Steam feedback

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
... here please :)

Tribal Wars on Steam

Ride with us... to Steam!

We are happy to announce today that Tribal Wars will be coming to Steam! The Tribal Wars team has worked this year to prepare the classic medieval strategy game that you all love for an entirely new audience.
Tribal Wars will be available to download on Steam soon, and it will include support for Steam achievements and the Steam friends list.

We hope you all are as excited as we are, when we bring the game we all know and love to a broader audience, and we're thrilled to teach a whole new generations of players how conquer a world!

Keep an eye out on the forums for more information soon about the release date and other details. Let us know if you have any questions and we will try to answer them!

Your Tribal Wars Team

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what's the difference between this and "normal" Tribal Wars?

It's on Steam - so what ??

saad749

Reaction score
there is so much more that can be enhanced in the browser version, with better overviews, better maps, more tooling and analytics. But seems more effort is being put in places where it will not make much of a difference.

Dr. Dre

Reaction score
Let me know if you need some help with marketing. I might be able to help for a small fee.

Inativo ???

Reaction score
Steam should be a new world server that starts from 0, not connected to the game and it's accounts.
This would be good for the game, because everybody would have 0 premium points and would need to spend(inno would get some money), and good for the community, because it would restart the premium points market(no tudadar with infinite premium).
Also, I think there should be 2 steam worlds being released at the same time, one for premium, and one for non premium.
For achievements,be aware of some almost impossible ones, like, BE top 1. These make achievement hunters not touch the game.
It's better to have progress achievement than ranking ones, like, we could have a last achievement to have 500k points, it's a reasonable ammount.

I have an steam account with over 6.500 games(I would link it but I'm not sure if I can), I love collecting achievements, and I will definetively go back for a huge server, like the first ones.

CoffeeMate101

blocked
Reaction score
So now they have added a new bonus Steam? Great!? That would be good bc I need to improve my gaming experience.

Pernicious

Reaction score
This would be good for the game, because everybody would have 0 premium points and would need to spend(inno would get some money), and good for the community, because it would restart the premium points market(no tudadar with infinite premium).

What do you mean by tudadar with infinite premium??

Inativo ???

Reaction score
What do you mean by tudadar with infinite premium??

Tudadar trick is the same trick i do, but in smaller scale.
He uses premium to boost himself until event, get several warehouse itens, upgrades warehouse on all his villages, go to several Ks and sell the resources.
So he bumps thousands of premium to make thousands of premium.
Last time i did that, i spent around 100k and was able to do 200k.
He probably works with millions in Premium already.
So, when he gets the 50% warehouse villages, he is actually getting so many res that its impossible for him to even manage it.

Pernicious

Reaction score
Tudadar trick is the same trick i do, but in smaller scale.
He uses premium to boost himself until event, get several warehouse itens, upgrades warehouse on all his villages, go to several Ks and sell the resources.
So he bumps thousands of premium to make thousands of premium.
Last time i did that, i spent around 100k and was able to do 200k.
He probably works with millions in Premium already.
So, when he gets the 50% warehouse villages, he is actually getting so many res that its impossible for him to even manage it.

holy crap balls. wtf

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
As @Draw the Owl pointed out, there will be no difference with the regular browser game. The steam integration simply opens the gate to a broader audience and fuller worlds. The only key difference would be that you'll be able to gather Steam Achievements through Tribal Wars as well :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I assume all my legacy achievements are carried over to steam for all the plebeians to gawk at in stupefied wonder?