Stats

DeletedUser

and? is that it?

go away lamb get back to W53 and lead your fail tribe :p

DeletedUser70594

everyone fails at the end, just How Long you can hold? )

DeletedUser

If D2 was part of the war, they must be included in the stats (stats really don't matter), but it's still takes nukes and nobles that could have been used against RAM instead. They were still used on enemies so they are part of the big picture as BH is also on another front.

Missing the point mate, we're not talking war stats here or even about the RAM v Phoenix war. We are talking the progress of RAM and despite losing to BH, RAM are actually growing in size every day despite fighting multiple fronts. Feel
free to use D2 in any war stat, its all propaganda afterall, but when charting RAM and RAM alone, use the stats of RAM and RAM alone.

From my perspective, Phoenix have spent 6months nobling D2 or ex-D2 while RAM have moved steadily into Phoenix territory. BH are doing a stellar job on RAM, but given the complete mismatch in size and spread of resources that is nothing more than I would expect.

DeletedUser

So with all my respect to loen they're just kicking a dead horse down Phoenx been fighting D2 since their declaration long before loen even cleared their Ks and got 100% dominance in most though correct me if I'm wrong that phoenx was fighting D2 before LoEN

Giacmo is right, Phoenix v D2, (Die or any other name they had) is actually one of W30's earliest multi continental wars. It does look to me like Loen is just taking advantage of Phoenix's hard work. But I guess it gives them something to do before a proper war comes along, seems to me they have 3 geographic options. Fight Phoenix, Fight BH or spend another 2 years of the world doing absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

From my perspective, Phoenix have spent 6months nobling D2 or ex-D2 while RAM have moved steadily into Phoenix territory. BH are doing a stellar job on RAM, but given the complete mismatch in size and spread of resources that is nothing more than I would expect.

Yes we can all agree that RAM has done a well job against Phoenx and that BH is doing a better job on RAM but if you actually compare with facts it isn't surprising

Phoenx have held their ground for almost a year against RAM and 4 other "RAM allies" 1 of which is DRIFT and 2 others have disbanded and one is already being destroyed.

Phoenx has lost its dominance in k85/86 though they have taken 2 other ks from D2 and only lost k75 due the Dk acct being deleted and RAM walking all over those barbs. and Considering that Phoenx is less than half RAM's size and power thats pretty well compared to BH's efforts well the front is as large, BH itself is much larger than RAM F. and also has 20ks+ ready to support its front.

So you can never say BH is doing a better job than phoenx in the end it all comes down to size and numbers and the quality of the players you have.

just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

So you can never say BH is doing a better job than phoenx in the end it all comes down to size and numbers and the quality of the players you have.

Obviously I didn't imply strongly enough in my post that my statement wasn't relative of size/resources/members etc. It was simply stating that BH are beating RAM, but because RAM are beating Phoenix and solidifying their core and rim, RAM are still growing in size each day.

Everything is relative of course, Phoenix are much smaller than RAM, but RAM are fighting two different tribes in different regions of the map, one of which is Huuuuuuge! RAM are also much smaller than the BH Family.

People are speaking about the demise of RAM, but the stats show they are in fact doing the opposite. This could be a long war!

DeletedUser

Everything is relative of course, Phoenix are much smaller than RAM, but RAM are fighting two different tribes in different regions of the map, one of which is Huuuuuuge! RAM are also much smaller than the BH Family.

Let's be seriours, You were fighting Phonex for alot longer then you were fighting BH. Then you guys recruited the refugess from that tribe, (played this world for like 2 weeks so dont know much about the tribe) Which made you fight Decide. Decide did a half merge with BH which obviously would make them fight Ram. So pretty much Ram leadership brought the two war front on themselves. If only you guys worried about one war at a time and you guys would be in good position right now. And when i say "you" I dont mean you, cause from what i can tell you dont play this world anymore. correct me if im wrong

and? is that it?

go away lamb get back to W53 and lead your fail tribe :p

Where did you get this info?? :eek: I dont lead W53, i do however co-lead W44. lol

DeletedUser79042

from what i can tell you dont play this world anymore. correct me if im wrong

That is what he said. Believe it? It is the pnp afterall... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Let's be seriours, You were fighting Phonex for alot longer then you were fighting BH. Then you guys recruited the refugess from that tribe, (played this world for like 2 weeks so dont know much about the tribe) Which made you fight Decide. Decide did a half merge with BH which obviously would make them fight Ram. So pretty much Ram leadership brought the two war front on themselves. If only you guys worried about one war at a time and you guys would be in good position right now.

I wasn't disputing the events that lead the the present day situation, I am merely stating what the situation is. It doesn't matter if RAM leaders walked onto these forums and shouted "I'll take you all on at the same time!" or if the world had a plot to dethrone the no.1 tribe. It doesn't alter the fact that RAM are holding up remarkably well against the odds regardless if it's their own doing.