Stealing war villages

swordalchemist

128945588126500846.jpg

cimmarian

you two done making out?? swordy, get your pic off the show yourself thread. its embarrasing...bwa ha ha hah

DeletedUser

lmao, looks like you guys totally lost the plot of the thread >.>

"Stealing" War Villages - The title itself gives you an idea of how it's seen as :p

But to add to the discussion, I don'tt hink theres anything wrong with tkaing villages from two tribes that are warring in the sense that the villages have not been cleared etc.

DeletedUser

lmao, looks like you guys totally lost the plot of the thread >.>

"Stealing" War Villages - The title itself gives you an idea of how it's seen as :p

But to add to the discussion, I don'tt hink theres anything wrong with tkaing villages from two tribes that are warring in the sense that the villages have not been cleared etc.

Not everyone likes to jump in from the side and steal soft targets. Many do though i grant you.

The problem is that we 90% cleared the player of troops and were already taking his villages.

cimmarian

no point in trying to re-explain it to them firey. the air is extremely dense in here. lol

DeletedUser

So many replies to the thread were garbage so let me put my 2 cents in.

*SPL1T*, is an aggressive player (have to be honest). Let's assume he is bordering tribe XYZ. Now, tribe ABC is at war with tribe XYZ and assume REBZ is not.

I would not call *SPL1T* tribe stealing for attacking the villages near him. Why would you all consider that tribe that declared war on tribe XYZ as having dibs on all of the villages? It will take a long time to take every village and *SPL1T* needs to grow - he is not going to wait for the village to be taken and then perhaps take the village that belongs to the new player?

Here are examples where I would consider it stealing...
1) If it was cleared (I made this mistake when I first started playing), obviously you should not take it and if you did take it, then give it back.
2) You go a LONG distance to take the village (I mean longer than you normally travel to take villages).

Otherwise I would call any village fair game.

Agree?

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

some players dont fight much but are good at keeping an eye on inactives and taking that advantage wherever they can

such players are easy kills

i expect mania to be the same - after all they have recruited our war refugees from SAD and we all know SAD is the most loser tribe around.

DeletedUser

So many replies to the thread were garbage so let me put my 2 cents in.

*SPL1T*, is an aggressive player (have to be honest). Let's assume he is bordering tribe XYZ. Now, tribe ABC is at war with tribe XYZ and assume REBZ is not.

I would not call *SPL1T* tribe stealing for attacking the villages near him. Why would you all consider that tribe that declared war on tribe XYZ as having dibs on all of the villages? It will take a long time to take every village and *SPL1T* needs to grow - he is not going to wait for the village to be taken and then perhaps take the village that belongs to the new player?

Here are examples where I would consider it stealing...
1) If it was cleared (I made this mistake when I first started playing), obviously you should not take it and if you did take it, then give it back.
2) You go a LONG distance to take the village (I mean longer than you normally travel to take villages).

Otherwise I would call any village fair game.

Agree?

Thanks!
Space Alien

well in this situation as a war you realy dont have to attack the village to clear it cause it defence where sent out to defend a village under attack.

as this dispute is about them sniffing out soft toffys that other made a hard work to soften up.

so jumping on the bandwagon has been as shameful as taking in refugees in most of my worlds that I have played this game.

but some dont see the honor in thouse things I guess

Demonshadows96

How about this then, we'll take the backline defense villages with no troops, which will then soften up their frontlines (because their supporting defenses will be disappearing) and you guys will then have an easier time taking those. That way, your enemy gets rimmed much faster, and since you guys have made it starkingly clear your going to declare war on us sooner or later you can fight over the villages with us then.

This solution make everyone happy? (Dang Stez where is my expert at diplomacy award=)

P.S. Although I still don't think we could have taken too many of your "war" villages, because I haven't seen much proof about it nor heard much about past the first page or two of this thread, so it couldn't have been that big of a deal.