Steam/Browser

The Censored

Reaction score
Whenever logging on one, it kicks off the other. Is this a bug or an update to this feature? Without the ability to use Steam and Browser, I'll likely never use steam TW again.

flying

Reaction score
like there's no way it stays this way, right? what's the point of using steam then? i don't think reducing a steam playerbase is a way to go, and it will drastically reduce it, because coops are half gone by this

Upvote 0

The Censored

Reaction score
How is the experience on the Steam version? Is it just as good?
I like my friend, it probably isn't great for full on defending Ops, but it is good for basics at startup. The biggest benefit is allowing multiple players on the account at the same time. Its better than having to constantly log coplayers out while trying to make sure eyes are on the account :)

Upvote 0

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How is the experience on the Steam version? Is it just as good?
In my experience, it's a little more 'snappy' and seems anecdotally a little more reliable with timing attacks/supports. It's a little less convenient when you might want multiple tabs open, but for the most part you can work around that, and it neatly avoids my bad habit of opening far too many tabs that I then forget to close (which, now that I think of it, is probably why the Steam app is more responsive...). There are also a couple of scripts that open certain kinds of popup windows that don't work on the Steam app; for example I think EZ-Snipe didn't work last I checked.

Overall, I liked the experience of using it, and I might continue to use it if I played again... but probably not if coplayers logging in on browser kicked me out.

Upvote 0