worse? Why oh why? So many unanswered questions.

We got all the time in the world to see Phoenx victorious against RAM. There is simply no rush.

DeletedUser79042

For the interests of those out of the loop (me)

Soooooo, you are not playing anymore. Well, okay, I buy that...
I will inform you then, that the pilot on your account is doing well enough, taking 10-12 barbarians/inactives per day. Legacy ? :lol:

have LoEN done anything in the last 6months?

growing as allways ...

DeletedUser

Since I dont play W30 I'm a neutral person 9though i admire phoenx as the best)

RAM are using a common strategy in TW diplomacy and that is Meat shields, it's a fairly effective and used on many other occasions and worlds and you can never criticize RAM for using it,

LEGION meat shields against BH and taking most of the attacks and ops

D2 meat shields against Phoenx taking alot of Nukes and attacks and coordinating.

So technically RAM are using the idea of "Victory at all costs" though not including cheating as far as i know if any other tribe uses that strategy I wouldn't criticize them nor would I criticize RAM.

DeletedUser

Since I dont play W30 I'm a neutral person 9though i admire phoenx as the best)

RAM are using a common strategy in TW diplomacy and that is Meat shields, it's a fairly effective and used on many other occasions and worlds and you can never criticize RAM for using it,

LEGION meat shields against BH and taking most of the attacks and ops

D2 meat shields against Phoenx taking alot of Nukes and attacks and coordinating.

So technically RAM are using the idea of "Victory at all costs" though not including cheating as far as i know if any other tribe uses that strategy I wouldn't criticize them nor would I criticize RAM.

lol, using nukes on D2? man, I had an account sit on D2 and this one guy asked me why I was fighthing them when I asked for D. He told me that he just gave them 30 villages and he stopped attacking them, disbalance was a spy in D2 and he fed phoenx all of K84. Then phoenx literally tried to rim him for some reason, and the guy set them as sitter after he knew he was going to lose because both phoenx and RAM went after him. So, please D2 is not even fighting phoenx, they are fighting LOEN and letting phoenx noble them out... I don't know where you are getting your BS from, but it's a good source....

LEGION, you can ask their duke it was their choice to fight. They are doing a great job at this war IMHO. How do you even know how many OPs they get from BH btw?

DeletedUser

LEGION, you can ask their duke it was their choice to fight. They are doing a great job at this war IMHO. How do you even know how many OPs they get from BH btw?

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGI0N

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,483
Side 2: 1,962
Difference: 6,521

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 817
Side 2: 87
Difference: 730

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 78,232,385
Side 2: 13,457,274
Difference: 64,775,111

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,562,098
Side 2: 763,995
Difference: 6,798,103

I call this a massacre or suicide in this case. I will always have a hard time understanding how you can get onboard with people that ridiculed you publicly, but I guess it's one of those things I'll never understand.

MR.MR

lol, using nukes on D2? man, I had an account sit on D2 and this one guy asked me why I was fighthing them when I asked for D. He told me that he just gave them 30 villages and he stopped attacking them, disbalance was a spy in D2 and he fed phoenx all of K84. Then phoenx literally tried to rim him for some reason, and the guy set them as sitter after he knew he was going to lose because both phoenx and RAM went after him. So, please D2 is not even fighting phoenx, they are fighting LOEN and letting phoenx noble them out... I don't know where you are getting your BS from, but it's a good source....

You need to re-evaluate your sources.

If you call losing 817-87, or being down 730 villages, "doing a great job"... I don't think much more needs to be said?

DeletedUser

Okay actually attacking me and flaming for no reason what do you have against me lol

okay you made yourself look extremely bad by trying to flame me and by actually saying LEGION are doing great against BH

Phoenx

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: D2

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,910
Side 2: 1,074
Difference: 836

chart

Side 1: 487
Side 2: 38
Difference: 449

chart

Side 1: 17,761,988
Side 2: 8,764,550
Difference: 8,997,438

chart

Side 1: 4,575,431
Side 2: 343,671
Difference: 4,231,760

chart

[/spoil]

Loen

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: LoEN
Side 2:

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 98
Difference: 306

chart

Side 1: 3,551,891
Side 2: 935,860
Difference: 2,616,031

chart

[/spoil]

So with all my respect to loen they're just kicking a dead horse down Phoenx been fighting D2 since their declaration long before loen even cleared their Ks and got 100% dominance in most though correct me if I'm wrong that phoenx was fighting D2 before LoEN,

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: LoEN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,987
Side 2: 8,610
Difference: 15,377

chart

Side 1: 1,267
Side 2: 253
Difference: 1,014

chart

Side 1: 175,815,377
Side 2: 59,623,556
Difference: 116,191,821

chart

Side 1: 11,139,979
Side 2: 2,419,326
Difference: 8,720,653

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/07/2010 05:07:00 to 11/04/2011 08:17:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,868
Side 2: 4,001
Difference: 3,867

chart

Side 1: 1,201
Side 2: 142
Difference: 1,059

chart

Side 1: 72,179,991
Side 2: 30,570,324
Difference: 41,609,667

chart

Side 1: 11,337,228
Side 2: 1,297,046
Difference: 10,040,182

chart

[/spoil]

Okay so phoenx is doing better than LoEN but not that better but hey when phoenx declaired it declared on 5 tribes 2 of which dont even exist anymore and D2 has already lost 2 full ks to Phoenx. while LoEN has did some damage to D2 but not as Phoenx.

So you please get your info right.

DeletedUser79042

what do you have against me lol
Hmmmm. Giacmo you got extra worried about flaming, for an outsider. Sure you are not playing? :lol:
It is the pnp you know. Not a bank. Flaming is expected ...

DeletedUser

Hmmmm. Giacmo you got extra worried about flaming, for an outsider. Sure you are not playing? :lol:
It is the pnp you know. Not a bank. Flaming is expected ...

lol yes i did well its not everyday someone random comes and tells me what I'm saying is BS

and dont worry if i ever play W30 again it'll be with you r2 :icon_wink: