Steam feedback

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Basically all i hear is "How do we teach new players"

The answer won't be by putting up a demo that makes both defensive and offensive troops in the same village....

Zelda

Reaction score
Are all the new features of the map we saw on the video representative of the final game or were they mere animation?

Deleted User - 1659561

If you people actually want to rebuild and retain your player base ditch the pay to win garbage. Steam won't help you

Inativo ???

Reaction score
If you want this to be huge, create a new global server, steam. Let this be separate, hope this can get as many players as possible and fill the entire world. We need servers full of players and the best way to do it is doing a global server. If we can get to steam top 100 ot top 20, we will get so many new players....
Also, make a first server non p2w. Focus on p2w after you get the player base.
I have been playing in several different servers, and I have to say ping isn't a problem in tribal wars

Deleted User - 11521651

If you want this to be huge, create a new global server, steam. Let this be separate, hope this can get as many players as possible and fill the entire world. We need servers full of players and the best way to do it is doing a global server. If we can get to steam top 100 ot top 20, we will get so many new players....
Also, make a first server non p2w. Focus on p2w after you get the player base.
I have been playing in several different servers, and I have to say ping isn't a problem in tribal wars

big worlds suck, normal ppl dont want to reach a billion points trying to win a game

Deleted User - 1659561

So when I download tribal wars on my steam and launch it, will it just open up my google chrome and load up the tribal wars homepage?

No, it will launch electron, which is the technology powering slack and discord, which is technically chrome.

Reaction score
I can't wait writing complaints to steam support, who will then redirect me to innogames support, who will then redirect me to steam support. I hope we will all prosper in the eternal support tickets to come!

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
screenshot-186.png

^ this represents old tribalwars, tribalwars now is pay to win or PP to win, or farm a few worlds for some PP then play, and is definetly not hardcore strategy game anymore. if tribalwars launchs on steam as it is now, i'm honestly just picturing the pay to win reviews that it will get. original tribalwars might work well because thats a hardcore strategy game where everything actually is fair. but not this PP wars crap we have now.

Sgt@Arms

Reaction score
Initial move is to showcase the game to a wider gaming platform?

Eventually it seems to me:

1. That the mechanics of the game will be changed. If the video is a preview of what to come.
2. That the platform of the game will be changed. I wonder what will be the alternatives to the great scripts if this eventually moved out from browsers.

Hope this removes the stigma of the P2W in the game.

Regardless, this is an interesting move and can't wait (positively) of what may be the future for Tribalwars :)

McCree

Reaction score
I mentioned it in the discord and wanted to mention it again. I am hoping a new world will coincide with steam so that new players can enjoy a more even playing field than joining 115 or 116. If the same world system is being kept.

tapy

Reaction score
Will the game have the single player feature? Or at least a mode where you can play with 2-3-4 friends in scope to learn the game and know what you have to do when you go on open worlds? It will be great to have such a feature since this game will have new players and/or old players who forgot the mechanics.