STD Vs ZOMBIE

Deleted User - 10770065

haters-gonna-hate20.jpg

DeletedUser108011

Just in case people want to trust arshdc:

[24/11/2012 4:39:25 PM] ShaunDK: okay
[24/11/2012 5:34:52 PM] ShaunDK: well, if I do get into zombie, I won't attack you unless you guys attack me first

5 days later

[4:18:27 PM] ShaunDK: welll, the account is already getting raped and if I didn't attack now then there would be none for me to take later on. I was pretty forced to do so.

Woah, he's forced to noble me. Oh dear.

Deleted User - 10770065

Just in case people want to trust arshdc:

[24/11/2012 4:39:25 PM] ShaunDK: okay
[24/11/2012 5:34:52 PM] ShaunDK: well, if I do get into zombie, I won't attack you unless you guys attack me first

5 days later

[4:18:27 PM] ShaunDK: welll, the account is already getting raped and if I didn't attack now then there would be none for me to take later on. I was pretty forced to do so.

Woah, he's forced to noble me. Oh dear.

Meh, I said that to you, not the two other co players and you weren't playing at the time :lol:

Now get on and at least try to defend :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108011

That's your response? An attack on me is an attack on all my co-players, just in case you didn't know how co playing works and vice versa.

You already know what's going on with me and you're still talking like that? It was obvious from our previous chat that you have zero respect for me. You weren't even slightly concerned about me, just only concerned about getting your food. It's nice to know that all the times we have talked previously probably meant nothing to you.

Deleted User - 10770065

I don't know what you mean by what's going on with you. Go on Skype and explain instead of talking here...

DeletedUser108011

You know exactly what's going on with me. You stated it yourself in the chat, unless you're trying to be offensive. There isn't much else to talk about on Skype, is there? As for you attacking people who did nothing during the war, good job, I would have attacked them myself for being useless. However, if I were to jump ship, you would be one the last people I would attack in STD (before any of this stuff occured). How naive was I for believing that you would think the same.

Deleted User - 10770065

Never get too close to a ZOMBIE, or they might bite ya ;)

Anyway, I've already explained everything in game and since you won't come on Skype, I'll just end it here. I had a decision to make - 1. honor an agreement to not attack your account, while watch your account get easily gobbled up. And which at the time, was only played by a guy who was stubborn and for no reason, didn't trust me. Or 2. to attack and get villas? :icon_rolleyes: I think you know what decision I made.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108011

You still broke your word regardless. Are you saying if I quit squirtle and join one of those useless STD players, you wouldn't attack it? I wouldn't think so.

DeletedUser

Zombie has started to slow down.
Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: UZR

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 329
Side 2: 79
Difference: 250

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 3
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,083,578
Side 2: 628,168
Difference: 2,455,410

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 709,947
Side 2: 28,371
Difference: 681,576

chart

DeletedUser

UZR have lost their best player (by far imo), see how they recover.

Deleted User - 10770065

Taking 58 villas and losing 1 villa is handicapping yous. Dat logic :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

That's your response? An attack on me is an attack on all my co-players, just in case you didn't know how co playing works and vice versa.

You already know what's going on with me and you're still talking like that? It was obvious from our previous chat that you have zero respect for me. You weren't even slightly concerned about me, just only concerned about getting your food. It's nice to know that all the times we have talked previously probably meant nothing to you.

Looks like you are getting hammered and you cant defend yourself so you are defending yourself like this

DeletedUser

Nicole you know all is fair in love and war, and its shaun for christs sake what did you expect :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:) We're only slowing down probably because we spent all our nobles.

It finally looks like Conway m8 is cracking and if UZR doesn't stop that from happening they are in a fairly big hole to say the least. They Cannot afford to lose the k24 front because that leaves them backed up on the Rim in k14.

DeletedUser

you know what they say though, a cornered beast is at its most dangerous