Stats

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848947071
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848947071

me do speak little americano, there r ur stats from yesterday. ill make more stats by time, unless i am getting banned.

('farm' is calculated by top 200)

(i think PEE, LAUGH, Smurfs, Cream. and Daddy have the best names so one of them is gonna win the tournament. im more than 50% sure about that)

glhf

12. 12..png

iBrum

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
me do speak little americano, there r ur stats from yesterday. ill make more stats by time, unless i am getting banned.

('farm' is calculated by top 200)

(i think PEE, LAUGH, Smurfs, Cream. and Daddy have the best names so one of them is gonna win the tournament. im more than 50% sure about that)

glhf

All the tribes you cite as favorites are dead, plundering resources isn't everything in this friendly game.

Deleted User - 848947071

All the tribes you cite as favorites are dead, plundering resources isn't everything in this friendly game.
Cream is technically still alive, isn't it? (-> HaK)

Btw I said "(i think PEE, LAUGH, Smurfs, Cream. and Daddy have the best names so one of them is gonna win the tournament. im more than 50% sure about that)"

I just liked their names lol

Icarus*

Reaction score
Cream is technically still alive, isn't it? (-> HaK)

Btw I said "(i think PEE, LAUGH, Smurfs, Cream. and Daddy have the best names so one of them is gonna win the tournament. im more than 50% sure about that)"

I just liked their names lol

Yep!still here.Also T-hub is tuches!